𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞.

ATTENTION!
hi, this among us gameplay i'll
Be writing here isn't real and i just
Made it up because i dont remember
Anything from wilbur's among us stream so,,, yeah ! :D

.
.
.

softly sighing, you started up your stream. Doing your intro and chatting with the chat as you suddenly recceived a message on your phone.

Excusing yourself as you mute your chat, you grabbed your phone and went on twitter. It was from Wilbur, but you noticed Ez also messaged you.

You felt your voice stuck in your throat, the memory from last night vividly in your mind.

Shaking you head, you decided to ignore her message and clicked on Wilbur's message.

Wilbur soot:
Hey, here's the code
if you're still up for it

[Insert code here]

Smiling, you sighed. 'This would be better.'

Hoping onto Among Us and using an image to block the code from being shown to the stream. Your blue astronaut character appeared into the lobby with the rest.

There was Wilbur. A few people you could name as Tommy, Tubbo and more.

As Wilbur sent you the link to the discord gc, you hopped on quickly as you were greeted by lots of yelling.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKERY FUCK-"

"LANGUAGE!"

You pushed your lips into a thin line, staring at the lobby with an slight unsure look on your face.

"Uh- hello?" You spoke into the mic.

The yelling continued but you can hear a faint hello errupting from tubbo's side.

"BEETROOT!" Wilbur yells happily, startling you as he mentions your name.

"Oh, Hello Woman!" Tommy greets, finally noticing you.

"Oh hi beet-"

"Who's your favorite woman, beetroot?"

Silence.

Silence fills the call, you blinked in confusion.

Favorite woman? What kind of drugs this kid is on?

"Or men, if you don't like women."

A few errupted into a loud laughing fit. You just let an awkward giggle as you sat in criss-cross on your gaming chair.

"I'm actually bisexual, no lean." You spoke up, your usual montone voice echoes through the call.

[Sorry if you're not actually bisexual, im bisexual with a female lean so,,,,,]

"And.. My favorite woman is the queen, of course. Men? Nah, men are jerks." You continued, answering Tommy's question.

"THIS IS THE WOMAN, WILBUR. YOU GOTTA MARRY THIS WOMAN!" Tommy yells, almost breaking your eardrum for the 3th time.

"Shut up, Tommy!" Wilbur barks back, huffing.

"Can we just start the game already?" Fundy requested.

"Gotta agree with Fundy over here." Quackity says.

After a few more small talks, you guys started the game. And of course, you got crewmate.

You muted yourself on discord as you walked around, entering admin and did the card swipe after 10 times of trying.

As you did more tasks, you carelessly entered the electrical.

As you were doing the wires, a black astronaut character snappes your character's neck. The familiar goat horns sitting atop of its head.

Of course, It was Schlatt.

Blinking, you looked around and saw tubbo in the corner, staring at your lifeless body. Schlatt was just 5 steps away from you before he walked forward and reported the body.

Everyone was brought to the cafeteria, suprising everyone.

"What now?" Tommy questions, sounding bored and in a rush.

"Wait, Beet is dead." Bad pointed out.

"Okay, whoever killed Beet, i will fucking harvest your spleen." Wilbur threatened, causing most people on the call into a laughing fit.

"Language..!" Bad scolded, humming in annoyance.

"Sorry, uh anyways. Schlatt?"

"It was Tubbo." Schlatt spoke up, lying through his teeth.

"Wait what-"

"I finished doing the wires and then i saw Tubbo killed Beetroot."

"WAIT GUYS THAT'S NOT-"

"Tubbo, it is."

"WAIT PLEASE-"

Tubbo was ejected.

.
.
.

After a few rounds more, you had fun. Of course, it was kinda sad you didn't get impostor once but all you really cared is you had fun.

Bidding goodbye to your friends, you disconnected quickly and sighed.

"Thank you all for watching my among us stream! It was really fun and i hope it happens more often since i'm completely bored as if now." You say to your chat, cracking your knuckles as you felt a bit beat.

Reading a few donos, you ended the stream with a goodbye and another thank you.

You pushed yourself away from the computer as you laid back on the chair, spinning around as you let out a groan.

You went and grabbed your phone, you open twitter and scroll through your timeline.

Your eyes turned to a tweet coming from Ez.

Polyyesholy |@polysnotholy
Im taking a small break i hate it here

Sighing, you decided to check her message atlast.

Polyyesholy , 6:40 am
Hey
Wanna play among us together?
It could get us some clout :)

You turned to the clock, showing 5:52 pm. You looked down, you felt gulity for choosing to play with Wilbur than her.

But you sighed.

Turning off your phone, you put it back on the desk as you stood up and plop onto your bed. Inhaling the smell of [insert favorite chips] from the blankets.

"I really need to wash my blanket."