─ ❛ TRULY UNLIMITED ─ dream s...

By jaywroms

.╭─────── ☕ │ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦-𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 │ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚... More

hey
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝖡𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖵𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞.
𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧.
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬.
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐌𝐏.
𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈.
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 !
𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐨.
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐫.
𝐒𝐭𝐟𝐮, 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭.
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬.
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘!
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒?!
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨.
𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧.
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ✨
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 🤭✨
The end.

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬.

1.8K 77 60
By jaywroms

"Thanks for taking care of Sabrina, Y/n." Your Aunt Susie says, smiling as she holds Sabrina by the ear. "Sorry again if she caused you any trouble, i'll pay for your toaster if you'd like."

You sighed, flashing a smile back. "It's fine. Again, there's no need for you to pay. Sabrina and I were just playing around and it was mainly my fault." You say, scratchin the back of your head.

"SABRINA, STOP! DON'T YOU DARE!" you yelled, rushing down the hallway, bursting through the bathroom by force.

"I FUCKING HATE THIS TOASTER!" Sabrina screeches, raising the toaster in the air as she stands infront of the bathtub filled with water.

"SABRINA-"

"Anyways, off you go! You might miss your flight!" You reminded, checking the time on your phone.

"Oh dear, you're right! I'll see you on December!" Aunt Susie bids goodbye as she walks away, scolding a grumpy child on their way to the car.

You closed the door, as you leaned and felt your back met the door's cold wooden surface. You let out a sigh and went up back to your room, plopping on your chair as you spin around in boredom.

"I'm bored." You told yourself, moving your chair towards your computer desk as you boot your pc on and hop on the Dream SMP.

You spawned into the community house, where you have left off.

Exiting the god-forsaken house, you decided to walk around the smp. Cringing at the creeper craters and blocks scattered across the land.

"This server is so trash... Like literally, why are there so many blocks??" You complained, removing the blocks and patching up the crates.

You turned around, seeing a blob of blue in the distance with another blurry blob of white and red. As the two got closer, it was Quackity and Tommy coming your way.

"AYEEE UH BEETROOT!" Quackity shouts, as you flinched at his voice, recovering your memories a few days back.

"BIG B! AYEE!" Tommy yells. The two crackheads now standing before you.

"Can i help you two?" You ask, as you give them a confused look.

"Yes, we are currently.. uh, selling something." Tommy says hesitantly.

"Selling what-"

"Buy some drugs, amiga." Quackity cuts you off, leaving you to stand there in silence.

"What?" You wheezed, covering your mouth to stop yourself from howling a laugh and disturbing your neighbors.

"Yes, Drugs. Drugs are good for you." Tommy chuckles, trying his best to soind serious.

"BUY SOME DRUGS, AMIGA! BUY IT!" Quackity pushes, throwing a bunch of sugar at you.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" You couldn't contain your laughter as you just started banging your hands on the table, wheezing your stomach out.

"How- I'm- I'm okay without it! Now uh- Bye-!" You say, running off to nowhere.

"WAIT, COME BACK HERE! PLEASE I JUST WANNA SELL SOME DRUGS-" Quackity yells, running after you. You could feel his loud footsteps thumping fastly on the prime path.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You shouted through wheezes, as you turn a sharp corner and hid in one of the hiding spots you planted around the smp.

"Beetroot! Please, i just wanna sell soem drugs!" Quackity makes a crying sound, his voice getting faint as you heard him past by.

Covering your mouth, you stayed quiet as your heart pound against your ribs loudly.

You shift away from the enterance and quickly went down the sewer system you've made. As your boots click against the crummy cobblestone, you reached the end of the sewer and climbed up the ladder as you found yourself back in the community house.

You let out a sigh of good grief, as you quickly cover up the hole with some dirt. "Jesus.." You muttered, panting as you stood up and pat the dust off your sweater.

"Oh, heya Beet." Sapnap's voice rang through your ears as you knee him in the gut out of instinct.

"F-" you covered his mouth to stop him from yelling.

"Shhh, I can't let them find me!" You whisper-yelled.

"Ew, Don't lick my hand!"

"How am i suppose to get it off my mouth?!" Sapnap huffs, wiping his face using the collar of his shirt.

"And, why does kneeing me have to do with whatever you're doing?" He asks.

"Shut up and hide me." You say, hearing Quackity's and Tommy's voice far from the distance.

"Nah, you kneed me and put your filthly hands on me so no-"

"I'll deform your ballsacks using my knee if you don't help me, you fridge."

"O-Okay then." He says, his expression changes into nervousness as you grabbed him by the hand and quickly jump into the water.

"Where is she?" Tommy mumbled, as you can hear his footsteps just above you.

"What the-"

"Ssh!"

"Tommy, we better find her or how else are we going to sell my drugs?!" Quackity whined.

"And convince her to join Pogtopia." Tommy added.

"Right, that." Quackity sighs as he kicks a pebble off to the water. "I don't know, Tommy. Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Yeah, Why?" Tommy responds, turning to Quackity with a confused gaze.

"Because.. Isn't she like good friends with Schlatt? Like, What if she betrays us or i dunno." Quackity shrugs, folding his arms.

"You're right but we really need someone right now, Techno's down and Wilbur's.. Eh crazy or some shit-" Tommy paused.

"But it couldn't hurt, Plus she won't betray us. She literally saves Tubbo back at the festival." Tommy continued, adjusting the green cloth tied around his left arm.

"Yeah, Because she's a simp for Niki." Quackity says.

'What.. I'm not a simp!' You grumbled as tighten your grip on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Well, maybe but that's not the point!" Tommy exclaims. "We can trust her, i knew her ever since she arrived. She's a good woman."

Quackity sighs, smiling. "Okay, I trust you." He pulls out an axe and breaks a hole on the small bridge, revealing you and Sapnap.

"Hey Beetroot and Sapnap! Want some drugs?" Quackity asks, a happy and cheerful look on his face.

You gulped, pushing Sapnap away as you smiled nervously. "Hey.. Quackster."

"BUY MY DRUGS, BEET-"

"NO, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME-"

...

Tommy looks at Sapnap, as the older man turns and looks back. "What?" Sapnap asks.

"Why are you with Beetroot?" Tommy asked back.

"Because she kneed me in the stomach, threaten me and pulled me underwater." Sapnap responds calmly.

"..Liar." Tommy says, walking off.

"What? It's true!" Sapnap whines.

"Men are disgusting, get away from me."

.
.
.

Hiii guys,,, this is a pretty long
Chapter and i rlly tried my best,

Also
Thank you so much for 3k reads !!
And thank you so much for supporting
And sticking with this book even if it has a very fucked up schedule but yeah !

I'll be making a vv special chapter if i could, probably an imagine chap or smt,,,,

Anyways, onto the QnA!

Are you planning to remove
Some of the love intetests?
There is a chance considering i havent fleshed out most of the characters and im just writing this book without a plot and just going crazy :P

Have you ever thought of writing
More books?
Yep! Im writing an original book called
"Call me Buttercup" which is a wlw book between a convenience store worker and a tired musician wannabe who has a twin sister woohoo

And i may or may not be planning a myct oneshots/imagine,,, i mean,, who knows 👀

Are you going to write more about
The FloorSMP?
I guess? I mean sure i could write a seperate book abt them but yeah

Anyways, thanks again for 3k reads!
Love you all ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 ♡ᵎ🌷꒱ 𝗐. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝑥 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾! 𝟢𝟧.𝟢�...
13.8K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
738K 22.9K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
361K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...