Arranged-A Draco Malfoy Story

By TamberT

Natiley Fleet was your average Ravenclaw, she had two amazing best friends. Cedric Diggory, who she grew up w... More

*Authors Note*
Ch.1-Books
Ch.2-Goodbye 5th Year
Ch.3-Summer Blues
*Ch.4-Scandalous*
Ch.5-Bruises
Ch.6-The Burrow
Ch.7-Hogwarts Express
*Ch.8-Welcome Back*
Ch.9-Potions & Rain
*Ch.10-Stars*
*Ch.11-All Hallows Eve*
Ch.12-Curses
Ch.13-Snow
*Ch.14-Thoughts*
Ch.15-A White Lily
*Ch.16-Torture *
Ch.18-Parties with Snakes
*Ch.19-The Truth*
Ch.20-Draco & Theo
Ch.21-London
Ch.22-Avada Kedavra

Ch.17- Fire & Nott's

913 29 49
By TamberT

Natiley P.O.V

Spending time with Blaise had been an interesting change of pace but in a good way. He would flirt with you, but you would not do it back. You honestly felt like he was doing it to make you smile and laugh, which you did enjoy. It is was harmless and you knew you could never do anything to harm Draco. Plus, you never saw Blaise anything more than just a good friend.

You just enjoyed that you had a smile on your face for once and he was helping you forget the dark shit you had been dealing with lately. It made you appreciate Blaise Zabini a lot, probably more then he will ever know.

He was definitely the charmer and everything he said to you, flowed out of his mouth like honey. He knew the right things to say, to keep you smiling.

It made you wonder how this man was single, he was a smooth operator in every way that would make any girl give in. Then you realized the way he spoke about Pansy to you. He seemed to have a thing for her, especially when he told you how he defended her against your psycho ex.

What was stopping him?

Lost in your thoughts, you felt a nudge. 'Princess, you awake?'

You shook your head at the ridiculous nickname Blaise was starting to call you. You both had finally walked through the doors of the Great Hall for lunch.

The Great Hall was lite up with Christmas lights, Christmas trees and the fake sky had puffy white clouds with snowflakes falling slowly. It was incredibly busy, as you watched everyone chatting it up about their Holiday plans. You heard a Howler in the distance, screaming at a 1st year about a couple bad grades and skipping classes. Owls were flying in, dropping off early presents and Christmas letters. It smelled of peppermint, freshest baked cookies and pine which made me feel euphoric to it. This was your favorite time of the year and you finally got to enjoy what Hogwarts had to offer during the holidays, even if it was just for the moment.

It was a beautiful sight to take in, after basically being locked up in the Room of Requirement with Draco or being tormented by Professor Snape.

Blaise and you continued to walk in, when you started to notice some eyes dart both your directions. You shrugged them off as Blaise continued to talk about embarrassing Crabbe and Goyle in Divination class to show their stupidity.

You finally said bye to Blaise and went the opposite way. When you tried to sit at the Ravenclaw table, everyone gave you dirty and distasteful looks. You assumed they must know what had happened between Cho and you. As you saw her at the other end, shaking her head and leaning into Cedrics chest. He looked at you with the most disappointed look, as he continued to hold Cho closely.

The feeling of sadness was not even there, honestly you were simply tired. Tired of all the damn bullshit and the way you were being treated by everyone. You were done feeling sorry for yourself and were tired of caring of what other people thought of you. They knew nothing of what you were going through and who you were becoming.

Draco's words entered your mind as the eyes stayed fixated on you; 'You need to start acting like a Malfoy.' The words rang in your head as the eyes continued to show hate and disgust at your presence being near the table. You could hear their whispers and scoffs as you looked over the crowd that had gathered. The students you once called your friends, the ones you laughed with and even recruited into Dumbledore's Army had turned on you. Some seemed to fear you while others looked at you as if you had horns growing out of your head.

The feeling of being sensitive to their eyes vanished completely, as you peered over them holding you head high for once. You felt the control you had over them with your movements, it had become power to you. It made you feel good even though they feared you, the feeling of joy took over you.

Fear? Power? Is this what it is like to be the bad guy?

You heard some footsteps walk up to you, stopping on each side of you. Looking to your left and right you saw two Slytherin boys; it was Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. They were at your sides acting as your guards, but had smiles slapped on their faces as they both looked at you. Theodore gave you a sly wink, as he smacked on some fruity bubble gum. Blaise rolled his eyes and crossed his eyes.

You returned to the crowd showing a sly smile to them. In this moment, you wished that Draco were here to see you. You wanted him to see you become a Malfoy just like he wanted. You wanted to prove that you were not this weak, pathetic girl anymore.

