The Cold General's Fierce Wif...

By nit_7_7

Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigra... More

Chapter 1 : Death, Transmigration And Marriage
Chapter 2 : Mr.Future Husband
Chapter 3 : A 'Scheme'
Chapter 4 : Threatened
Chapter 5 : A 'Fierce' Kitty
Chapter 6 : Dog Food
Chapter 7 : Harem Drama
Chapter 8 : Seeking Warmth
Chapter 9 : Would You Like To Sit On My Lap?
Chapter 10 : Abused
Chapter 11 : Honeymoon Period
Chapter 12 : Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 13 : Hug Me
Chapter 14 : He Wants To *beep* Me
Chapter 15 : Call You By Your Name
Chapter 16 : Teach Me
Chapter 17 : Don't Like To See Him Hurt
Chapter 18 : Confession
Chapter 19 : Sad 'Little Brother'
Chapter 20 : My Heart Belongs To You
Chapter 21 : I Want You
Chapter 22 : Henpecked Husband
Chapter 23 : Let This Wifey Serve You~
Chapter 24 : Madam Li
Chapter 25 : Say What?
Chapter 26 : Once A Dog, Always A Dog
Chapter 27 : Shameless
Side Story 1 : Secret Admirer
Chapter 28 : Indecent Things
Side Story 2 : His Ah-Gui
Chapter 29 : Shy
Side Story 3 : I Like You
Chapter 30 : Tumbling Sensation
Chapter 31 : Don't Trouble Your Mommy
Extra# Interview With The God
Chapter 32 : Imperial Hunt
Chapter 33 : Like Husband, Like Wife
Chapter 34 : Poison And Punishment
Chapter 35 : My Wife Is A Genius
Side Story 4 : I Like Him?
Chapter 36 : You're Mine
Side Story 5 : Butterfly Kiss
Side Story 6 : Let Me Marry Ah-Gui!
Chapter 38 : Cliché Harem Drama Plot
Chapter 39 : Madam Is Going To Give Birth
Chapter 40 : Red Little Monkey
Chapter 41 : Li Shenxing
Chapter 42 : The Best Looking Person
Side Story 7 : Moved
Extra# I Want To Take Him Home-(1)
Author's Note (°▽°)
Chapter 43 : The 100-Day Celebration
!Author's Note (°▽°)!
Chapter 44 : Yu-Vinager-Jar-Sheng
Chapter 45 : Coaxing The Husband
Extra# I Want To Take Him Home-(2)
Side Story 8 : The Wedding And The Nuptial Night
Chapter 46 : The Rebels And Rewards
Chapter 47 : Chen XiaoLin And Qin JingHuan
Chapter 48 : Bao Is The- 'Firecest'?
Side Story 9 : His Mother
Chapter 49 : Pay Attention To me!
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(1)
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(2)
New Story Description
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(3)
Extra : Extended Study Play
~Author's Note~
Extra# Madam Li At Tea Parties
|ω-')✧
Extra# 'Little Su Ying'-(1)
Extra# Little 'Su Ying'-(2)
Extra# Little 'Su Ying'-(3)

Chapter 37 : Goodbye Su Family

19.1K 1K 175
By nit_7_7

Su Ying was dozing in Yusheng's arm with his bulging abdomen like a kitty while Yusheng was running his hands through Su Ying's soft and silky black hair. Su Ying was purring like a cat as he was feeling very comfortable.

It had been half a month since the incident Su family had caused. Su Ying had already calmed down and didn't care about them much except for occasionally cursing their whole generation out.

Yusheng looked at the kitten in his arms and felt that his wife was getting stickier day by day. Su Ying didn't like to leave his lap. Although Yusheng was more than happy, his little brother was very dissatisfied with the challenges it was facing. But for the sake of his wife and little baby, he could only endure!

Yusheng felt that his patience had increased a lot. His only hope was that his little brother won't go limp forever.

Suddenly, a servant came with an anxious look on their face. Su Ying was instantly woken. He nuzzled against Yusheng's broad chest.

"Hubby.........."

"It's alright. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Take a nap."

"I'm not sleepy anymore."

Su Ying looked at the servant and asked why they were so anxious.

"Madam, the Su family has come again. They are shouting bad things about madam. They look like they've gone crazy."

Su Ying was instantly energized. He was quite bored. Now that the Su family has come to  make trouble again, Su Ying didn't hesitate to get up and teach them some lesson. Hmp... How dare they come and try to act so bizarre in his house?!? With his hubby beside him, Su Ying had nothing to be afraid of. The limit of his trash talk meter became infinite.

Yusheng was kind of shocked that despite his warnings, Su family came back to seek death. He was busy taking care of his wife these days. So he didn't have time to inquire about their situation.

Yusheng went towards the entrance of the entrance of the estate while helping Su Ying. Looking at the desolate appearance of the members of Su family, both Su Ying and Yusheng were surprised. Even the always trying to look like a rich person Madam Su was haggard.

When Madam Su saw Su Ying, she jumped towards him. Fortunately the guards stopped her.

"You bast*rd! How dare you! You ungrateful brat."

