Love Or Destiny ( Completed )...

By KokoRao

Love or Destiny Who's plays its own game? Rank #12 in positive on 17/05/2021 More

☆ Character Sketche ☆
☆ One ☆
☆ Two ☆
☆ Four ☆
☆ Five ☆
☆ Six ☆
☆ Seven ☆
☆ Eight ☆
☆ Nine ☆
☆ Ten ☆
☆ Eleven ☆
☆ Twelve ☆
☆ Thirteen ☆
☆ Fourteen ☆
☆ Fifteen ☆
☆ Sixteen ☆
☆ Seventeen ☆
☆ Eighteen ☆
☆ Nineteen ☆
☆ Twenty ☆
☆ Twenty - One ☆
☆ Twenty - Two ☆
☆ Twenty - Three ☆
☆ Twenty - Four ☆
☆ Twenty - Five ☆
☆ Twenty - Six ☆
☆ Twenty - Seven ☆
☆ Twenty - Eight ☆
☆ Twenty - Nine ☆
☆ Thirty ☆
☆ Thirty - One ☆
☆ Thirty - Two ☆
☆ Thirty - Three ☆
☆ Thirty - Four ☆
☆ Thirty - Five ☆
☆ Thirty - Six ☆
☆ Thirty - Seven ☆
☆ Thirty - Eight ☆
☆ Thirty - Nine ☆
☆ Fourty ☆
☆ Fourty - One ☆
Note
SIDNAAZ20
Shehnaaz Gill with Diljit Dosanjh

☆ Three ☆

5.1K 406 41
By KokoRao

Sometimes you change yourself not for anyone, but yourself. And that time you became the new you......

Roka went well the Panditji tells them an early date of marriage and engagement a day before.

The family confirms the early date. Shehnaaz was in confusion or come with different feelings making her heart churn.

Abhishek asked the Family to ask Sana about her choice. She thinks this date is right or she wants to change it.

Sana hearing this takes a deep breath and tells them she didn't have any problem with that.

Hearing her answer he looks toward her.
After a moment when she left for the kitchen for something, he went behind her.

She saw him and ask him if he need anything. Shaking his head.

Are fine with this date? Are you sure Shehnaaz?.... Abhishek asks.

She smiled at him and said.

Yes, sooner or later we are going to be married so why not on that date. I don't have any problem. I know it's early but if you want to change...

No, I don't have any problem with that, but I thought you need time to... you know... He said.

I know, and I also know that you gave me that time which I need. I believe you Abhishek... She said smiling.

Sana left the kitchen making him smiling like a fool. This is the first tie when she calls his name. And she believes him. His chest just blow with happiness.

So 12th December is confirmed.... and on 10th is engagement...... Sukh ji said to Rajbeer ji.

Both mother nods and all of them start hugging each other and Congratulate each other.

And the corners of the living room Sana and Abhishek stealing glances from each other.

Abhishek's kiddish smile makes Sana laugh.

After dinner, Randhawa's left decided everything.

So in the next twelve days, She's going to married to Abhishek. This feeling is new for her.

The next day Sana ask his parents to went to Mumbai for her leftover stuff.

They agreed and send Sana with Shehbaaz for help.

Opening her flat door old memories hit her head. She enters and asks Baaz to rest for a while. Baaz left for another room and slept.

Shehnaaz enter her room and she set on the bed. All the past moments play in front of her...

Flashback

Moti maan ja, bahut Marunga.... He said.

Shehnaaz ruffle his hair with that she pulled it hard. He screams. Sana runs into the room here and there and he runs behind her.

He pulled her and both fell on the bed. Sana starts giggling and kissed him on his cheek.

Chal hatt, tu babut moti hai.... He said.

Huh kya Bola mai kaha sai moti hu mai.... She said.

Sana makes herself stand and tries to left.

Achha achha ruk sorry yaar.... He said.

Flashback ends

Shehnaaz shrugged her pool of thought and lay on the bed closing her eyes.

She slept after a while. And wakes up with the jerk because of a dream. Again everything roaming in her head.

That dream makes her cry. She went to the bathroom and wash her face but the tears didn't stop. Sana try to control herself when she heard a doorbell.

She open the door and saw her neighbor Aashi.

Hi Aashi, kesi hai aaja.... Sana said.

