ILLICIT #2 : Crescent

By beyondlocks

ILLICIT #2 : Crescent Adrian Nielsen x Leah Morris More

Chapter 1 - Interview
Chapter 2 - Try
Chapter 3 - Headquarters
Chapter 4 - Hangout
Chapter 5 - Stupid
Chapter 6 - Situation
Chapter 7 - Killing
Chapter 8 - Snap
Chapter 9 - Lame
Chapter 10 - Bully
Chapter 11 - Nerves
Chapter 12 - Not Again
Chapter 13 - Questions
Chapter 14 - Temper
Chapter 15 - I Guess
Chapter 16 - Sure
Chapter 17 - Great Job
Chapter 18 - Why
Chapter 19 - Nothing
Chapter 20 - Another Trip
Chapter 21 - Meeting
Chapter 22 - Blame
Chapter 23 - Worst Scenario
Chapter 24 - Mission
Chapter 25 - Agony
Chapter 26 - Plans
Chapter 27 - Explain
Chapter 28 - Visit
Chapter 29 - Sleep
Chapter 30 - Leave
Chapter 32 - Leave
Chapter 33 - Need a Plan
Chapter 34 - Sleeping Pills
Chapter 35 - Miss
Chapter 36 - No Answer
Chapter 37 - End
Chapter 38 - Later
Chapter 39 - Promise
Chapter 40 - The Family
Chapter 41 - Fall Into Place
Chapter 42 - Coming
Chapter 43 - Myself
Chapter 44 - F IDIOTS
Chapter 45 - See You Again
Adrian Nielsen - Leah Morris
ILLICIT #3 - QUARTER
MY VALENTINE

Chapter 31 - React

12.6K 719 163
By beyondlocks

Adrian Nielsen

"Can you not leave?" I asked her and she smiled. Before she could answer, my phone rang. I got up and grabbed it from the table in the living room.

"Hello, mother." I answered.

"Adrian, why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?!" What? I looked at Leah who was busy eating and I can't believe my ears.

"Mother, I don't have a girlfriend.. yet." I said and Leah choked on her food. I quickly walked to the kitchen grabbed her a glass of water.

"I can't believe you don't even bother to tell me about it."

"Mother, where do you get this information?" I asked because I'm pretty sure no one knows about me and Leah.

"Aria." She said simply and I cursed under my breath.

"What did she say?" I asked completely hating on my sister right now.

"So.. it's true?" She asked excitedly and I put her on loudspeaker. I put the phone down on the table and Leah was looking at it.

"True what?"

"That you have a girlfriend?" She asked and Leah looked at me with her eyes widened. She was chewing her food and she looked like a chipmunk right now.

"You hear that?" I asked and Leah blinked a couple of times.

"Hear what, Adrian?" My mother was confused too. I muted my mother's call for a second and turned to her.

"So.. what do you say?" I asked her.

"Adrian, I-"

"It's okay if you're not ready." I said as I unmuted my mother's call again.

"Hello?" My mother was confused.

"Yes, mother."

"So.. is it true or not?" She asked demanding answer.

"Not yet." I said and Leah choked on her food again. I gave her more water and she thanked me.

"Not yet? Don't tell me that you're playing hard to get! Don't be like your father, he always a step late sometimes." I chuckled when I heard her roasting my father.

"I'm not playing hard to get, I'm the one who's chasing her." My mother gasped and Leah covered her face with her hands. I chuckled looking at her blush.

"Mother, can I call you later? I'm pretty busy." I said.

"Very well.. Goodluck, my dearest son!" She squealed before ending the call. I sat down across her and she avoided my eyes. She kept eating the food and I just stared at her.

"Adrian, I think you should eat." She said as she gave me my plate along with the fork and knife. I started eating and we both just didn't say anything throughout our dinner. I was trying to give her space, she must be a little overwhelmed with everything.

"You have to take your medicine and go back to sleep again." I said after we finished our dinner.

"But I already slept a lot and I'm not sleepy yet." She said and I shook my head.

"Leah, you have to get a lot of rest." I said as I grabbed her hand leading her to the living room to grab her medicine. I already have a glass of water with me and I gave her the medicine that she has to drink.

"Adrian." I turned to her and raised my eyebrows.

"You must be tired, you can go home." She said.

"You want me to go? You're kicking me out?" I joked as I pointed at the door. She was going to say something but she ended up shaking her head.

"What is that even mean?" I asked and instead of answering me. She turned on the TV and turned off some lights making her living room like a theatre room. She started scrolling through netflix and found Grown Ups movie on the list. She played it and sat down on the sofa. I sat beside her and tried to focus on the movie.

I felt tired these days and even though I already slept a lot earlier, I kept wanting to sleep. I leaned back to the sofa and closed my eyes.

"Adrian, you should go home and rest." I heard Leah said but I don't want to go home. I pretended to fall asleep already so she won't be able to get rid of me.

Leah Morris

I tried to watch the movie but Adrian was distracting me even though he just sitting beside me. He leaned back and I turned to him. He was closing his eyes and I'm assuming that he's tired.

"Adrian, you should go home and rest." I said and he's not moving. I'm guessing he really fell asleep fast. He's tired and he deserves to get a lot of rest. I got up from the sofa and slowly made him fully lay down on the sofa.

I put the blanket on again and closed the TV. I turned off the lights and walked into my room. I threw myself to my bed and looked up to the ceiling blankly.

Suddenly his phone rang and I heard him answering it. Before I knew it, he left my apartment immediately. What happened?

Chance Kyson

I crossed my arms and leaned my body to the wall. I looked at Adrian intensely as he drank his cocktail. Adrian turned to me and he rolled his eyes.

"Ever since you got into ILLICIT, I never see you as the Prince of Denmark. So.. are you the Prince of Denmark? Or you're.. a member of ILLICIT?" I asked as I drank my whiskey in one shot.

"You're turning into Phoenix huh?" I asked and Adrian looked at his cocktail blankly.

"Are you aware that this woman betrayed you?"

"She was working for us, Chance." He said in a not so friendly tone.

"You're fucking stupid!" I threw my glass of whiskey to the wall behind him.

"Know your place, Adrian!" I was ready to grab his collar when Angelo walked in on us stopping me before puching Adrian.

"What the hell are you doing in London?!" I pushed him back completely pissed.

"Why? I can't visit you all?"

"Send her back to America or you know what will happen." I hissed at Adrian and walked out from the bar. That bastard should know his place!

Thanks to Aria for the photos, let's see how Dean will react to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 792 9
Damon Salvatore x Elijah Mikaelson x Phantom Halliwell x Niklaus Mikaelson x Stefan Salvatore
2.2M 63.6K 68
WAS #2 in Romance. -- He's got a secret, she's got a secret. But is it the same secret? Amara Ackerman is an interior designer who just...
405K 23K 40
ILLICIT #3 : Quarter Angelo Vander x Dakota Delaune