Chapter 28

No. I did not surf.
I think we made it clear last time that I cant.

But we had fun.

"KCAs are tomorrow." I remind him.

"Oh my gosh. I cant believe I forgot!" He said covering his hand over his face.

"What are you going to wear?" I ask.

"I have no idea. You pick." He says.

"Okay" I reply.

The next morning I wake up and Ross is still sleeping.

I really don't want to wake him. He looks so precious.

But I will anyways.

"Ross.... wakey-wakey!" I whisper in his hear because I know it scares him. *smirks*

"Oh my god! You scared the crap out of me!" He said and shot upright from the pillow.

"I know" I said.

I checked Twitter to see how Ross' votes are going.

"Oh my gosh babe! #VoteRossLynch is trending on frekin Twitter!" I say and shove my phone in his face.

"Fangirl much?" He chuckles.

"Oh yea. Sorry." I say turning red.

"Don't apologize. I think its cute." He says and lifts my chin and kisses me.

"Okay" I say and walk to the closet.

"I'm thinking jeans casual but not beanie causal." I say referring to his outfit.

"Its all yours." He says and walks into the kitchen.

Finally I decide. A white thermal thingy, black skinny jeans, and what he wears everyday, Converse.

"Okay I picked." I say and open the fridge door.

"Thanks. Im ganna go take a shower." He says taking a bite of a banana.

"Wait. I don't know what to wear. I mean its not the Grammys but its still an award show." I say.

"How about since you picked out my clothes, then I pick out yours?" He says taking my hands.

"Okay" I say and peck him on the lips.

He goes into our room into the closet.

I turn on the stove and make us breakfast.

6:00 P.M.

"Welcome to the 2015 Kids Choice Awards!" A voice says as the crowd goes wild.

It has been fun so far. I met a lot of celebrities.

Soon it was best music group. 5SOS won. Calum was not there. I wonder why....*sarcasm*

Here it is.

"And best male actor goes to.... Ross Lynch!" Chris Rock announces.

A/N
There will be a sequel but this is not the end.