Hi yar mai thik hu, tu kaha chali gayi thi achhanak sai.... Aashi said entering.

Yar ghar gayi thi wese bhi ab flat Khali karna aayi hu kal nikal jaungi. Tu bata kya legi chai ya coffee... Sana said.

Kuch nahi tere flat khulne ki aawaz aayi toh aa gayi.... Aashi said.

Tu shift kyu ho rahi hai yar tera toh job lag gaya tha na... Aashi said.

Bus bahut door rehli mammy Papa sai ab ghr hi rehna hai... Sana said.

Achha huh yaad aaya tera wo friend's aaye they sab puch rahe the tere baare mai tu phone bhi nahi lai rahi thi kisis ka.... She said.

Busy thi yar time hi nahi tha bilkul bhi... Sana said.

Achha chal dhayan rakh mai jaati hu or ha ab phone utha lena samjhi.... Aashi said. And before leaving she hugs her.

Sana hugs her back and closed the door after her.

Sana order some food for both baaz and her. And she starts packing her important stuff. Like few books of her notes, cloths and she's thought to left other stuff like utensils.

She already talked to her landlord about her leaving and she again massage him for her left stuff and he can give that stuff to other paying guests.

Around 3:00 pm baaz came out and ask her about her stuff. She told him what she need only and about the other stuff too.

Chal thik hai. Dekh lai last baar kuch or bhi toh nahi rakhna dono room check kr lai....
He said.

Ha karti hu.... Sana said.

Agar saman itna hi hai toh hum kal jaldi chale. Ya college m kuch kaam hai tujhe... He said.

Abhi kuch kaam nahi h graduation day aana hota par mene principal sai permission lai li hai nahi aane k liye.... She said.

Kab ka hai... He said.

12th ka hi hai. Isiliye allow kiya hai sir nai... She said.

Chal saahi h... He said.

The next day they left back to Punjabi. Shehnaaz met her neighbor Aashi before leaving. She handover the keys to her and said goodbye to her. She also told them that if anyone came so tells them, that she left.

Reaching Amritser they went to Golden temple for prayer. Sana already asks Baaz for that because she wants to go there.

She has done her prayers in the golden temple and she also set there for relaxing her mind hearing the mantra chanting again which gave her mental peace.

Satnam Satnam Satnam Ji ||
Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Ji ||

( I never went to Golden Temple so I don't know about the prayer sound. )

After some time they left for home. In winters Amritser became chilly very early. Being in Mumbai for 2 years and Pune for 4 she forgets the window Punjab.

Before reaching home she sneezes multiple times. She got a call from Abhishek.

Picking up the phone she sneezes again.

Are you fine Shehnaaz... He said.

Huh... Yeah. I just get the cold. But not that bad... She said and wipe her nose with a napkin.

Yeah, your voice sounds change baby. Just take some medicine first... He said.

Ok... She said.

How the Golden temple, did you relax your mind... He said.

She opens her eyes wipe thinking how he knows about.

Sana?... He calls her name.

Hmm. How... I mean how do you... She said.

After hearing you at Mumbai Airport, I can assume about you and your mind status......

And don't worry okay. How to feel now. Do you need anything? I can send... He said with concern.

Sana smiles thinking his thoughtfulness toward her.

No, all good. How are you?.... She said.

I am fine just want to hear you. Want to meet you badly.....

He heard her giggles in between his talk and that gave him relaxation.

Shaadi mai bhi time hai Jane kab milunga.... He said.

Kaha time hai 12 din hi hai bus. Apko pata hai kitna kaam hai shopping karni hai. Makeup jewelry and many more things. ...

Haye Rabbah kese karungi yeah sab.... She and slaps her forehead.

Abhishek laughs at her antics.

Hi, jayega baby doesn't worry. Mom nai already book kardi hai lehnga and makeup I thought or shayad mammy Ji said bhi baat ki hai. Tum ghar jaogi to pata chalega.... He said.

Achha yoh thik hai.... She said.

Kitna time lagega ghar pahuchne mai... He said.

Bus pahuch gaye car park ho rahi hai.... She said.

Thik hai baad mai call karunga. BYE... He said.

Both cut the call. And she went in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for Reading.
.
Please Follow up
.
Please do Votes and Comments
.
Share,

Love, Koko Rao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 25.1K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
53.8K 4.4K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
184K 17.9K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
157K 10.4K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...