𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐨.

Hiii so i'll be trying to write
R e a l i s t i c m i n e cr a f t
Because,, why not?

Also im trying to write angst too
Aka floorsmp ✨✨✨

This chapter takes a few days after
Your arrival at the smp ^^

For context; you, ez, vinix, softie
And toaster are like one whole family
(Kinda like sbi family au or smt)
Ez the oldest, vinix the youngest.
Softie and toaster are twins in.

.
.
.

Hoping on the FloorSMP, you spawned in your hidden ravine. The lanterns swinging slightly as they hang from the chains, railed 'bridges' connecting to each side of the ravine until to the top.

As peaceful as it is, something felt off. Something was different, like a change of atmostphere.

You sighed, shrugging the strange feeling off as you walk arouns the ravine. Checking each rooms such as the storage room, the underground wheat farm, and of course, your pet parrot's room.

"Spruce?" You called out, your voice bouncing off the walls of the poorly decorated room as you opened the door.

In a small nest, there sat a red parrot. Sitting there all alone as it nibbles on a small seed. At the sound of your voice, Spruce flies over and sat on your shoulder.

"Aww, you miss me, buddy? I was only gone for a day..." you smiled, gently stroking his head.

"What do you say, buddy? Let's go exploring?" You asked him.

"Exploring! Exploring! With Beet Mom!" Spruce squeaked, using Toaster's nickname for you.

"Let's go then! Let me get my stuff." You say, giggling at Spruce's antics as he goes off your shoulder and follows you to the storage room.

Grabbing a few supplies such as shears, weapons, and of course, Your trusty shield.

Gearing up, you quickly and carefully ran up the stairs and cross the bridges.

Spruce squawked happily as the two of you reached the surface, you laughed along until the smell of smoke reached you.

You froze in your spot. A fire? Wait, A forest fire.

You turned around, seeing smoke from a distance as the fire spread around the forest. The forest where Vinix's house was located.

"Spruce.. Spruce, Home." You told your parrot as you ran towards the area, leaving your parrot to go back to its nest in the ravine.

You continue to run through the forest, almost dying a few times by either burning logs or fire itself.

The smoke starts to fill up, you coughed and used your white button-up shirt to cover your nose.

You soon reached Vinix's house, the cottage was burning down quickly. A red collar sitting on the ground as a redhead stood there.

Your eyes widen, you stood there as the person turned around.

"Ez?" You called out, catching the girl's attention as she turns to you.