Revenge!!!

By fragrance-aryan123

•||UNEDITED||• 🥇#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 🥇#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 🥇#1 Amba 🥇#1 Ganga 🥇#1 Re-incar... More

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
9. The Arrival of the Guests
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
19. Day1 - Temptation-II
20. Day1- Bachelorette Party
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
24. Day2- Racing hearts-I
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
37. Day4- Melting hearts-II
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

34. Day3- Breaking Strings III

869 71 38
By fragrance-aryan123

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Updating twice the length of my normal updates, so would be able to give atleast two updates a week. ❤️❤️❤️

***
Arjun left from there. Panchali and Subhadra were left alone, looking at each other what happened right now and what to do about it.

Subhadra- Princess Panchali, I never meant it to be like this. Arjun could be happy only with you ... And he is yours only. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

They both were crying. Panchali stared at her unblinking.

Panchali- Why are you sorry??? I should be the one who should be saying sorry to you. I don't know, for how long you have been in love with him... And I came between you two... If I have known earlier, I would never have come between you.

She wiped her tears and then hold Subhadra's hand.

Panchali- I'm sorry. He is yours. And there wouldn't be any problem from my side.

Saying that Panchali left.
***

Shikha came into Panchali's room.

Shikha- Panchali!!! Are you ready???

She saw her sweet little sister crying. She immediately came to her and sat beside her on the bed.

Shikha(anxiously)- Panchali.. what happened??? Why are you crying???

Panchali hugged Shikha.

Shikha- Did someone say to you something???

Panchali shook her head in a no.

Panchali (sobbing)- Oh jiji! I have reached the final stage of my love. I'm heartbroken.

Shikha- Heartbroken???!!! Did Arjun says something!!! I'm going to kill him!!!

Panchali- No jiji!!! You won't harm him.

A moment later, when Panchali calmed, she told Shikha everything as she couldn't hide anything from her.

Shikha(outraged)- Seriously!!! How could Arjun do that... He played with emotions of two girls at the same time... I'm not going to spare him!

Panchali composed herself.

Panchali- He never played.

Shikha- How could you be so cool about the situation... If he already knows, he is in love with someone else then why did he get attached to you???

Panchali- Just like Pitamah still think about Amba but is attached to you!

Shikha (astounded)- But that's not the same thing, sweetie! I'm the same person. But you and Subhi are two different person.

Panchali(sighing)- Pitamah doesn't know... Anyway Feelings are feelings, jiji!!! Subhadra's feelings are genuine. She loved him and has waited for him for so many years. 

Shikha (objecting)- But.. 

Panchali held Shikha's hand.

Panchali- How would you feel when you have waited for him (Pitamah) for so many years and when you're back, he is already involved with some other women??? How would you feel???

Shikha hugged Panchali who have started to sob again.

Shikha- oh dear! I should have never involved you into my mess. My life is very different than yours.

Panchali- still.. how would you feel???

Shikha- I would be heartbroken too, and it would be very hard to see him with any other woman... (optimistically)  but Arjun said he loves you too, no???

Panchali nodded.

Panchali(childishly)- I love him too. But I'm heartbroken now!

Shikha- There's nothing like heartbroken... And you are not heartbroken. My Panchali's heart is wholehearted and full of love. Who told you this first stage, last stage .. I have to beat him/her???

Panchali (pouting)- Bhrata Dhrishtdyumna!

Shikha (groaning)- I'm going to smack that silly boy!!!

Panchali's watery chuckle came.

Shikha smiled.

Panchali(innocently)- Now I could never call Pitamah as Pitamah... I will have to call him Jijashree!

Shikha- God, you are mad!

Panchali (chuckled while crying)- I know.

Shikha- Totally mad!

Panchali- I know that too!

Shikha couldn't tell her that they already have broken up.

Shikha- Sweetheart, you should be thinking about yourself!

Panchali- I am thinking, jiji... And I couldn't force anyone to love me or hate me. Arjun loves me.. that's enough for me. We would be gone in 4 days, but Subhadra has been grown here. She is perfect for him.

Shikha don't know what to say. It seems both of them has to suffer heartbreak at the same time.

Shikha- Amba was my past, Panchali. But Subhadra is present. Would you be able to see her with Arjun when you have all the love and emotions for him.

Panchali nodded. Shikha eyes filled.

