𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐧

First pov for the first time :)))
And im planning to re-do some of the
Chapters so :D

.
.
.

I gently tap my knuckles against the wooden door as i quickly open it and went through, startling the brunette sitting on the crafting table floor.

"Hello, Georgie!" I greeted him, waving as Dream walked in second. A small smirk matching his smiling mask covering half of his head.

"Sup, George." Dream says, closing the door as he presses his back on the wall, using his right foot as a support.

"Oh, hello, Beet." George smiles, adjusting his clout glasses, letting them sit ontop of his fluffy hair as he turns and waves at me.

"And dream." He added, his bright expression turned unsure. He stood up from the floor and brush the dust off his pants. "What can i do for you two?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to know how you're doing." I replied casually. His cheeks flushed pink slightly, as he scratches the back of his head and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Well, i'm doing fine. Thanks for asking, Beet." George says, his soft ocean eyes staring back at me as he smiles.

My head turned around as Dream cleared his throat, the smile on his maks flatten slightly. "Anyways, love birds-"

"We're not love birds." Me and George quickly interrupt him before he could continue on with his words.

"Yeah, right." Dream scoffed, the dots rolled as he pushes himself off the wall and walks pass us, heading towards the chests. "I'm gonna go mining, anyone wanna come?" Dream offers, fiddling the chests' locks and checking the insides of each.

"Sure, i was about to go right now!" George exclaims brightly, pulling out with diamond pickaxe, A purple-ish glow surround it.

"I don't mind. I need some iron for my farm." I shrugged, letting out a small yawn.

"Wait, isn't it late for you two?" Dream mentioned, pointing his finger towards me and George.

"Mm.. Eh." I mumbled, tucking my hands in my pockets. "What about you, George?" I turned and ask the man who slept through everything.

"I'm fine, I don't feel tired, really." George says.

"Well, off we go then! Hurry up you slowpokes!" Dream gusted, laughing as he quickly got on his feet and ran out of the community house.

"Wh- Hey!" I stammered, hesitantly reaching my hand out as i groaned. "Americans and their antics.."

"I know how you feel."

...

I sat down on my desk, silently observing my surroundings. The pale cream walls and the boring white ceiling; half ruined by the stickers planted on it. Boxes filled with random what-nut sat ontop of each other in the corner, a frog-themed dresser along with it.

Tiredly, i tap my fingers in the beat of 'Pumped up kicks' on the arms of my office chair. I sighed, turning my head up to the ceiling and spun around. My legs dragged out, stubbing my toes carelessly on the desk, but i don't really care at all. Yes, it did inflicted pain on me but not much to make me start cussing like a salior.

I stopped, sitting there as i sway from side to side. Everything is numb and boring. Only if i have rented a harry potter movie or two, that would've been nice.

But either way, i feel my consciousness slipping the more i think and blink. I groaned, standing up and i walk over to my bed. My body falls, my nose squished against my pillow.

I sighed, muttering against the soft fabric. "I'm so tired."