FINDERS KEEPERS//R.L//

By tropicxr5

"Loving you ain't easy. Nothing ever is. But I will keep on fighting for a love like this." More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 1

177 5 0
By tropicxr5

May's POV
•____________________________•
"Love ya XOXO, May." I had just finished writing my monthly letter to Ross Lynch. He never answered me with a full 2- sided page back but I got a pre-singed picture. I'll take what I can get.
I put the letter in an envelope, wrote the P.O. address on it, stuck a stamp on it, and put it in the mailbox. I went in my room, letting my dog, Buster in. I went on my laptop and put on "Smile" and sat down on my floor and petted my dog. "Let me take your picture baby." I sang as I texted my best friend, Gabby. We were having a pointless conversation. Then she had to go so I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of ice cream. My mom was on the computer and I saw her screen said R5. I paused for a moment then I went over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Wach'a doin" I said. When she heard my voice she quickly minimized the page. "None of your buisness" she said in the same voice I did. "Well when it comes to R5 I do" I laughed and walked back into my room. That was weird.
I was in my room for a good half hour when my mom busted into my room and had a smirk on her face. "Guess what?" my mom said. "What." I asked sounding annoyed. "So, I was looking at Meet and Greet prices and I was talking with Gabby's mom and you and her are going next week!" "Nice one" I said and let out a small giggle. "May, YOU ARE GOING TO MEET R5!" Once I saw the seriousness in her face, I knew she was not lying. When I realized this I broke out in tears. I WAS SO HAPPY! I texted Gabby right away but she already knew. We were both crying tears of joy when we found out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 399 45
Don't make a promise you can't keep. Poor Ross already did. Trilogy to "I See Through You".
21.6K 965 36
Sequel to Inseparable. If you haven't read that then read it first.
72K 1.7K 22
"Austin, I promise you, we'll find a way around this. Even if its the last thing I ever do," Ally said, and for some reason, I really trusted her.
50K 2.1K 16
Trilogy to Hurt By You. "I never did give up on her because even when everyone else was too blind to see, I saw someone who she always was meant to b...