You had changed.

You were different.

You were no longer Natiley Fleet.

'Prove your worth.'

A voice popped in your head, whispering the words over and over.

That is when you took your wand out slowly.

'Natiley, what-' Blaise protested, but you put your free hand up to hush him. You had every set of Ravenclaw eyes fixated on you as your wand stayed at your side. You looked over as you saw some of the other houses catching on to what you were about to do.

A wicked smile grew on your face, as you pulled your wand up and pointed at the Ravenclaw crest on your robes. Looking at everyone, you put your free hand up and flipped everyone off.

While you needed no words for what you were about to do next. This was coming and you were finally ready to accept it.

'Incendio.'

Your wand released a small fire from the tip of your wand, lighting the Ravenclaw patch on fire. You could feel the heat warm your chest as you watched it burn, keeping your smile on your face. You watched as it burned, melting away the crest to nothing but a charred black patch.

Then you patted the patch with your long-sleeved arm, hearing everyone gasp at what you had just done. Looking out, you saw the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor table were in complete awe at what you had just caused before them.

Your eyes drifted to the Gryffindor table where you saw Hermione, Ron and Harry stare at you completely baffled. Then the Weasley Twins were smiling, as they said in unison.

'Wicked.'

Your smile grew as your eyes went to the Slytherin table. You saw majority of the students smile and then out of nowhere they got to their feet, starting to slow clap.

Then you heard it, repeating over and over from each of their mouths.

'Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy! '

This caused you to look around the room in distress, waiting to see his platinum blonde hair. You needed Draco more than ever right now.

'Where is he?!' You looked at Blaise as he was beaming with a bright smile, clapping as he laughed at you.

'Draco? He isn't here, they are chanting for you. ' He gave you a confused look, as you felt two sets of arms wrap around your neck. Pulling you away, towards the Slytherin table that was chanting 'Malfoy 'over and over.

It was not for Draco though at all, it was for...you.

The chanting died down as you approach closer with every step. Some of the students held their hand out for a high five or grabbed your hand to shake it. It was overwhelming to say the least.

As you sat down at the table with the boys, it was not as uncomfortable as you thought it would be though. Crabbe and Goyle cheered at you, telling you to burn your robe as well. Then you saw Pansy, she eyed you carefully as the students around you applauded. After a few moments of the staring contest between you two she nodded and then got up, leaving you behind to relish the moment.

It still felt weird, especially without Draco by you. You waved at everyone down the table, awkwardly laughing and cheering with them. As things died down, you were going to leave when a rather soft hand grabbed your shoulder, making you sit down with them.

The scent of citrus and sweet bubblegum filled the air as his soft grip pulled you into a side hug, as we slid down on to the bench together.

'Well well, look who is trying to take Malfoy's place. Pulling that badass moment up there was something else. Telling all those nerdy Ravenclaws what's up. I think I rather like the Malfoy women version better, what do you think Zabini?' His gentle voice spoke, giving your shoulder a squeeze and letting go.

By his sweet citrusy scent, comforting voice, and calm demeanor you could tell who it was. It was Theodore Nott or simply Theo, he was a Slytherin in the same year as Draco and Blaise. You had met him a few times briefly with Draco, he was one of the few who was always willing to greet you. He never treated you any different and always was rather sweet. You knew why that was, you could see that being with Draco made Theo jealous. Especially when Draco joked that he believed Theo had a crush on you, rather he would admit it or not.

Draco did not know how spot on he really was.

'She'll be a Malfoy soon, so it's only fitting she takes Draco spot. Better ask Professor Snape for some Slytherin robes, Natiley.' Blaise chuckled, grabbing a Christmas cookie and some apple cider.

'Oh, would you shut it!' I laughed, dropping my book bag to the ground beside me. Binx had appeared out of nowhere and was gliding back and forth across my leg. I reached down to pet him, pulling him up to my lap.

'I agree with him, I think the sorting hat made a mistake. You should have been placed in Slytherin with us...Malfoy.' Theo gave you a sly smirk and winked at you.

'Goodness gracious! Would you two stop! Just because Draco is not here, does not give either of you the right to flirt with me!'

You grabbed a handful of candy and threw some at each of them. You all laughed, making you feel more comfortable than ever to have just a good time.

Lunch continued flawlessly, with jokes and making fun of the interesting upside down cake that Neville received in the mail. The owl that dropped it in for him, was thrown off balance so bad after dropping it off that it smacked right into the wall. Causing Hagrid to come in to make sure the owl was still alive. The owl lived, but was not able to fly so Hagrid agreed to take care of it till it could stand on its one two feet again.