Shikha- You have a big, big heart, my sweet little sister. I was jealous of my own being (Amba)... But you are capable of loving everyone. God would never do any unjust with you.

Panchali(chuckling)- I know, I'm Yajnaseni. No??? ... You love him(Gangaputra)???!!!

Shikha's watery chuckle came. She nodded a yes.

Shikha- Your Arjun is smarter, Panchali. Atleast he is open and blunt about his feelings. But he(Gangaputra).. (grumbled) he is the most stubborn bear!!!

Panchali chuckled. She looked at her sister... Just talking about their emotions take all the troubles fly outside the window.

Panchali- Jiji! I like Pitamah!

Shikha- Is there any person you don't like???

Panchali- But jiji, you have to admit something...

Shikha- What?

Panchali (chuckled)- Pitamah is the only person you haven't been able to manage.

Shikha's lips twitched in amusement.

Shikha- let me rephrase myself, 'he's not only the most stubborn bear but also most stubborn bull'.

Both of them laughed.

Shikha cradled Panchali's cheek.

Shikha- Feeling better???

Panchali has an innocence of a child. She is so sweet in her ardour.

Panchali- Yep. Now let's get readied. I don't want to miss prince Karna's wedding ceremonies.

Shikha- Umm-hmmm... Seems Radheya has become your friend too.

Panchali grinned, remembering the mischief done by Karna and her on the Tilak ceremony.

Panchali- Yeah .. and Pitamah also.

Shikha- Brat!!!

They laughed. Sisters!!!
***

Since Subhadra wanted Panchali to be with Arjun and Panchali wanted Subhadra to be with him, they both have stopped talking to Arjun, so that the other will get the cue.

But in this feat, dear Arjun was getting heartbroken. He has no idea what the girls were thinking. And with both of them not talking to him, he thought, he has hurted their feelings.

Pitamah- Arjun! Arjun! I've been talking to you, but you are lost in your own thoughts.

Pitamah has approached Arjun for some arrangements to be done, but Arjun was in his own world. Pitamah put his hand on Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun came out from his trance.

Arjun- Pitamah! Pranipaat! You are here???!!!

Pitamah blessed him.

Pitamah- Yes I'm here... But you are not.

Arjun looked at him forlorn. He smiled but His eyes said everything.

Pitamah did not like the look on Arjun's face. His grandson who has always been sunny and bubbly, high-spirited and exuberant and who filled the palace with his laughter and Mischievousness is standing there, lost and broken. Just like him.

Pitamah (hoarsely)- Arjun, are you alright???

Arjun was again in his trance.

Arjun- huh... You said something, Pitamah???!!!

Pitamah stared at him closely and know that Arjun is not all right.

Pitamah- Follow me!

Pitamah walked from there followed by Arjun. When they reached a secluded balcony, Pitamah asked him what's the matter again.

Arjun eyes filled.  He could never hide something from his beloved Pitamah.

Arjun- Pitamah, I have hurted Panchali...

Pitamah was stunned.

Arjun- And Subhadra too.

Pitamah- What do you mean by it, Arjun???

Arjun also told his Pitamah everything that he loves both Panchali and Subhadra.

Pitamah- But you can't love two girls at the same time. It's like you are betraying the other!

Arjun(sighing)- But why, Pitamah??? Why is it not possible??? I told them the moment I reckon my feelings. I never betrayed either of them. I will always love them both and I will do everything to keep them happy and safe. So what's so wrong... I couldn't understand???!!!

Pitamah has no answer at all.

He still doesn't know that Amba and Shikha are same.

Actually the truth is in front of him and he doesn't want to see it. He is more inclined towards Shikha. And that's the huge problem. But he couldn't betray Amba. He has promised her that the day she will come, he will low down his weapons before her.

There's going to be a battle and he is going to lose it with Amba, willingly. And where would that leave Shikha.

Arjun voice wobbled.

Arjun- And now, I have lose both of them.

He rushed towards his Pitamah and hugged him. But Pitamah needed this hug more than Arjun.

What a mess!!! Sighed Pitamah.
***

Pitamah went to Subhadra first.

It's his responsibility as an elder to sort out the things happening in the children life.

Subhadra has been his dear since her childhood.

When he went to her and she told him everything that she wants Arjun to be with Panchali for his happiness, Pitamah was stunned again.

Krishna's sister is more mature than her age, he concluded.