Su Ying who was completely innocent this time,
".........?????" I'm sorry what?

"Because of you! Because of you! Now my children can't get married and lead a happy life! My daughter was sent away by her in-laws! What are they going to do???!!!??? You selfish wench!"

Hold on hold on! What's going on?

Why didn't anyone tell him about such interesting news!?!

Fake peacock Yuan was kicked out by Ding family? When did that happen? And the twins marriage? Like hell they were about to get married anytime soon! What does that have to do with him!?!

Unlike Su Ying, Yusheng was focusing on a different thing. That woman dared call his wife something like that! Although he respected women, he had a limit. And women like Madam Su, Madam Ding and the Noble consort Li were very much capable of crossing that limit. His face darkened.

Father Su crazily said, "Didn't we take care of you all these years!?! We gave you a place to sleep and good food to eat! Why are you trying so hard to ruin us!?!"

"Because of you, we lost our jobs! Father lost his position as an official scholar in the ministry! Sister Yuan was also sent back! And our twin siblings can't have any good future now!

We're in debt! Is that what you wanted!?!" The eldest brother Su said.

Su Ying immediately got a hint of what was happening.

Interesting! Such amazing things happened! Yet no one told him! Hmp!

It must not be hubby behind this as Yusheng always shares everything with him. It can only be Madam Ding! She was tired of Su family and also knew that Yusheng wouldn't interfere if she did something to them as his relationship with them was bad! That fake lady Ding did a great job for the first time in her life!!!

Before Su Ying could open his mouth to trash talk, Yusheng spoke,

"How bold of you all to assume that me and my wife have that much time to spare on you? I had already warned you all. But you came to interrupt our happy life again.

How impudent of you to assume that I'll do these things without any evidence? Am I the only one you all have ever offended. *sneers* I think you're gravely mistaken if you dare think so.

The people who did all these are not us, but those who gave you the audacity to act so blatantly infront of me. It was those who you all schemed with against my wife."

The face of the members of Su family visibly ashen. "No... It can't be... It's a lie!!!"

Yusheng smirked, "Why do I have to lie to people like you?"

The witnessing audience aka the general mass also agreed with their General. The general isn't wrong. The Su family is shameless! How dare they bully the madam like that!

Yusheng ordered his men with an expressionless face, "The chaos they have created is disturbing other people's life and the peace of the capital. Make sure they aren't able to disrupt the peace of the capital like that... Never again..."

Yusheng's order was clear. Although he didn't like doing such things, but if he had to, he'll do things cleanly. Relax... It's a pity but he ain't gonna murder anyone. (°▽°)

So it can be said that it was a bye bye forever for the Su Family.

Meanwhile, Su Ying was staring at Yusheng intently. His serious husband....was so sexy! He wanted to bite his moving Adam's apple. Su Ying wanted to gnaw his hubby and touch him with his naughty paws!!!

Yusheng felt the intense and seductive glare he was receiving from his wife and temporarily lost control. He had dealt with the Su family and definitely deserved some rewards.

"Are you feeling tired wife? Let me carry you back." Without waiting for Su Ying to say anything, Yusheng picked him up and dashed towards their chamber, leaving other people confused. His actions were the same as a puppy who was eager to be rewarded.

That day, a puppy and a kitty gnawed each other, pawed and played among themselves.
By the end of the day, only the pain of the said great General's little brother was forsaken and untold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying thought that their peaceful and happy days were starting. However, the God seemed to have a different plan for them.(God: Wait what!?!?!)

Su Ying was fooling around with his hubby when the usually cheerful Wen Zhao came with a solemn face.

"Brother, the rebels have invaded the East border."

Yusheng frowned deeply while Su Ying froze.
It took Su Ying some time to process the information in his head. Those fu*cking rebels! The emotionally unstable Su Ying looked at his hubby and started crying loudly.

Why now!?! His delivery date was nearing. He didn't want Yusheng to miss that happy moment in their life. He would be scared without Yusheng. And what if...what if his hubby got hurt? Yusheng wasn't omnipotent. What would he do then?

Yusheng also didn't want to miss the birth of their child. He wasn't afraid of rebels. Beating their asses and sending them into seclusion was very easy. He was worried about his wife. Leaving his clumsy wife alone while he was in his last trimester of pregnancy made him feel afraid and uncomfortable.

But he couldn't ignore the problem. There were some small villages near the East border. The rebels wouldn't spare the innocent villagers living there. He needed to deal with the rebels personally.

At that moment, both husband and wife felt that the God was being nasty by doing this.

The innocent God who choked Su Ying to death
and was accused of doing something He didn't do, ".........................."

That damn plot writer fooled me! I'm innocent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~~: I wanted to release the chapter earlier but I got a bit confused if the story was becoming dull, boring or something. I tried to change the plot a bit. (Edited this chapter during my online class) (°▽°) I'm still kinda confused though.

As I always say, I'll try to release the next chapter veryyy soon, as long as my lazy ass doesn't ditch me. Don't worry though. There won't be much drama.

Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 19.3K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
50.7K 2K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
1.1M 50.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
83.9K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...