Stay with me

By -stilesbae

Welcome to district 8. You are safe here. They can't find you here. -I didn't know how much I needed him unti... More

Ch.1 District 7
Ch.2 Escape
Ch.3 District 8
Ch.4 Home
Ch.5 Family
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Not an update!
Ch.17
Ch.18

Introduction to characters

223 4 0
By -stilesbae

Bang chan:

Leader
Power: telekinesis- able to move objects with his mind.

Changbin:

Power: earth- ability to grow and manipulate plants and earth based objects.

Leeknow:

Power: mind control- can not only control people but can also hear their thoughts and talk through his mind.

Hyunjin:

Power: Speed- the ability to run faster than any living creature or object. (I switched hyunjin and seungmins power but didn't wanna redo the aesthetic)

Han jisung:

Power: fire- can not only control fire but also create it within his touch. (Twin power to Felix)

Felix:

Power: water- can not only control water but also create it within his touch. (Twin power to Han)

Seungmin:

Power: teleportation - the ability to travel through air at the speed of light. (I switched seungmin and hyunjins power but didn't want to redo the aesthetic)

Jeongin:

Power: wind- can control the wind in any way possible.

Henley:

Power: oblivion- the ability to make things explode with your mind or touch through energy.

Kenalyn:

Power: Electricity- can control electricity through energy.

Spencer:

Power: light (shadows/invisiblity)- can morph or control light in any way shape or form.

Rayleigh:

Power: premenitions- randomly gets visions of future events.

Marlee:

Power: healing- can heal a wound by touch and can transfer energy.

A/N:
Okay so I know a lot of you don't like woojin and neither do I but I don't believe it's right to put someone down. If you don't like him you can ignore him. I did use him as a villan in this story but that does not mean that I support him or that I want people to talk bad about him. If you don't want to hear about him at all you can leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 525 21
Mafia fanfic Just read cause I have no idea what to write here 😇 This will contain strong language!! 💜 This is pure fanfiction and was made just fo...
14K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
2.9K 135 14
8 teens get lost in the mountains in the middle of winter. Worst part is almost all of them hate each other. They don't want to be there. They just w...