𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬.

"Thanks for taking care of Sabrina, Y/n." Your Aunt Susie says, smiling as she holds Sabrina by the ear. "Sorry again if she caused you any trouble, i'll pay for your toaster if you'd like."

You sighed, flashing a smile back. "It's fine. Again, there's no need for you to pay. Sabrina and I were just playing around and it was mainly my fault." You say, scratchin the back of your head.

"SABRINA, STOP! DON'T YOU DARE!" you yelled, rushing down the hallway, bursting through the bathroom by force.

"I FUCKING HATE THIS TOASTER!" Sabrina screeches, raising the toaster in the air as she stands infront of the bathtub filled with water.

"SABRINA-"

"Anyways, off you go! You might miss your flight!" You reminded, checking the time on your phone.

"Oh dear, you're right! I'll see you on December!" Aunt Susie bids goodbye as she walks away, scolding a grumpy child on their way to the car.

You closed the door, as you leaned and felt your back met the door's cold wooden surface. You let out a sigh and went up back to your room, plopping on your chair as you spin around in boredom.

"I'm bored." You told yourself, moving your chair towards your computer desk as you boot your pc on and hop on the Dream SMP.

You spawned into the community house, where you have left off.

Exiting the god-forsaken house, you decided to walk around the smp. Cringing at the creeper craters and blocks scattered across the land.

"This server is so trash... Like literally, why are there so many blocks??" You complained, removing the blocks and patching up the crates.

You turned around, seeing a blob of blue in the distance with another blurry blob of white and red. As the two got closer, it was Quackity and Tommy coming your way.

"AYEEE UH BEETROOT!" Quackity shouts, as you flinched at his voice, recovering your memories a few days back.

"BIG B! AYEE!" Tommy yells. The two crackheads now standing before you.

"Can i help you two?" You ask, as you give them a confused look.

"Yes, we are currently.. uh, selling something." Tommy says hesitantly.

"Selling what-"

"Buy some drugs, amiga." Quackity cuts you off, leaving you to stand there in silence.

"What?" You wheezed, covering your mouth to stop yourself from howling a laugh and disturbing your neighbors.

"Yes, Drugs. Drugs are good for you." Tommy chuckles, trying his best to soind serious.

"BUY SOME DRUGS, AMIGA! BUY IT!" Quackity pushes, throwing a bunch of sugar at you.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" You couldn't contain your laughter as you just started banging your hands on the table, wheezing your stomach out.

"How- I'm- I'm okay without it! Now uh- Bye-!" You say, running off to nowhere.

"WAIT, COME BACK HERE! PLEASE I JUST WANNA SELL SOME DRUGS-" Quackity yells, running after you. You could feel his loud footsteps thumping fastly on the prime path.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You shouted through wheezes, as you turn a sharp corner and hid in one of the hiding spots you planted around the smp.

"Beetroot! Please, i just wanna sell soem drugs!" Quackity makes a crying sound, his voice getting faint as you heard him past by.

Covering your mouth, you stayed quiet as your heart pound against your ribs loudly.

You shift away from the enterance and quickly went down the sewer system you've made. As your boots click against the crummy cobblestone, you reached the end of the sewer and climbed up the ladder as you found yourself back in the community house.