Voluptuous

By Brownskinglow22

If you haven't read Curves you will be confused Madison is back and better, the day leaving the hot... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
13. part two
14.
15.(1)
15.(2)
15.(3)
15.(4)
16.
17.(1)
17(2)
18
19.
21.
21. continue
22.
23.
23(2)
24.
24 (2)
25.
26(1)
26(2)
27.
27(2)
28.
28(2)
28(3)
29.
30.
30(2)
30 (3)
31.
32.
33.
33(2)
34.
35.
35(2)
36.
37.
38.
39.
39 continues
40.
40 continue
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue

20.

9.3K 434 83
By Brownskinglow22

The sound of Vito puking his guts out wakes Madison out of her slumber. She sits up slowly ignoring the pain that shoots straight to her vagina. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes ,her arm blocks the bright sun rays from her face. She slides off the bed,limping to the dresser slowly. Her eyes study her reflection, thumbing the tear stains. Her eyes run down to her purplish wrist. She closes her eyes as the memories of earlier begin flooding to her. The footsteps approaching shakes the memories away. Her eyelids open and Vito approaches her.

"Good morning."

"Morning." She mumbles

He drags himself towards the bed and falls forward.

"Need some tylenol?" She asks limping back to the bed

"Please."

She reaches in the night stand and pulls out a bottle of pills. She rolls them over to him and lays on her side staring at him.

He twists the caps and shakes out two tablets. He drops the medication in his mouth and swallows it. A breath escapes his lips before he takes a look at Madison.

"How are you feeling?" He asks

"Okay...you?" She questions back

"Like crap but the meds will kick in soon."

They both stare at one another not saying a word.

"Where's Cairo?" Vito asks finally breaking the silence

"I had to bring him to his room."

"Oh right." He says gripping on his beard

"I can't remember much."

"Does this help you?" Madison asks showing her bruised wrist

"I PUT MY HANDS ON YOU?" he panics

"Not in any way I didn't allow you to."

He grabs her wrist gently and places his other hand on top of it.

"Does it hurt?"

"No" she mutters

His fingers traced around her wrist shaking his head.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. Honestly I did-

"It won't happen again." Madison says cutting him off

"This morning was good but it didn't change my mind. You just put me in a hard situation. Maybe I didn't really like him, maybe it was just lust but you're wrong for that. Victor I don't know what to do anymore,It feels like you're trapping my life around you. You can't just do me wrong and think an expensive ring was going to change my mind."

Vito stays quiet for a second before nodding.

"I understand" he agrees

"I was so angry at you...still am"

"Look Madison I thought that I could kill two birds with one stone and-

"And you didn't...I feel like a fool not knowing y'all did this. You allowed this man to get to know me all along for what? What if we didn't work out? Another heartbreak on top of another."

"Ivy I know what I want, actually I know what I need...you. I need you and I need my family back." Vito states

"It's like we're going in circles. You don't want me. You just want to rule me. You enjoy the fact of being my first. You enjoy the power of knowing I will always be here for you. I thought that it was you I wanted but Victor I don't even know what I want for myself. All I know is that I want to become a photographer and now that Cairo and Layla are a part of me, I want to be the best mother I can be."

"Baby I-I don't want to control you."

"Victor you make it so hard to believe. You showed up to my therapy session, you sent my friend home. You can't do that. I'm not your ex okay, you can't keep thinking if you hold a leash on me you can keep me from doing what she did. Victor I'm not Veronica and I refuse to be treated like her. I love you so much but you make it so hard to like you, To want to marry you." Madison states with tears coming down

"Baby I'm sorry If I could take it back I would."

"Dr.Green mentioned a month ago that you have something to tell me.

Madison allows Vito to thumb away her tears before he speaks to her.

"Ivy that's something I can't speak to you about right now.I don't know when but just know eventually I will."

Madison shakes her head before turning her head.

"My father told me right person wrong time and maybe he's right."

"I wish I would've met you years ago. I wish you could have seen my hustle to understand me better." Vito says ,still looking at her

He gets up from his spot and makes his way to the door.

"I'm going home. You can drop the kids off to me tonight."

Madison watches him leave the room and the empty feeling of loneliness and pity comes flying through.

"What am I...a damn negative link" she screams in her pillow.

She reaches in her nightstand in search of Doctor Diaz's number. The phone rings for a couple seconds before he answers.

"Dr.Diaz." he answers cheerfully

"Good Morning doctor it's Madison and I really need to talk." She pleas

"Go on."

"I messed up." She cries slapping her hand unto her forehead

"What did you do?"

"I slept with my ex last night. He caught me in such a vulnerable state. I was so angry with him earlier yesterday an - an he just shows up drunk out of his mind after I didn't accept his proposal."

"His what?" Dr.Diaz asks shockingly

"He asked me to marry him yesterday after our session but I said no."

"Do you regret saying no?" Dr.Diaz asks

"Of course not but for some reason I feel like I am back at square one."

"You and him were never together." Dr.Diaz points out causing her to nod

"But you feel this way because emotions were involved due to sexual relations. You and him are bound to be in a complicated relationship due to not being intimate for a long time."

