Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)

10.2K 373 187
By cloverkeeper

"What's wrong? You've been spacing out a little too much. You've been recently making me worry as well. Are you sure you're not sick?" he placed a hand on her forehead, checking if she was having a fever.

"I'm alright Licht. It's just..." A sigh escaped.

"What is it?"

"It's a wonderful day, honestly. And I feel like something terrifying will happen in the wedding."

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't know, just feel like something bad will happen. And I can't do anything to stop this feeling in me. As the day goes on... it feels like that it will eventually happen."

"Isabella... calm down, dear. It's not good for your health to think in such a manner. I know you feel terrified. Maybe this feeling in you is growing only because you are just anxious."

"Anxious?"

"Anxious about the fact that a new beginning will come soon. Where elves and humans will be living in harmony. This feeling you are feeling, It's is excitement and anticipation."

"Is that what I feel?"

Licht nodded" it is indeed."

Isabella still wasn't sure a she casted her glance away from the elf.

Licht sighed; "How about this..." He brought his pinkie out, "Let's make a promise. I keep myself save until the entire wedding is over. And I can grantee that nothing bad will happen."

"You promise?" She asked.

Licht nodded with a smile, "I promise." He helped her out with her pinkie and joined each other's finger together. "This is my promise to you."

Isabella smiled, "Alright."

"Now, I want you to promise me something as well." Licht gave a playful smirk.

Isabella blinked in confusion, "Me? What's that?"

"If I somehow fall. And I mean fall to doom or something like that. I want you to help me or catch me before I fall."

Isabella's eyes began to wide.

"And in return, I'll do the same for you. If you fall, I'll catch you." Licht cleared his thought, a small blush forming, "That is if you want to-"

"I would definitely catch you if you somehow fall. If anyone falls."

************

A broom flew above the clouds with a lone mage standing on it. Passing by one of the clouds, Isabella was shown looking straight as she was shown, flying from the broom with her legs in v shape and her hands crossed together.

Apparently it was her day off with the exception of her Captain, who noticed as she carried out all of her duties responsibly without any complain. It was best for her that she had one day off. Isabella of course took this opportunity to visit a place where she planned to go a long time ago.

And with William knowing about it... he immediately urged her to go there before, she would chow him down for good.

She soon reached her destination as she landed on the ground. She got off her broom and looked ahead. Above the building was a symbol of a peacock in lilac.

Her previous conversation with Dorothy ranged within her mind.

Flashback

"This was about few days ago before the dungeon incident when this happened. In my dream I saw two figures; one was purely dark green while the other was white."

"Can you identify them?"

"The white one, his patterns were just like the royal families of Silva and Vermillion."

Dorothy blinked in surprise "That's surprising. What about the dark green one?"

Isabella stared at the witch with uncertainty.

"I'm not sure about the dark green one." Isabella admitted, "But I think it's an elf."

"Hold on, elf?" Dorothy asked, "How do you know?"

"Because I can make out his pointy ears out."

Dorothy leaned, "How do you know it's a boy?"

"It's a man. And I can tell by sending more of my music waves to figure it out. It doesn't show a proper indication at first sights. I have to send out waves to now more."

"Interesting." Dorothy then looks at Isabella in question, "You know, elves are said to be a race that had an abundance of mana."

"Yes, I'm aware about that." Isabella spoke, "However, the people of Clover Kingdom has no knowledge of that at all. The one who wrote about the history of the Clover Kingdom claimed that the elves were a race that worshipped the devil. They say that one of them the strongest one, used the power of the devil and became the demon of earth. It was until the first Wizard King defeated it."

"The story about the Wizard King defeating the demon is true...."

"But the part where the strongest ones used the power and turn into a demon, that is something I don't believe entirely." Isabella then paused, looking at the view, "I think..." she turned back to the witch, "I think that's what I'm looking at. I have to figure out what happened five centuries ago."

Dorothy blinked in worry, "Are you sure that's what it is all about? It will be a hard road though..."

"I don't see the problem is trying." She looks at the sun, smiling.

"Is that so?" Dorothy then smiled, "Then I bid you good luck. Come on; let's go inside before it gets suspicious to others."

"Right." With that, both the woman went inside the hall.

Flash back end.

"BELLA!"

She looks at the source of the voice that rushed towards her from the opposite side. Dorothy, in her normal attire ran towards her and threw herself onto the blind girl who merely stayed at her place as the older woman hugged her. Kirsch followed his Captain behind.

"Oh, I'm so happy that you came!" Dorothy comically cried out.

"Why hello there, gorgeous light mage." Kirsch posed holding onto Isabella hand, kissing it.

"Hello both of you." Isabella greeted, still embracing Dorothy.

Dorothy let go of Isabella, "It took you so long to come! That's it! I'm gonna teach that golden chicken for who he's messing with."

Isabella gently waved her hand towards her, "It's no big deal ma'am. I never told captain Vangeance of our interaction. So he had no knowledge of it, plus, we had duties all the time. These weeks greatly immersed us in other activities."

"Even here too." Dorothy sighed, her shoulder slumming down, "Everyday we get clean up missions and the call from the Wizard King. It's so tiring!" She sighed saying that.

"But we still manage and here we are!" the cherry blossom royal posed in his lamest way ever (for us at least), "Nothing can obliterate my beauty!"

"Right..." was all the blind girl could say "Anyway, how about we do what we came here to do."

**********

They walked within the corridors of the headquarters. The headquarter was all pink and white. Some vases containing pink and red roses were kept as well. All Isabella can see was yellow due to her visions. She was behind Dorothy and kirsch, following them to a particular room.

