The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Two Strangers

4.2K 565 70
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 38

Sidnaaz sit on the sofa, he look at her and whispers, "First you choose something, then i will help you." Sana nodded in no and says, "No sidharth please i don't have single idea about this type of dresses." Sidharth smiles and says, "I also never gone for gown shopping princess. "

Taking a breath he says to the designer, "Show something that will be best for her, and she should look like a real princess on that dress." Sana smile blushingly and tugged the hair strains besides her ears. They nodded and take out a beautiful gown, "This is will be best for her."

Sidharth smiles noddeding and look at Sana, but she seems upset. Frowning he hold her and move to the kitchen area, he cupped her face after reaching there and asks, "Why are you upset princess? If you don't like the dress then don't need to be upset about this baby."

Sana nodded in no and says, "I love the gown sidharth but can't wear it." Sidharth kiss her forehead and says, "Why? You will wear this dress, i know why you say all this." Sana look downward and says, "When you know then why forcing me?"

He lift her head up towards him and says, "Because you need to know that whoever you are , you don't have to hide it from the world. You are not at any fault nor it is a crime princess. You scared because you thought what people will say by seeing burn scars on your hands."

Her beautiful eyes are filled with tears, she blink her long eye lashes and says, "Sidh...." But he cut her in between and sucked the tear drops from her cheeks, "You promise me one thing and i will do one." Sana close her eyes when his hot lips touch her soft skin and says by breathing heavily, "What?"

"First tell me honestly, you like that dress or not?" Said sidharth by give a peck on her nose. Sana nodded in yes. Smiling he wiped her face and says,

"Then promise me you will wear that dress and i promise that no one say anything to you nor look at you with wired faces. But still i say don't care about what people say, for me you are my most beautiful princess."

Sana lift her eyelashes towards him and says, "Fine i will wear it, don't be sad." He peck her lips softly and says, "Then you always put smile on your lips, because i  only smile by seeing my happy princess. You are the only reason of my happiness." Sana smile blushingly and hugged him tightly. "I love you princess." Said sidharth by wrapping hands around her.

She wants to say him i love you but didn't able to. Like words stuck on her mouth, somewhere she wants to remember every moments first that she spend with him. They broke the hug and move outside. Sidharth ask them to do all fittings according to her.

The designer nodded and take all measurements. And he let her do, ya you all heard right all designers, staffs everyone is female because our alpha is too much possessive. Standing there he looks at her, Sana smiles at him and suddenly her eyes fall on a girl who is staring at sidharth continuously and smiling.

First time ever she feels like breaking someone's jaw, gritting her teeth she look at sidharth, whose shirts three button is open and giving perfect view of his build chest.

For the first time she feels so angry on someone, closing her eyes she says a little loud, "Sidharth." He startled for a second because she made him come out from his dreamworld.

Moving towards her he says, "What happen princess? Did anyone hurt you?" Said he look at the girl who take measurements. Sana nodded in no and says, "No, i need to talk to you about something right now." Frowning he look at designer and says, "wait for a sometime."

Both again move to the kitchen area, sidharth going to asks but before that sana start buttoning his shirt, he give her a confuse look and says, "What are you doing with my shirt buttons princess?" Sana done with her job and says, "Hm.. Now we can go."

He hold her shoulder and asks, "Can you explain the matter baby, i am confused." Sana twist her lips and says , "I don't know why but hate it when someone stare at you." He smiles and says, "Ohhh, so my possessive princess mode is on. Not bad han, i love to watch this side."

Sana raise her one brow and says, "But be careful because this mode will not spare you if someone try on you." He pulled her cheeks and says, "Don't worry princess, i am not interested in anyone nor i look anywhere except you."

Both come outside, the designer leave taking the rest measurements and tell that they deliver the dress tomorrow. Sidnaaz move to their room, sidharth not let her make dinner at night and also told her that they sleep together before also.

After having dinner both turns to sleep in their sleeping position. Next two days is spending smoothly, sana start being more comfortable with him, he kiss her so many times in a day in order to make her a pro. Their small romance is also continue.

The dress is come after fittings, sana is happy to see the dress. Sidharth give her beautiful pair of earrings that will suit with the gown. He buy them after lost her in masoorie and decided to give her on the most important day. Now next day is the freshers party day, which is very special for them.

Sidharth shift sana to the hostel for one day because kiyaan is going to come tomorrow. Both sleep on the small bed by cuddling.

In a big room, which look dark due to the black colours on the wall, it's decorated with so many ancient things. A large bed is placed on the middle of the room, which not look less than a king's bed. One big chair covered with white farr is placed near the window, from where slight light come on the room.

A person is sitting on the chair, roaming his hands on the farr and says, "Why you left her alone there? Don't you know he will find any possible way to bring her back." Kiyaan nodded in no and says,"No he can't, i compelled her. She didn't even know him. "

"You are such an idiot vampire, he is very smart." An another person come to the room and said by sitting on the bed. The person who sit in the chair says, "Shut up, don't praise him in front of me and you, why you left that girl alive still?"

Kiyaan says, "I thought, she is so beautiful that's why....." The person sit on the bed shout, "Shut the fuck up, can't you do one simple things. We bring you out from death and you owe us remember." Kiyaan nodded and says by looking at the person who sat on the chair, "I will kill her on the freshers party."

"She is right you are seriously a fucking idiot. You will kill an alpha's luna in full moon. When werewolves are hundred times more powerful than the normal days. They will cut you in pieces.," Said the person sitting on the chair.

Kiyaan sighs and says, "Fine then i will kill her day after tomorrow and trust me it will be easy because she thinks i am her boyfriend." The person sit on the bed says, "I wish you will do your job without getting killed."

Kiyaan nodded and says, "I will don't worry, but remember you promise to give me that, once i done your work." Person sit on the chair roll eyes and says, "first prove yourself and now move your ass away from here. Go and prepared yourself for the freshers night."

Kiyaan nodded and go from there. Person sit on the bed come near window and says, "Hope we both will get what we want soon. I can't wait more." The other person says, "I know that."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
14K 346 50
"No!" He yelled, making me jump back a bit. "I am the Alpha of Phoenix Moon! I am not a victim! I am fine." "Atlas, listen to me." I wept. I went to...
12.7K 821 67
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ "Are you crazy??? You are...
291K 15.4K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...