"I just feel hurt,I feel like a booty call although I was the one that told him that this can't happen again." Madison expresses

"You guys have history. When history is involved it's hard to let go."

"I woke up with some feelings."

"I can't answer your questions for you. I can only help get them out. The question that I have for you is what do You want? What do You want to do Miss Harp?"

"I...I want to move back to New york, I want to finish school, and I want to be a great mom." She answers more like she's out of breath

"So do it, Compromise with him and explain to him your goals. Be more militant and tell him what you're going to do. You're twenty four and you're allowed to make your own choices. Say what you're going to do and do it."

"Okay...okay I will."

Madison hangs up the phone and decides that she's going to do exactly what Dr.Diaz encouraged her to do.

Later in the evening Madison makes her way over to Vito's house with the kids. The weather isn't too hot nor cold so she simply decided to walk over with them. Her heart beats fast and her butterfly neighbors down below weren't helping. She tried humming a tune but that only made her agitated. Earlier it sounded like an easy thing to come out and say but who is she kidding. They discussed this plenty of times and Madison got the same answer. But this time their wouldn't be a discussion, it would be a final answer and no take backs. The moment she realizes she knocks the door is the moment she sees him at the door with no top and some sweats showing his tattoos.

"Hey you didn't tell me you were coming over yet." He says heading outside to lift the stroller inside.

"Hey Daddy Babies." He undoes Layla out of the seat and plays with her flat curly hair. He plants her on the floor and watch as she holds unto him,looking up at him smiling

"You were good for mommy today?"

Layla smiles widely before screaming noises

"I take that as a no." He jokes

"Are you going to come in?" He asks Madison who's still outside still lost of words on what to say

"Weneedtotalk" she says quickly

"What?"

"We.need.to talk." She repeats, this time clearly

"About what?" He asks lifting Cairo out of the carseat after unbuckling him

"I think you should put the kids in their room so we can speak." She answers closing the front door

"Come on Buba."

Madison picks up Layla and plants a kiss on her head. She follows behind Vito until they reach the children's room.

Madison plants Layla in her bed and turns the tv on.

She leaves the room and walks downstairs to wait on him. So many memories come flying back to her while she walks around. She turns a corner and stops when she sees a familiar door. The room where it all started at. The sex room. Her hand hovers over the door knob. She turns the knob and pushes the door open to see it looks exactly the same how she last saw it.She walks more into the room and places her hand on things. Curiosity go the best of her, she grabs a whip from off the bed and begins slapping it in her palm slowly.

"We never got to use this room properly."

His voice startles her making her drop the whip.

"Umm Victor we need to talk."

"What is it?" He asks stepping into the room

The room light dimmed well. Her eyes rake over his body,catching a glimpse of his abs.

"Ivy what's up ,talk to me."

"I - ugh- I'm moving back to New York." She whispers

"What was that?" He asks putting his hand behind his ear

"I'm moving back to New York. I spoke to my therapist and this is what I want to do. I want to finish up school and start taking pictures."

"Ivy we aren't discussing this again." He says coming closer to her

"VICTOR WE AREN'T DISCUSSING ANYTHING. THIS IS MY FINAL SAY SO. I'M MOVING BACK TO NEW YORK AND CAIRO'S COMING WITH ME. YOU CAN COME VISIT HIM WHENEVER AND COME PICK HIM UP AND DROP HIM OFF, VICE VERSA WITH LAYLA BUT I'M GOING BACK. I LEFT DETROIT FOR A REASON. I'M NOT DOING THIS WITH YOU. I'M TIRED AND I'M DONE.! " She yells

The feeling of relief washes over her chest. She touches her chest and feels her heart beating crazily.

"Victor, thank you for all you have done for me but I have a life V. I want to do something that I am good at.

Victor stays quiet for a while before exiting the room.

Madison shakes her head and crawls on the bed, Her fingers run through her hair while she shakes her head side to side. Footsteps approaching cause her to look up. She looks at the doorway and watches as he walks in with a bag in his hand. She watches as he comes closer. He lays the bag on the bed and takes a seat on it.

"Open it."

Madison hesitates at first before opening the bag. Inside the bag lies a brand new camera. A camera that She never received. Her mouth opens shockingly.

"You were supposed to get this nine months ago but it somehow never got to you."

She stares at him for a while, then embraces him. Her arms wrap around his neck and her hands cuffs the back of his head.

"Thank you so much." She acknowledges

Vito pulls her off of him and nods his head.

"Let me know when you're leaving. Their will be a house out there for you and I know some people who can watch Cairo or Layla when you're at school."

He steps off the bed and begins to leave the room.

"Can we use the room tonight?" She asks, rubbing her hand against the bed sheet.

She waits for him to answer only for him to continue out of the room.

Don't be hating sis too much now. She does have goals.

Leave a comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 844 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
771 22 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
3.6M 128K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
1M 37.7K 45
Madison Harp is your usual shy innocent college woman,trying to make it through life without a man to her side. The idea of a man being beside her sc...