Chapter 4

"Aw thanks Ross." I said looking down and blushing. "Your welcome."

He said and smiled. His smile is so beautiful. I started thinking of all the hours I spent crying over him and now I have him. My eyes started to water.

"Whats wrong?" he asked as we walked down the hall together. "Oh nothing. This all is just so surreal to me." I explained.

"Yea every fans dream." He said and laughed. "Yup that was mine." I admitted as I pushed number one on the elevator button.

It was silence all the way down. Kinda awkward. Bing.

We walked out and I followed him to his car. He started it and he started driving.

My phone went off. Gabby texted me.

Gabby: Hey not to crash ur date but can I meet you there. Plzzz. Im board.

"Hey Ross, can Gabby meet us there?" I asked. "Yea sure!" I'll ask the rest if they want to come."

I guess by the rest he meant R5. I don't know. But thats totally fine!

To Gabby
Me: Yea R5 is coming too!

Gabby: YAY!!
______________________________

He parked the car and we sat down at one of the tables outside. Ross got out his phone and texted R5.

Gabby arrived a couple minutes later. She sat down across from me when she realized that Ross and I were sitting next to me.

She gave me a evil smirk. I knew what she was thinking. "Aw"

I gave a slight kick on the the shin. "Ouch" She mouthed to me. "Sorry" I mouthed back sarcastically.

"Their here." He said and got up from the table. Yup. It was them.

As soon as Rydel saw me she ran over to me. "Nice to meet you." She said cheerfully as she extended her hand. "Hey Im May." I said and shook her hand.

Ross walked over to me and introduced everyone to me and Gabby.

"SNOW CONES!" Riker yelled which made everyone laugh.

"What do you want?" Ross asked as we walked up to the counter. "Um Blue Raspberry Please." I said trying to sound polite. Ross ordered everyones.

When it was time to pay Ross said he would. "No Rosss." I complained not wanting him to pay. "Yes Mayyy." He said mocking me. "Fine." I sighed.

We got our orders and we sat down. Gabby went on Twitter. "5 SOS posted!" She squealed as she looked at her phone. "You like 5 Seconds of Summer?" Ross asked. "Yes." Gabby said looking up. "I bet I could hook you up with some Meet and Greet tickets." Ross suggested. "Ugh YES PLEASE!" Gabby yelled. "Okay you will get them tomorrow." Ross said. "Thank you!" "Your welcome." Ross said back.

"I approve." Gabby leaned across the table and whispered. I giggled and finished my shaved ice.

When we were all finished, we stayed and talked for a little while until it was time to go.

"Okay I got to get her home guys." Ross said as we got up from the table. "I'll be home in a few." He said to his siblings as we walked to the car.

Ross nudged my hand and looked into my eyes. We intertwined fingers.

We held hands all the way back to the car.