Chapter 1

May's POV
•____________________________•
"Love ya XOXO, May." I had just finished writing my monthly letter to Ross Lynch. He never answered me with a full 2- sided page back but I got a pre-singed picture. I'll take what I can get.
I put the letter in an envelope, wrote the P.O. address on it, stuck a stamp on it, and put it in the mailbox. I went in my room, letting my dog, Buster in. I went on my laptop and put on "Smile" and sat down on my floor and petted my dog. "Let me take your picture baby." I sang as I texted my best friend, Gabby. We were having a pointless conversation. Then she had to go so I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of ice cream. My mom was on the computer and I saw her screen said R5. I paused for a moment then I went over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Wach'a doin" I said. When she heard my voice she quickly minimized the page. "None of your buisness" she said in the same voice I did. "Well when it comes to R5 I do" I laughed and walked back into my room. That was weird.
I was in my room for a good half hour when my mom busted into my room and had a smirk on her face. "Guess what?" my mom said. "What." I asked sounding annoyed. "So, I was looking at Meet and Greet prices and I was talking with Gabby's mom and you and her are going next week!" "Nice one" I said and let out a small giggle. "May, YOU ARE GOING TO MEET R5!" Once I saw the seriousness in her face, I knew she was not lying. When I realized this I broke out in tears. I WAS SO HAPPY! I texted Gabby right away but she already knew. We were both crying tears of joy when we found out.