𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈.

"-In the south of France.. Let's get rich and bulid our house on a mountain, making everybody look like ants."

Singing was one of your comfort hobbies, even if your voice sounds bad or good, you still sing to your heart's content. In which, muttering the words as quiet as possible.

"Wait, Wait. Chat!" You called out your chat as you accidentally fall off a cliff but mamages to save yourself by pouring a bucket of water below your feet.

"What if... We have like a house on a mountain." You sugguested, as you scoop up the water and walk around.

"Like... Because- Chat, Listen to me." As you made your character jump over a fence, you went your way on walking down the prime path.

"I'm a bisexual with a cottagecore vibe so what a bisexual like me needs is a cottage on a fucking mountain."

"If Eret has a castle, i have cottage, WITH FREE HORSES TO KILL!" You exclaimed, many ideas rush into your mind as you discuss about to your chat.

You looked around the smp, finding a small hill instead of a mountain. The hill was still kinda close to the dream smp, guess you'll be enslaving a pig with carrots then.

You began collecting materials, grabbing some wood or some cobblestone incase your house gets caugh on fire because... well, you understand.

Block ontop of block, slabs and stairs for the roof and other fancy cottage designs, Planting some bushes and flowers here and there, dig some paths and coarse dirt... And done!

All you need is to decorate the inside which you are really bad at.

No matter, you'll just watch grian's tutorials. No biggie.

Smiling as you decided to add a penis shaped window, you felt accomplished and proud of your work, and also worried for some troublesome pyromaniac might come and beat your ass.

Suddenly, someone joined your VC.

"Oh, Hey Beet." Eret greeted with his gentle accent that could possibly make everyone gay, straight or bi.

"Ay Eret, My bisexual pal!" You smiled, as you placed some blocks away into your undergound storage room+beet farm.

"How are you today?" You asked him.

"I'm doing fine, where are you?"

"I'm in my house, i'll send you the cords!"

"Cool, Sure! I wanna see your house. Bet it will look awesome!" Eret says, chuckling.

Your face flushed. 'God, this man is making me gayer each second.'

"Yeah, sure it is. I'm the second best bulider to ever step on this server, of course!" You proudly piped.

"Second best?" Eret repeated in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, Tubbo is first best because he is a cool kid." You responded.

"Ohh, that's cute."

ToasterBit donated $3!
Wow am i not your favorite anymore
Beet mom :,(

Ah, here he goes...

But you ignored it. Softie can handle his emo mode without you.

.
.
.

"What do you mean by a festival?" You asked, munching on some gravy-dipped fries you ordered.

"Schlatt's holding a festival and everyone, but Wilbur and Tommy, is invited." Tubbo explained, as he mined through the dark caves you and him decided to explore.

"I don't know why but Wilbur is now crazy and shit, and Tommy's trying to stop him from blowing Manberg." Tubbo added.

"Wow, This turned to heathers pretty quickly."

"Who's heathers??"

"No one important, they're all dead anyways."

"Okay???"

Smiling, you turned to your pet pig which you kindly named 'Dre' in honor of the green boy, Dream.

"Anyways, I think i'll be logging out now." You yawned before dragging Dre to your house and tying the lead to the fence.

"Oh, Yeah. It's almost past your bedtime." Tubbo mentioned, as you heard a small falling sound from his side.

"Correction: your bedtime." You say.

"Shut up, i can sleep whatever want cause i'm a lawyer."

"Okay, Big law." You rolled your eyes before you yawned again.

"Holy shit... It's so dark out. Anyways, See you Tubbo." You bid your goodbye as you left the game.

"Goodnight, Beet!"

With that, you finished your stream atlast as you chowed down on your french fries dipped in gravy because you have a strange addiction to french fry with gravy.

Munching, you slowly went into your thoughts.

"I miss eating porkchop... I wonder how it will taste like now."

.
.
.

Woohoo double update !!!

Yeah i rule 😎