𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒?!

Tommy paced around the room, thinking ways on how to get Beet on Pogtopia's side.

After the small conversation he and his drug-addicted friend had near the community house, It left him thinking.

'What if Beet is on Schlatt's side? What if she's faking everything?' Questions spin around his mind, making him even more confused than he is.

Footsteps loudly approaching him as Tommy finally hops out of his train of thoughts and turn around. His sharp blue eyes widen and stares back at a pair of brown-red ones.

"Wilbur..." Tommy began.

"Tommy." Wilbur spoke, looking down at the younger blonde as he averts his eyes to the walls and walking pass him.

"You're still planning on blowing Maberg. Are you, Wilbur?" Tommy questions, making the taller man stop his tracks.

"...Are you still trying to make Beet join Pogtopia, Tommy?" Wilbur shot back, Tommy fell into a deep silence.

Wilbur sighs and turns around. His hands stuffed in his coat's pockets, the beanie covering most of his messy brown hair.

"Tommy, It's never going to work. I tell you that, Tommy." Wilbur began, a small smile of mischief formed on his face.

"You can play superhero all day long but one day, Tommy. One day, you'll realize that i was never meant to be. If we can't have L'manberg, No one else can." Wilbur rambled.

"Do you mean 'If i can't have L'manberg', Wilbur? Cause everything you're doing- Everything you're working for is for yourself!" Tommy barked, whipping his head towards Wilbur as he gritted his teeth.

Silence passed, as the two brothers stood there. Bitterly staring at each other.

"Okay, cut with the sappy stuff. Wilbur stop acting like 13 years old acting like he's depressed or some shit." Beet's tired and monotone voice echoed through the ravine, as she stood there in a black sweater with bread in hand.

"What-" Tommy chuckles, covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Wilbur stood there, his heart ache at the insult his friend has told him.

"Beet, i was only acting! I'm 13!" Wilbur shouts, breaking out of character as he whines.

"Then improve your edgy acting! I wanna see wholesome wilbur with memory loss already!" Beet whined, frailing her arms in the air.

"Beet, Don't spoil!"

"I will and can spoil, bitch boy!"

.
.
.

You sighed, after interrupting Wilbur's and Tommy's act, you decided to lazily walk around the SMP. Your hands twitched at the mess of a walmart and the mismatched wooden path.

"How much complains do i have to yell on about just to make them clean up this mess?" You groaned, suddenly your face met a soft and cotton green jacket.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there, Cause you're short and all." Dream teased, you can feel him smiling underneath his mask.

"Shut up, you smiling pissbaby." You huffs, glaring at his cartoonish mask.

"Ouch, that hurts." Dream chuckled, dramatically placing his hand on his heart.

"Anyways, What are you doing? Heading to Community house?" Dream asks.

"I guess so.. I wanna met George, so i guess he's in the community house." You say, shrugging.

"You already met George? Like, twice?" Dream perplexed.

"Wait, i did?!" You exclaimed in a confused matter.

"Yeah, in Among us and Phasmophobia." Dream says, chuckling.

"Oh.. wait, i played among us?!"

Dream sighs, giving up on the subject as he gently slaps his hand on his mask.

"You are really a dumbass."

.
.
.

Hiii again
So uh i might not be able to update
Tmrw since my mom and i are going
To go to the doctor and do a check up on me because my mentak health aint looking swell for the past few days and yeah :)

Anyways,i dont have anything to say or do a qna so byee ^^