Serendipity (Tomura Shigaraki...

By Day2780

ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great... More

 𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟛
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦
𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

2.6K 106 85
By Day2780

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

"TOMURA SHIGARKI, I TOLD you I would make good on our transaction."

The brokers smoke filled the bar, there on the stool sat the leader of the League of Villains, followed closely by his right hand man Kurogiri.

"Let's see what you have..."

All I need are some dependable pons...

Into the room walked a school-uniform dressed high school girl and a man that was covered in purple burn marks and stitches.

"These two closely identify with the hero killer stain and follow his ideals. They want to join up to right the wrongs against him."

Tomura felt his neck being to burn with a crazed itch, scratching it only made him more anyoyed.

Why am I hearing about hero killer this, hero killer that? Why is he such a big deal?

The blind girl stepped forward, a navy blue skirt and uniform blazer completed the look, as did her insane expression.

"Hi! I'm Toga! I love blood! I am wanted for a string of 26 murders, but my face hasn't been show by the media yet... I really love mr. stainy! I want to kill him so much! Please let me join!"

What the... is she crazy?

"What about you burn victim, who are you?"

He shrugged, "I go by Dabi now, but my real name is none of your business. My main purpose in life is to share Stain's ideals. I want to show soctiey how wrong hero's are."

"What's your real name?"

Dabi's rude manner did not sit well with Tomura, in fact it made him furious.

The man scoffed, clearly disregarding Tomura's authority and flagrantly disrespecting him.

"I'll tell you, when I decide to. I go by Dabi now."

That's it!

Tomura shot up, intent to kill on full display. Toga and Dabi moved quickly, as did Kurogiri to break up the fight.

All their hands disappeared into black-holes, effectively breaking up the fight.

"Give them a chance Tomura, let them prove themselves worthy."

Grunting at Kurogiri' swords, the leader of the league of villains left without another word.

"If we didn't expect such big things from him, I wouldn't tolerate this behavior from a client"

The broker was agitated, clear from his words.

"He had recently been humbled by AllMight in the USJ attack and again with the Hero Killer Stain. He is trying to find a solution for the league, and the league alone... he knows what he has to do."

***

After Aizawa announced to the class all class 1-A and class 1-B students were going to the summer training camp, everyone broke out into cheers.

Some were dancing such as Mina and Sero, while others like Tenya, Deku and Denki were have a serious conversation.

Across the room Aizawa sat regretting his and Vald's decision to let the failures join, and the girls were coming up with ideas to do class bonding and getting ready for the trip.

Suddenly the invisible girl shouted across the room, " Let's all go shopping together as a class for the trip!".

Uraraka agreed ultimately dragging everyone else in, the only two who "abstained" were Todoroki to see his mother and Bakugo because, "I'm not going to spend any more time than necessary with you losers".

With that everyone cheered, ready for the adventure that they would face together.

***

Walking through the mall's center, hundreds could be seen. The class 1-A members all had idle chatter until a group of civilians came up to them asking for pictures.

"You guys are from class 1-A!! We saw you on TV!! Can we please get a picture?"

(Y/n) was happy for the recognition of her talents but, could do without the fame. It made her feel watched when random strangers know your name.

Thank god that's over...

"Okay everyone I think we should split up and shop in teams! Let's all meet up back here at 3 okay!"

A sweeping agreement hung in the air, leaving the an unlikely trio behind.

Deku, Uraraka and me huh?

Well I guess I could have been stuck with Mineta...

"So what are you guys looking for?"

Izuku seemed kind of shocked by the whole situation, but seemed to mutter out "wrist weights" before it became to awkward.

Uraraka on the other hand totally was unresponsive, the color of the brightest sunburn, seemingly hot to the touch as well.

"Uraraka are you okay? What did you want to buy??"

The anti-gravity girl seemed to snap back, and shout out with wide eyes, "bug spray!"

"Bug spray? Well that's the closest so I guess-"

"To keep the pests away!!!"

She bolted off but not before yelling pest at Izuku.

The boy was sheet white, "she thinks I'm a pest??"

Oh no...

"Don't worry Izuku! I'll go get her, I'm sure she didn't mean that!!"

With that, (y/n) left the scene. She was hauling butt as fast as possible, but who knew that that girl moved at the speed of light!

***

Hero killer, Hero killer, Hero killer! It's only ever about the Hero killer!

I hate them all.

All these sheep, these fools who smile without thought. All of them are ants waiting to be crushed!

The talk in the bar spun Tomura up, he felt unable to think about anything else. All he could focus on was how unfocused he was.

He was seeping in anger and resentment towards anyone and everyone. Even his beloved (y/n), unwittingly.

What makes us so different?

How is his murder justified and mine not?

In the end we both kill what we hate, only he says his is on his convictions.

Convictions...

What are my convictions?

Swirling in confusion and a need for answers he saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

There only ten feet away was one of his biggest pains in his side. Midoriya Izuku, a member of class 1-A, was in the USJ attack and helped AllMight defeat him.

Perfect...

"Ah your from UA right? I saw you on TV, I'm a big fan!"

Throwing his arm around the green haired student, he leaned in close.

"It's so nice to see you again, I don't think I have seen you since the attack on UA. Now that I think about it, you probably wouldn't recognize me..."

Tomura could feel him shaking, it made him smile.

"If you scream or try to fight I'll kill you. Once I put my finger down you'll turn to ash."

The young hero mustered up the courage to answer back, "you won't get away with it, a hero will come."