Now he has to go to Panchali. How in such a short time, she also has become so dear to him. Just like his little Dushala.

He couldn't deny the fact that both sisters have become dear to him. That unknown Dhrishtdyumna has also taken place in his heart. A wry smile come to his lips, if she has more siblings, he would have liked them all.

But Shikha wouldn't see the situation of Arjun and Panchali normally. Her first intention would be to harm Arjun. She is dedicated to her family as he is to his. That would blur her vision and she wouldn't be any help to Panchali.

Poor Panchali. It's his obligation to make that child at ease.

He saw Shikha and Panchali alone, talking to each other in the corridor and approached them.

Shikha was already mad at him and when she saw him, she gave him a piercing stare.

Pitamah already know what that stare means, so he spoke in a no-nonsense authoritative tone to Shikha.

Pitamah- I need to talk to your sister. Alone.

She narrowed her eyes to him.

Pitamah narrowed his eyes too. His voice turned dominating, he rarely used.

Pitamah- Now!

Panchali hold Shikha's hand and nodded her head to let him speak. Shikha concurred but gave a deadly look to Gangaputra.

Panchali saw the silent battle between them and was amused. When her jiji left, she asked Pitamah in an amazed tone.

Panchali(concerned)- What did she say???

Pitamah answered casually, his eyes still on Shikha's retreating form.

Pitamah- She said that I must behave properly and if I hurt you, she is going to kill me!

Panchali couldn't help but smiled.

When Pitamah's eyes zeroed on her and asked her fatherly that if she is alright, her eyes watered.

It's same as when you fall and hurt your knee and your parent asked concernly, you starts to cry.

That exactly happened to Panchali. She started sobbing.

Pitamah(affectionately)- Oh come here, child!

But Panchali hugged him and sobbed loudly. Pitamah has no idea with female emotions, yet he returned the hug.

Pitamah- Stop crying, dear! If your sister sees you crying in my presence, she really is going to kill me.

Panchali started giggling while crying. She took a step back.

Pachali(smiling)- I didn't know you are so threatened by my jiji!!!

A smile flickered on his lips.

Pitamah (kidding)- Don't tell her. She is the most threatening, tenacious, audacious and stubborn woman in the world.

She giggled again, while her tears streamed down.

Here he is, trying to cheer her up, when her jiji has already lightened her mood. Yes, she likes him a lot and no one but him is going to be her Jijashree. They both are so cute and think like each other. What could she ask for more.

Pitamah (wiping her tears)- I know Arjun hurted you. But never cry over a boy, sweetheart.

Panchali- He never hurted me.

Pitamah looked questioningly at her. Panchali was hesitant, so he holds her hand between his palms.

Pitamah- I won't betray your secrets.

Panchali- I already know that, Pitamah. (voice cracking) Sorry.. I would have to say you Mahamahim now.

Her eyes watered again.

Pitamah shook his head.

Pitamah- No matter what's your decision would be for Arjun, I'll be always your Pitamah. Okay.

Panchali spoke for both of them.

Panchali- Sometimes truth is in front of us, but we don't want to see it. We always think what we are doing is right but it's not. Love happens to the fortunate people but still we are afraid of accepting it.

Pitamah pondered over her statement. Why does it feel like she is speaking it about him also.

Pitamah- We???

Panchali changed it.

Panchali- Subhi and I. We see that we are betrayed somehow... But we are not seeing that Prince Arjun loves us. He is open and blunt about his emotions and have not let us thought that he has someone else in his heart. He loves us.

Just like Shikha jiji loves you, Panchali understated in her thought.

Who is consoling whom is a big question between them. But they both needed it.

Panchali(innocently)- Everything is going to be alright???

Pitamah- Ofcourse dear. Everything is going to be alright. Whatever you decide, you will have my support.

Panchali- Thank you so much for talking with me.

Pitamah nodded affectionately.

Pitamah- let me drop you to your sister now.

They shared a smile hoping everything will be alright indeed.
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 3.9K 67
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
17.8K 1.4K 37
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
1.2K 40 5
A promise. A misunderstanding. A curse. ---- **----**---- Sri Krishna's vision of Dharmarajya with Yudhishtira at its helm is very near to completio...
19.8K 703 22
An average person gets the chance to reincarnate as a tragic hero. Can he change his fate with his foreknowledge or will he meet the same fate? This...