Naked (Billy Butcher X Reader)

By BadWolf911

Hughie Campbell suffers mental trauma after his girlfriend Robin is killed in a high-velocity impact with cel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

2.5K 99 9
By BadWolf911

The three walked in silence the rest of the way. Hughie was nervous, he didn't know what was happening or why, but (Y/n) seemed to be having fun, there was a persistent smile on her face and her eyes wouldn't leave Butcher's ass. Hughie broke the uncomfortable silence asking about the place.

"Where are we?"

"Keep your mouth shut." the man simply said.

He walked up to a door and banged on it, waiting a few seconds before a guy opened the peephole and looked at him.

"Harry! Got your message: thank you for being an upstanding citizen." he said smiling at the guy.

"You know that this is fucking police brutality, man. You know what they'll do to me if they catch me letting you in." he said, looking guilty, while Butcher just seemed annoyed.

"Not half of what I'll do if you don't."

That seemed to scare the guy, since he closed the peephole.

"Did he just say you were... Police?" Hughie asked, completely confused.

"Yeah. You know, a cop, a fed, all the same to a twat like that." he shrugged.

The guy let them in, Butcher entered the place, but Hughie just kept staring around until (Y/n) pushed him in.

Right as they entered, the first thing they noticed was a couple fucking mid air. Hughie and (Y/n) had their jaws open wide, the kid had his face twisted in disgust and the girl was smiling, finding all of it too funny.

"Holy shit." Hughie said.

"That's hot." (Y/n) whispered.

"Pick your jaws up off the floor and try to blend in." Butcher said, walking casually in the middle of the room, the two behind them lost in their own words.

"This is the only place the supes can scratch their filthy little itch without the paps taking snaps." the man said as they walked in the middle of the atrocities going on in the room.

"Wait, wait. That's Ezekiel." Hughie pointed out the christian supe "The 'Capes for Christ' guy that preaches for 'pray the gay away' shit."

"That's fucking ironical." (Y/n) said as the guy stretched himself to another table to give another guy a handjob.

"And now he's the meat in the 'manwich'. Fucking hypocrite." Butcher concluded, passing by the flesh that's hanging in the middle of the room and in between the two tables.

That Harry guy from earlier took them to the control room. He sat down at the computer and Butcher told him to look for a specific day and hour.

"Keep going forward. That's it. Further, further. There, there. Stop." he told the guy, stopping the frame at A-Train sitting on a table inside the club.

"Wait, wait, wait. A-Train's...here right now?" Hughie began to shake, just fearing having to encounter the guy again.

"At the top right corner it says it's from yesterday." (Y/n) said, getting closer to see the timestamp.

"Turn it up." Butcher told the guy.

The scene began with A-Train alone, but another supe soon joined him, bringing their beers, sitting beside the man and talking about Robin's death.

"I cannot believe you ran through a bitch."

"You wanna hear something crazy?" A-Train said "I ran through this bitch so fast that I swallowed one of her molars. Like a bug on the fucking freeway." after he said that (Y/n) grabbed Hughie's hand, gripping it tight, as if saying it'll be alright.

"Dude, that's nasty." the guy said, bursting out laughing with A-Train.

"They're laughing." Hughie said, gripping the girl's hand back "Just... Like she's a joke. They're fucking laughing." he stared at the computer screen like he could explode the guys head with his mind.

Butcher got closer to the kid, whispering next to his ear.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?" him and Hughie exchange a look that says it all.

The three walk to the next bar they see, getting a table far away from the other patrons inside. (Y/n) sat beside Hughie, still holding his hand and drawing invisible circles with her thumb.

"They're all like that? All of them? Even Homelander?" the kid asked.

Billy looked around, checking if anyone was watching.

"Homelander is an exception. He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Man's a saint. But the rest of them, yeah." he grabbed a file from beside him and put it on the table "Pardon my French, but fuck those fuckers." he handed Hughie the file "Here. Have a look at that."

"What are these?"

"That's the police log the day that Robin got murdered." the kid opened the file, passing through some pages "Couple of bar fights. A few cars got nicked. But you know what's not in there? No bank alarms going off. No one charged at Central Booking. A-Train stopped two bank robbers, my arse."

"So it was a personal thing. Maybe he was looking for something important." the girl stopped to think.

"Could be, he had a bag. I don't know what dodgy shit he was up to that night. Why couldn't he stop? I mean, what was in that bag? You know, who was he running from?" Butcher began to speculate.