Caught up into talking to Hagrid about helping to care for it, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You saw Crabbe and Goyle shared in interesting look, seeing who was standing behind you. Hagrid walked off, so you looked the other direction to see her.

'Hermonie, um hi.' You nervously stood up from the bench and pushed some loose strands of hair behind your ear.

'I just wanted to make sure, we were still on tonight. Despite your little show, I don't care what house you think you are in now.' She huffed, gripping her books trying to stay calm.

'Of course, I will be there and meet you by the entrance to the Great Hall. We can walk to Slughorns party together?' Hermione gave you a smile as she looked to your left seeing Theo stare up at her in awe.

'Of course, I'll have McLaggen trudging behind me. So who's your date?' She ignored his odd gaze, adjusting her books in her arms.

You shot him a dirty look, looking back at Hermione. 'Blaise Zabini, he was invited by Slughorn like us. We will be there to meet you both. See you tonight?'

'Ah, you and these Slytherin boys. Yes, I'll See you tonight then.' Hermione nodded, clicking her feet together and walked off in a rush.

~*~

The rest of  lunch went by quickly; the Great Hall was emptying out as you and the boys talked about tonight.

Blaise said goodbye as he had to get some stuff taken care of for tonight. He said he would meet you at the Great Hall entrance with everyone else. He walked off leaving you and Theo in a brief silence.

'We need to talk. Let us go Theo, now.' I blurted out, grabbing my book bag, and setting Binx to the side. Theo took a drink of pumpkin juice, grabbing a Christmas cookie and ran after you.

We both left the Great Hall in silence, we continued till you found a hideaway corridor where the abandoned girl's laboratory was leaking. Rounding a corner, it sounded like you were far away enough from everyone as you peered out into the stained-glass window. Setting your book bag on the ledge, you put your hands on your hips and looked back to see Theo trying to act cool.

'Does he know?' He smirked as he leaned against the stone wall, putting his hands in pockets and he shook his head.

'No, he doesn't know...sweetheart.' He eyed you up and down as he bit his bottom lip.

'Theo, don't. You really think it's wise to start this? Please just stop.' You stared at him as you were running your fingers through your hair. The name 'sweetheart' made so many happy memories of being in love with Theodore Nott reappear in your head.

**Flashback to Third Year **

'Sweetheart! Hurry up!' Theo called out to you playfully from below.

'I'm coming! What on earth are you doing?' You saw him pointing his wand at the tree that hugged the rim of Forbidden Forest. As you walked down past the pumpkin patch, catching a quick glimpse of Buckbeak chained up. You felt sorry for the beautiful creature that was going to be put down today. As you saw the axe man sharping the blade in the distance. Turning your head away from the sad scene, you saw Theo was carving into a tree.

Coming up behind him, you looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. You saw yours and his initials carved deep into the tree.

T.N+N.F

With a heart around the initials that was glowing a beautiful bright red. He looked back at you, with the biggest smile and his cheeks looked flushed. 'I enchanted it, so as long as this is glowing red that means I love you or my love still burns for you. '

You cupped your hands over your mouth, blushing as red as cherry. Tears formed at the edges of your eyes, as you then leaped into Theo's arms. He held you tightly, kissing the top of your head. You pulled from his hug, looking up at his hazel eyes that left you breathless and back to the carving.

'Theo, this is beautiful.' You brushed your fingers over the fresh carving, feeling its warmth  and seeing the red heart shape glistening brightly.

You looked back to Theo with a sweet smile, seeing him smiling and happy with his work. 'I love you Theo. More then you will ever know.' You whispered, as you both leaned in and pressed your lips on to one another passionately. His hands made their way up to your face, pushing you closer into him until you heard a sound. You both broke free your kiss, looking around as he grabbed you and pulled you around the tree ducking into the brush.

That is when you looked up and saw the golden trio was bickering with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. You heard them fighting with one another, then watched as Hermione went to leave. You were about to get up, as you saw her turn around and punch Malfoy square in the nose.

Theo and you tried to hold back your laughs. 'Merlin! She just punched Malfoy.' You tried to whisper. Watching everyone finally leave, Theo grabbed your hand and pulled you back up to Hogwarts.

~*~

Later that night, Theo and you laid on some pillow and blankets in your secret spot in the library. You curled up to him as he held you close, rubbing your back and humming a soft tune.

'Why can't we let anyone know we are together? ' You whispered as Binx came wondering up, sitting on top of Theo's stomach.