"Ah I don't doubt it but, I wonder how many of these sheep I could kill before they arrive? 20, 30, 40? Ah... so many wonderful possibilities!"

"Your crazy... what do you want?"

A crazed smile filled Tomura's dry face.

"Answers I suppose... it just bothers me so that someone like the hero killer could have so many follower but none that follow his ideals, or that all these sheep can smile so thoughtlessly, without fear. What causes this?

How are the Hero killer and I so different?"

Izuku was deep in thought, how should he respond? Did it matter at all, he was just going to get killed anyway?

"I don't agree with you or the hero killer at all but, at least I understand the hero killer. He truly believe in his quest to be killed by AllMight and purge the world of fake hero's. Where you, when things don't go your way you run away! AllMight would always win against those weak convictions!"

A large creepy smile spreads across Tomura's face.

"I understand! I finally get it! It was AllMight all along! I never should have doubted myself! I finally get it now!"

While the villain was consumed with relief and the young hero with fear, they failed to notice a young familiar girl approaching.

"Izuku? Are you okay?"

Tomura's eyes shot up. It was (y/n), she was here with the other students. It dawned on him, that he was essentially threatening her as well.

"I'm fine (y/n)! Just go away! It's okay!"

She stepped closer, eyes widened in recognition.

"Tomura?"

A million thoughts were flowing through the villains mind, namely leaving. If he didn't get away soon, she would be wrapped up in another investigation, and he couldn't do that to her again.

"Ah this must be your classmate right Izuku? I think her name is (y/n) right?"

She felt her heart ache when he said her name but, she knew this was an act. They both had to get Deku believe they're enemies.

"Don't you dare say her name! She has nothing to do with th-"

Tomura's grip tightened chocking the boy, "please let him go! Don't kill him!" (Y/n) pleaded to him.

Tomura sneered, how could he just let him go? Although he was struggling at her compelling voice, it made his knees weak.

"A word of warning to the both of you, the next time I see you I may be have to kill you."

With that the man let go and abruptly stood. Deku hunched over holding his throat, while (y/n) held a soft gaze with the man who just threatened to kill her.

She loved him, it didn't matter what he said or did, it was a undeniable fact. To her it seemed like he loved her as well.

One last second before their gaze broke and he walked into the crowd, leaving (y/n) to do damage control.

***

Uraraka ending up finding the pair in shock, she called the authorities where they were all patched up and eventually brought to the police station to  be questioned by detectives.

"Thank you do your cooperation miss (l/n), we know how stressful today must have been. Your friend should be finishing up soon, meanwhile the person you called should be in the waiting room by now."

With a smile, (y/n) left the room, happy for it to be over.

Now I have to explain why I called him...

Walking into the eggshell white sitting room sat her one and only home-room teacher.

"Hey, thanks for coming."

He nodded and replied, "when you didn't pick up your daily call, I thought something might be up."

"Ya..."

The pair seemed to be content with the quite before Aizawa broke the silence, "So why did you call me? What about your parents?"

The girl visibly winced.

"I don't like to really talk about to them. Let's just say I called you because your one of the few people really I trust nowadays."

The teacher was surprised at that response.

I'm one of the few she trusts? What's that supposed to mean?

"Well we don't have to talk about them if you don't want to."

"It's not that... it's just a sensitive topic and I don't want you to see me differently after I tell you..."

He frowned his brow, after all what could possibly make him see her different? The bright, beautiful, brash girl in-front of him was not one he would ever see different.

"I won't see you differently, you can speak if you want."

(Y/n)'s mind juggled, she loved Tomura and trusted him fully, but he had a way of testing her faith in him every now and then. She hasn't opened up to anyone really after her parents issues were "resolved", and she didn't expect she would talk with anyone about them, much less her teacher.

It's just... she felt the incredible need to vent her frustrations. She just wanted to feel heard.

"Well... my dad left when I was 9, leaving me with my mom. Before this had happened, we were a really happy family. I think he was upset with me because of my quirk, it wasn't his or my mothers. I suppose she cheated because his isn't just some mutation... are sure you want to hear more, my younger days were pretty messed up.."

Aizawa eyes were wide, how could not want to hear more? He had to hear the ending, if not for his curiosity, than to better understand his deeply valued student.

"You can continue (y/n), it's okay."

He drove her home as she continued her story, "well my mom morned his leaving for about two years neglecting me and herself. It's was horrible...

I got out of the house when I was 15. I don't talk about the stuff she did, it's something I chose to forget. Now I live alone, I have for the last few years. I
don't have any cousins or anything so, it's just me..."

His heart wrenched for her, how could he have not know any of this?!

"(Y/n) listen to me, you're not alone anymore. You have your friends in class and me to depend on. Please don't hold this so close anymore, if you ever need help just ask."

"Thank you sensei, it means a lot to hear that."

(Y/n) was in shock, her gruff, often tired teacher gave her a genuine small smile.

"You're welcome, and it's Aizawa when we're not at school."

Together they laughed, as they arrived at her apartment, a small gnawing feeling of guilt and relief eating away at her. Stepping outside to walk her to the apartment door, Shota and (Y/n) shared one last secret smile before saying goodbye.

"Good night Aizawa"

"Good night (y/n)"

(Ultraviolence By: Lana Del Rey)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...
92.2K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
88.7K 3.1K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
141K 5K 23
all for one hid you away from the nasty world, locking you away in a small hut. you'd been taught that the world was going to use you for your power...