"Where was he running to?" Hughie concluded.

"Bingo. Work that out and we'll have the fucker, I can smell it." he said, adjusting himself on the seat, getting more comfortable.

"Wait, work that out? Aren't you a fed? He's just a civilian, how the hell would he help you?" (Y/n) asked confused, wasn't Butcher supposed to just present the case to Hughie, get his approval and that's all?

"He's gonna help me big time, sweetheart" he then turned to the kid, beginning to explain the plan "Ring Vought, tell'em you'll take the money, sign the NDA, but only if A-Train's there in person when you do it."

Hughie interrupted him, or rather, tried to.

"Why does A-Train have to be there?"

"Then they'll take you to the Seven Tower through security, mate, then you're gonna plant a bug."

"A bug?" Hughie asked again, trying to catch up, just thinking about how suicidal this plan is.

"A bug. And we'll have a little listen. See what's really going on." Billy smiled, laughing inside about catching what shit's they were doing there.

"Okay, let me just... Sorry, let me just get this straight. You want me to go to the Seven Tower by myself and plant a bug? Like I'm fucking James Bond." Hughie concluded, his mouth hanging open completely appalled.

"Yeah, exactly. You got it." Butcher smiled smugly.

"You're fucking FBI, get a warrant." (Y/n) said, crossing her arms beneath her breasts and leaning on the chair.

"Why do you even need me?" the kid asked, hand fidgeting on his lap.

"Hughie, Hughie, look, mate, I got a warrant, all right? But that place is firewalled, untappable and locked up thicker than a nun's knickers. I couldn't get myself in there in a million years. But you, son, you can do it." he pointed at the kid, trying to convince him, but he's more hesitant than he thought.

"No, no, I can't, okay?" he began, stuttering as he always did when nervous.

"Yeah." Butcher tried again, his smile faltering slowly.

"You didn't see A-Train covered in... And-and I'm supposed to go in there and I'm supposed to shake his hand... And smile?" he doubted himself, finding the guy's offer strange as fuck.

"Yeah!" Billy leaned over the table, waiting for an answer from him "I'm not... Do you know who my favorite musician is?"

"Who?"

"James Taylor." (Y/n) rolled her eyes and pulls her head back, Hughie could be so boring at times "Number two, Simon and Garfunkel. Number three, Billy Joel. Any of those guys they don't infiltrate." Butcher scratched his beard, looking over at the girl next to Hughie "Okay? I'm not an infiltrator."

"Hughie, Hughie, grow a pair, you heard that cunt laughing at your girl." Butcher said, that seemed to be the last straw.

"No. No. No." Hughie got up and kept waving at Billy "No, I can't. I can't do that." he went next to the side of the table, where the exit was close to "I'm sorry, I'm just gonna fuck it up, and you're not gonna have your bug." he began panting "And I'll be dead. I'm not like you." and he left the bar.

"Yeah, that was something." the girl said, getting up from her chair "Never seen him more afraid in my life, except the day Robin died." she continued, smiling awkwardly "Well, if he changes his mind, I'll call you." she extended her arm and gave him a pen, he wrote his phone number and then she gave him her card.

He took a look at it, before turning to her smiling smugly again.

"So you're a graduate in Med school?" he asked, leaning on his chair to look up at her.

"Not yet, but only a few months left." she said smiling proudly, she fought so much for this degree.

"So I can't call you Doc yet." he laughed.

"Not formally, but with that accent I'll let you call me anything." she flirted, placing her hand on the table and getting really close to his face.

His smile disappeared from his face, leaving a lust filled look. He licked his lips waiting for something, but just like the last time she just placed her hand on his beard and slided it away from his face, leaving only a ghost of a touch on his cheek.

She left the place, closing the door behind her and panting right outside of the bar. She wished she didn't always get so nervous when flirting with people. Maybe she wasn't used to it, because flirting with Hughie never led to anything, so having a person matching her own skills was new. She went home smiling while thinking about what that mouth and beard could do to her.

While she was gettin home, Butcher sighed for the third time in fifteen minutes. He was left with the biggest blue balls since Becca. He was sure he would call her sooner or later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 14
|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝒀||𝑵 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊...
1.3K 32 12
Winter break comes for anxiety-ridden, "bobarista", and broke college student, Y/N, and Peter accidentally starts the journey to sink his teeth into...
24.1K 863 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
676K 23.8K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...