'It's not safe, I have told you this. You know who my father is and what he has done. ' He pressed his hand into your back, kissing the top of your head and sitting his chin on it breathing in your scent.

'What happened to your mom had nothing to do with you. You could not have stopped it, you were a child. Your father must live with what happened; you had no control of it... ' You whispered, petting Binx's head.

'Regardless...we just must keep this quiet for a bit longer. ' Theo went to pet Binx as well.

'You-Know-Who is not around anymore Theo, we are safe... '

**End Flashback**

'I'm not starting anything. You know what, I am pureblood too! You could have come to me with your situation. My father can use his power to do the same shit Malfoy did. What were you thinking?!'

He raised his voice, taking a step towards you and putting both hands on his head, running his hands through his long brown locks.

You swatched his movements as you took a step towards him as well, looking up to his hazel eyes as he still towered over you. You pointed your finger at his chest, attempting to get your point across.

'Why do you fucking care?! You left me Theo! You left ME! I loved you and you broke my heart. You were my first love and I would have done anything for you! For fuck sakes, you made me keep our relationship a secret for a year! '

'Why do I care?! Are you stupid?! Because I still fucking love you! '

Theo grabbed you shoulders, searching your eyes carefully. 'I had to push you away, I thought I was keeping you safe! You know what happened to my mum! Having Malfoy tell me what he is doing to you, fucking hurts! I have to go along with it and pretend not to care! I was trying to protect you from being a part of this life! Look what you have done, you just chose to dive right back into the snake pit! Fuck Natiley! I did not want this for you!'

You were almost lost on what just happened as Theo held your shoulders, as his words rang in your ears. He dropped to his knees and you went with him, as you saw a tear leave his eye. He looked so defeated, almost like he giving up.

'...Theo...'

He sniffled, as you pulled his face to look at you. Your eyes met and before you knew it, he pulled you into a hug. The hug was warm, sweet, and comforting as he started to  rub your back . You hugged him back, tightly wrapping your arms around his waist as you let some tears escape as you inhaled his citrus scent. It reminded you of the summer days, he would come see you in Gemma's herb shop.

She was the only one that knew of you and Theo together, she would let you leave early and roam London with Theo. You enjoyed exploring the muggle stores, blending in with them and running away from who you both were. He would take you to Kensington Garden all the time, where his favorite statue of Peter Pan was. It was a muggle bed time story, that his mother would read to him every night till she was...murdered.

You both were so young and in love, it was pure and so innocent as the memories kept flooding your mind. It made you squeeze him tighter and nudging your head into his neck.

'I'm so lost Theo. I'm so sorry. '

~*~*~

Theo and you leaned against the stone wall of the empty corridor, looking out the window watching the snow fall lightly as the clouds grew darker. Theo had his arm around you as you both enjoyed each other's silence, listening to the wind howl from outside. He studied the engagement ring that laid upon your finger, twisting it every now and again.

'Come on, you have to get ready. ' He pulled his arm out from you and stretched out.

'After Slughorns party, you should come to the after party tonight. The Slytherins are having one before we leave for Holiday break. Blaise knows, so just tag along with him and bring Hermione. I'll have a bottle of fire whiskey with both your names on it. '

Shaking your head at him, you stood up brushing off your robes and grabbing you book bag. 'Theo...you think that is a good idea? Wait, Hermione at a Slytherin party? Have you gone mad?'

He stood up with you, give you a sly smirk. 'I promise, I will be a good boy just for you, sweetheart. That's what I need Hermione for, I have to get over you somehow.'

You let out a groan as you started walking off, ignoring his chuckle as he watched you get flustered. 'Theo! That's horrible and you need to stop calling me that. '

'Okay sorry, Malfoy. '

You stopped in your tracks, turning around to see him laughing at you. You pushed his arm aggressively as you continued to get pissed off.

'That is not funny, you asshole! '

'It may not be funny, but it'll be true in about two weeks. What a wonderful Christmas you'll have and I get to witness it. ' You gave him a confused look, he caught on and his smile faded fast.

'You think you and Draco are the only ones becoming Death Eaters? ' His voice dropped down as he leaned in to whisper into your ear.

You tried to pull back from him, but he pulled you in closer so his lips were inches away from your ear.

'Shhhhh, it's okay. You want to be a part of this life, fine. I'm not letting you do it by yourself, its too damn dangerous. Just know, that Malfoy won't always be there to protect you. '

He pulled away from you, keeping his eyes fixated on yours. He then grabbed your hand, lowering his head and gave the top of it a soft kiss

'See you tonight...sweetheart.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
3.6M 104K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
298K 8.1K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
125K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...