Zona

By awwwyay

Come one come all, to a story with everything! A steady couple A deadbeat stoner A girl with soccer on the mi... More

The Gang
Meet Us
The Story Unfolds
Here It Goes
Everyone Else
Life Goes On
Kayvon's Crushin'
The Weekend
All the Right Friends in All the Right Places
The Couple
Best Date Ever
Finals
The "Phantom"
Update
The Change
The Winter Break Cookoff
Food Fight
Bitterness
Clubbin
Morning After
Tit for Tat
Valentine's Day
Graduation
Summer!
SoCal
The Friend
The Breakup
The Hike
Going Crazy
Flash Forward
Another Morning After

The Slap Bet

46 1 0
By awwwyay

Kayvon and Morgan were always betting on thngs. They were always looking for another thing to bet on. When Ian brought home a literal stripper home from the bar, Kayvon and Morgan were quick to bet on how long Ian and "Strawberry Swing" would stay together. "Okay Kayvon," Morgan said with a smirk on her face, "It's time to up the odds, we should have a slap bet!" "Yeah I know the rules, what's your bet Morgan?" "I give Ian and that slut until Monday to break up." Kayvon thought about it. "There's no way Ian can let it go that quick! Your on!" Trey was assigned as the commissioner. Unfortunately for Kayvon, the next day Ian came in, teary eyed. "Well, it's over..." "oh is it now!" Morgan yells as she slaps Kayvon across the face as hard as she could. Kayvon's last words before being slapped were, "Fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5M 760K 55
Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011! *** Dea...
13.4K 165 79
Author: Mo Xiaodie Type: Fairy Tale Romance Status: Completed Last updated: 2023-04-09 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 244 Extra Modern Project...
601 78 11
Maybe this time i can love you without hesitation Maybe this time our heart could beat as one
55.9K 3.6K 35
အမြဲပင်၀တ်တဲ့ ငါဘလူးဂျင်းရယ်... ငါ့အသည်းလောက် အသက်လောက်ချစ်တဲ့ အသည်းလေးချစ်ရေ..... ဘလူးဂျင်းဟောင်းလေး ဟောင်းတဲ့ထိ၀တ်တဲ့သူ......" နှလုံးသွေးများ ရပ်တဲ...