The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 52

356 37 32
By thelavishwriter

Author's POV.

Aurora's outfit

Aurora's heels.

Aurora wore a dark green, bodycon dress, with full length sleeves, perfectly hugging her petite figure. It was very elegant and neat as she wanted it to be. She wanted to look perfect as she was going to meet Zayn's parents. A part of her was very excited and on the other hand, she was kind of nervous. She let her hair in a simple yet elegant hairstyle as always and effortlessly aced the look. She wore Jimmy Choo high heels and finished her look, with elegance.

"I am not going with you in your damn car," said Aurora as she did not want to go with Zayn after him being a complete jerk.

"Get in the car, Aurora," said Zayn, impatiently.

"Didn't you hear me? I am not going with you. I am going with Ari," she said.

"Fine then. C'mon Zayn we'll go," said Jason.

"I wanna go with her!" said Zayn, firmly.

"Well, mister, I am sorry, cause I don't," said Aurora.

Zayn thought for a few seconds and shook his head, clearing knowing what this girl was going to make him do.

"I am sorry Ms.Brat. Sorry, alright? Now get in the damn car," he said.

Aurora said nothing and went directly to her seat chuckling as she got what she wanted. Zayn followed her, sighing.

Mr. Evans Mansion

The mansion looked majestic. They all were greeted well by their parents.

"Aww. Is this your sister Ari? She looks so pretty just like you!" said Zayn's mom.

Both Aurora and Arianna blushed at her comment. She then went and hugged Ari, Kate and Aurora. Zayn and Jason were secretly happy seeing their girls getting along well with their family. Meanwhile, everyone looked for Harry. He was talking to Hanna.

"Seems like someone is in love," sang Zayn as he chuckled at the soon to be couple.

"How are you so sure?" asked Kate.

"He's my friend. I know it by the way he's looking at her and that crazy smile of his is more than enough," said Zayn while Ryan nodded to him. Kate recalled the same phrases as said by Ryan when Zayn was in love with Aurora. Typical friends!

They all had lunch and were talking about the wedding. The whole mansion was filled with chatter and happiness and also love was in the air!

"It feels like yesterday that Jason was born and now he's getting married already. I can't believe it. Time flies so fast," said Jason's mum.

"Yeah. I remember him wandering in this house with diapers and now this little guy is getting married," said Jason's Dad, chuckling.

"Dad! Now that's not something everyone wants to know!" said Jason.

"Why not son, they deserve to know!" said his dad.

"Mum! Look what dad's saying!" he whined to his mum.

"Honey, leave him alone!" said his mum, making Mr. Evans chuckle.

"Alright," said his dad chuckling.

Mr. Evans called Zayn as he wanted to talk to him and told him to come to the porch.

"Yes, dad?" asked Zayn.

"How are you, Zayn?" asked his dad.

"I'm good, dad," he said.

"Are you happy?" asked Mr.Evans.

"Of course, I am Dad," he said.

"I am happy for you Zayn. Though you may not tell me, I know what you are thinking. I am happy that you chose the right girl," he paused for a minute.

Zayn looked absolutely shocked.

"Don't wonder how I know, cause I'm your dad after all," he chuckled and continued.

"Don't ever let your past haunt your present. She's your present and I bet she's one in a million. Don't ever let that love go. I want to see you both settle just like Jason. Not so soon, though. She is just like Ari, sweet and caring. I am so happy for my boys. They got the right girls for them. Always keep her happy and never forget that she's the one who made you come over your past,"

"Sure dad. I will. Always," said Zayn.

"That's my boy! Come here," said his dad as he hugged him.

"Let's play something," said Harry.

Ari told Hannah to stay cause she knows that Harry wants her to stay and is scared to say so.

"Play what?" asked Aurora.

"Truth or dare!" said Harry excited.

"Hell no. What are you all? Toddlers? Darn it, It's such a boring game!" said Aurora.

"No, it's not. Come on guys, let's play!" said Hanna.

"Fine," said Ryan as everyone agreed to play.

"I'm not playing," said Aurora as she stood up to leave.

"Well,well. Scared that all your secrets will spill out?" asked Zayn, smirking.