Isabella took proper notice of mimosa's brother's and Dorothy's patterns. The pattern in Kirsch was the same as other royal families. Abundance of cherry blossoms decorated within his patterns, glowing in shades of pink. It looked gorgeous.

Dorothy was dark blue in color since she was a witch. However, there was something else she noticed, noting the dark green spots that she had become quiet accustomed too.

Is she also like the others? Isabella thought. Referring to other nobles with the green spots.

They soon reached a door. Kirsch stood at the side while the Witch Captain proceeds to open the door.

She turned to Isabella, "You ready?"

Isabella just nodded.

Dorothy looks at the door, opening it. Dorothy first made Isabella go inside. She then followed the girl behind.

They were now in a room which was also colored lilac. But this one was empty. There was nothing around.

The blind Golden Dawn looks around, "There's nothing here."

"I know." Dorothy said, "Let's get started. Shall we?" She flickered her fingers together. They both began to evaporate into nothingness. Nothing was left of them.

They both landed at a place which was completely out of its place. Things were floating around. This place was madness! Isabella's entire vision was all purple. Not even a single specs of black outline remained. It was a difficult and yet curious for the blind girl.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"We are in the dream world, dear." Dorothy sat on a floating chair as she told Isabella, "Welcome to my dream magic based glamour world. A place made of and for dreams." A teapot and cup came towards her pouring, "Would you?"

"I don't drink tea."

"Oh. Then how about..." The tea cup and pot both disappeared, replacing itself with a glass of orange juice, "This?"

Isabella blinked, taking the glass. She took a sip.

"Oh, by the way..." She smirked, "We would have a visitor with us."

"Who's that?"

"I AM HERE!"

Isabella noticed the other person approaching them. She was just like Dorothy in appearance and clothing. The only difference was that she had red tattoos around her cheeks. Her clothes were pure white. Isabella's lips were parted in surprise.

Her color... it was dark green.

Just like the figure in her dreams. But the patterns were just like the Captain of the Coral Peacocks... with no spots of eithers white or green.

She was an elf.

"Why hello there Reve."

Reve turned to see Isabella. She gasped.

Isabella blinked in confusion, "Ma'am?"

Reve's mouth was open in shock as she stared at the blind girl. The shock in her face was not something what Dorothy has seen before.

"Reve?"

Reve's expression quickly changed from shock to pure joy as a huge red blush was present at her face. She squeaked "DOROTHY, YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT DESCRIBTIONS! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOMEONE BORING BUT I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD!"

She immediately hugged Isabella who was still confused. What in the world was happening?

"You are the embodiment of adorable. I never knew you would be here. Dorothy told me so much about you!" She let's her go holding onto her hands, "Does he knows? Did he ever saw you? Why do you loos so much like him!?Oh so many questions yet no answers!" She squeaked.

Isabella was simply perplexed by all of this, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Reve calm down!" Dorothy came in between, "The poor girl is completely confused and unsure of what you're saying. Give her some space!"

"Oh I'm sorry..." she backed off a little, "But it was indeed good to meet you."

Isabella just blinked in confusion.

"Any who..." Reve continued, "Why not tell us about your dream?"

Isabella then explained her whole dream. From the times she hear a deep voice telling her that she won't have them from where she saw the battle between the first Wizard King and the demon.

"I believe this is very important and it's basically a puzzle you need to solve." Reve explained.

Isabella rested her chin on her fingers, "For that fight, I actually need a back ground of what truly happened that day."

"I think you already know that." Reve smiled, "Even though, I myself am an elf and yet I do not know what had happened at the day of massacre."

Isabella's gaze shifts to her in surprise, "The elves massacre?" Reve nodded, "That's right! The fight between the demon and Wizard King happened the same day the elves were massacred." She then frowned, "But then how did the demon appeared? It appeared right after the massacre."

"Perhaps you know the answer; just not fitting to you properly."

Isabella just hummed.

"Regarding the dream where you hear a voice saying that you can't have them, well... that's a bit difficult." Reve admitted.

"Do you think it's a fragment of your imagination?" Dorothy asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure I never heard anyone with such voice in reality." Isabella assured.

"I believe it could be a form of your worse fear." The Captain suggested, "You can't see and that is the reason why it has taken a lot at you."

"I honestly don't care too much about my eyes." Isabella admitted, "I have taken this blindness as my life and as my greatest strength." Her head slump down a little, "But regarding my family..."

Reve then suggested, "Is it possible that the voice is actually taunting you because you don't know your parents. Is that why its saying that you will never have them?"

Isabella was surprised to hear that, "I never thought like that." She gave a thoughtful look, "perhaps it is like that..." She then looks at Reve, "I apologize for being rude but... are you real? Or simply is Unsworth's imagination."

Dorothy and Reve exchanged looks, "All honest... sometime we don't know either." Dorothy then smiled, "If god has the power to make dreams possible, then I definitely would want Reve to be real. She is my bestie after all." She said placing an arm behind her back like a friend, making the latter grin.

Isabella grinned, definitely satisfied with the answer she got. She bowed respectfully, "Thank you for your help, Miss Reve."

"Oh! Do not worry! And call me Reve."

"Of course." She turned to Dorothy, "Should we go?"

Dorothy nodded, "It is time. Thanks again dear friend."

"Do come again and we'll have tea together. Or some drinks to cheer on for."

"In time we will. Thank you." Isabella smiled.

With that both Dorothy and Isabella vanished from the world of dreams as their forms evaporated.

Reve sighed, "I honestly never expected this, but I'm glad it happened. She indeed has a lot of mana in her. It's much more strong and dense than yours, old friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.7K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
82.5K 2.9K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
239K 7.1K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...
1.5K 31 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...