"What?" asked Aurora as she frowned.

"Leave her guys, she's a boring kitten," he said.

"What the hell? Boring kitten?" she asked, in disbelief.

"Oh and yeah, I forget that you are a lazy ass too. Too lazy to play as well," he said.

"Shut up Mr.Lazy, Dumb jerk and yeah I am playing too," said Aurora as she sat down.

Jason gave a knowing smirk to Zayn.

"Let's start!" said-yelled Harry.

They spinned the bottle which pointed towards Ari and Harry.

Harry asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," said Arianna.

Harry thought for a while and said, "Slap Jason," making everyone laugh.

Jason gave a "what the hell" look.

"Wait, what? I said truth, dumbass," she said.

"I know, but I wanted you to say dare!" he whined.

"Fine, tell me a weird thing about yourself," he said.

"Weird thing.....Ummm...I eat kneaded dough," she said slightly embarrassed.

"What? Kneaded dough? What kinda scary thing is that?" asked Harry.

"I mean how? You can't do that! Who in the world will do such a thing? What kinda habit is that?" said Zayn clearly offended by the fact that she eats kneaded dough.

"It's called a weird habit for a reason. You can't ask me why!" she said in a duh tone. Zayn was still shocked by it.

"Alright. Stop teasing my fiance. Continue with the game," said Jason.

They spinned the bottle and this time it pointed towards Kate and Zayn.

"Truth or dare?" asked Zayn.

"Truth," she said.

"Tell something about Aurora which we didn't know," he said, smirking at Aurora.

"Why does it have to be me?" asked Aurora.

"It's because I wanted to," he said.

"Kate, I swear to God that I'd kill you if you tell anything stupid," she warned her.

"Oh baby, but I can't lie, telling the truth," said Kate, fake crying.

"Oh darling, believe me, you can," Aurora convinced Kate.

"Don't mind her. Tell me," said Zayn.

"Aurora loves to cuddle!" she said which made Aurora's face priceless.

"She loves cuddles?" asked Zayn surprised.

"Yeah. She always cuddles with the pillow. If the pillow is missing she'd even spend the whole night searching it but will not sleep until she finds it," she said chuckling.

"Lucky Zayn," said Harry to which Aurora shot a glare.

"Are you happy now? Why are you doing this to me Kate?" she asked.

Kate gave a goofy smile. They spinned the bottle again which pointed towards Harry and Aurora.

"God! Why does it have to be me all the time?" she whined.

"Truth or dare," he asked.

"Truth," she answered immediately.

"Who do you love the most?" he asked.

Without even thinking for a minute she said, "Chocolate!"

"These sisters are the same," said Jason.

Ari shot him a glare and we all chuckled.

"Chocolate? Damn! I meant a person," he said.

"You never mentioned it earlier," she said as she shrugged.

"So what? Now tell me," he asked.

"Only one question for one spin, dear Harry," she said with a smirk.

Author's POV.

They kept on spinning the bottle and continued playing.

"Okay, one last spin," said Harry as he took the bottle to spin.

It pointed towards Zayn and Ryan.

"Truth or dare," asked Ryan.

"Dare," he said.

"Do thirty pushups," said Ryan.

"Mate, honestly, that doesn't even sound like a dare," said Harry.

"I did not finish yet. Do thirty pushups with Aurora on your back," he said to which Harry clapped his hands.

"Why do you guys always pull me into this?" asked Aurora.

"Fine. I'll do it." said Zayn as he stood up, smirking.

He took his position with Aurora on his back and a smirk on his face.

One, two three..........and thirty.

He finished them with ease.

"Seems like you have a lot of experiences of doing pushups with girls on your back," said Aurora.

Zayn looked at her and said, "What?"

"You heard me," she said.

"You are just jealous," he said and chuckled.

"Why would I be jealous? Ridiculous," she said.

"Urmm. Excuse me. We are also here. So talk loudly so that we can hear too," said Harry.

"Kids, come down to dinner" called Zayn's mum.

They all went down to have dinner.

_______________________________________

AN

Kindly VOTE and COMMENT.

Chapter updated on,
December 4th, 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
231K 4.7K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
226 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...