The boy who stole my knife: t...

By sntdiana

Alissa is not you average 16 year old. She has been killing as long a she can remember. Her parents were kill... More

The boy who stole my knife: Teenage Assassin Love Story:Introduction and about the Author
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter One
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Two
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Three
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Four
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 6
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 7
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 8
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 9
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 10
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 11+12
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 13
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 14
The boy who stole my knife:15
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 16
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 17
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 18
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 19
The boy who stole my knife : chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: drinking the pain
Chapter 32: Love never sleeps
Chapter 33: Switching lives
Chapter 34: The Dream that was never Dreamed
Chapter 34 Part 2: Innappropriate scene optional
Chapter 35: Dinner with the Bosses
Chapter 36: Big Sticky Mess

Chapter 28

8K 108 12
By sntdiana

Hey guys ok good news I have a snow day today. Another good news but bad news for you is my bday is coming up the feb 11 and that weekend I think I will be very busy with celebrating… And this summer I might go to Europe so idk hopefully ill finfish the book by then.. Goal for the snow day is to write atleast 4 word proccessor pages.

Love miss euro

To every one request this will be a dimitris POV

___________________________________________________

Dimitri’s POV

It was a while since Alissa left the dinning room table, I started to worry and anxious waiting for her to come back. But after waiting 5 more minutes I couldn’t stand it any longer. I went into the direction of the bathroom to find it empty. That is odd, I thought to my self: I continued through the halls aimlessly hoping to bump into to her. She might have gotten lost or something. I started checking the rooms looking for any sign of her. I found none. I went towards the other wing of the house hoping to find her, but again I came up with none. The last room on this side of the house was my dads office. I knocked quietly but I received no reply, I quietly opened the door  “Father have you seen Ali” but I didn’t finish my sentence because I have found Alissa’s face. 

Her beautiful face was hidden with a mask of shock and pain. I didn’t understand until I looked around a little more. I found my father’s head in her hands and her holding a knife in the other. I thought this might be some sort of joke, this can not be happening. I closed the door hoping to talk to Alissa. I took 6 steps toward Alissa holding out my hands in a defensive position hoping she will understand. Maybe some one poisoned her I didn’t know.

“Alissa what are you doing with..” that knife I planned to say but I did not even finsh my sentence before she glided the knife through the air and slicing my father’s throat. I stood their in shock waiting, to get up from the horrible nightmare. I found my fathers blood being spilled he didn’t make any movement except look strictly in my eyes with saddness. 

Not a milli second later, Alissa jumped over my now dead fathers body and jumped onto me. Her legs wrapped around my waist.  Holding my body really tightly against hers. I smiled a the thought of being like this naked but right now it was not the case to smile. She had murdered my father. She raised the bloody knife that was still dripping with fresh blood towards me, the knife that less then a second ago killed my father. She took the knife right to my throught, I felt my eyes widen. I looked at her face that was now emotionaless. I saw her calculating something. Her muscles on her arm suddenly tense and constrict but her arm didn’t move a inch toward my throat. I looked at my dad hoping that he would help me, but I remember that he was dead, his lifeless body laid their on the floor. His eyes wide open looking at me. It made me shiver as how cold they now looked like. 

I looked at Alissa again hoping that she would explain what has happened her. Hoping that this person is not Alissa the girl I fell inlove with. But her eyes didn’t give away any of the many secrets I now know she holds. She raised the knife up and then quickly down bringing it to her dress. She cut long shreads of it and faced me again. 

She tied my hands and feet and moved me to the couch. I tried to look at my dad, but it was impossible she made me face away from my father. Alissa again raised the knife towards the throat this time it was on it . The knife licked my skin softly, making me want to shiver, but my body was to frightened. The knife this time quickly was gone, I took a breath of relief. 

She stood up and kissed my forehead. “I love you, I’m sorry” she said. She then went up to a bookcase and picked up a small box which she put in her purse. She looked at me oen more time before going out the window. I waited for 30 seconds listening scared that if I made the quitest noise she will come back and kill me. I listened and waited only hearing the quite roar of the wind passing. I hear the squalling of car tires in the distance and I instantly knew it was hers. 

I soon yelled for the gaurds which ran in a whole minute later. They quickly understood what happened. And all of them soon knew they were going to get fired for not doing their job. My mother ran in as soon as she saw the blood she dropped to the floor, crying screaming her lungs out. I felt pity for her but yet again I didn’t know my father that well I loved me like a son should love a father, but we had no connection. Angelo was the second person in the room, his face grew with shock then suspesion of what had happened. He quickly got his phone out and called the police. I bent over to my mom, whose make up was so ruined that she was barely recognized. Her eyes were red like scarlet, and her face was a mix of mascara and foundation that she put on for Alissa. Allisa, ahhh that thought, that name brought in so much emotion that is indescribable. I kissed my mothers forehead. I still would get my answeres I thought to my self. I shoved through the security gaurds, and went to my car. I felt a shiver and a very wet spot on my chest. I found it too be a wet spot, it was then when I noticed that I had been crying the whole time. I would get my vengence I thought to myself. I sat inside the car, and just waited and thought everything out. What felt like 5 seconds were actually 5 minutes. I speed out of the mansion, and passed the police cruisers coming in. This was going to be ugly when I get back. So many question to answer, that I did not know the answer to. 

I drove to the place where I picked up Alissa today, I smiled at the lobbyist who didn’t even greet me oddle. I guess she saw my red eyes.. I went into the elevator, the elevator was going up sluggishly- I waited patiently.  I walked into the suite not bothering to knock knowing Alissa was the only one their. I opened the door to find some one watching the tv, a male. I quickly got tensed for the completion that I was not aware of. But then I remembered it should not matter to me. The person raised his eye brow and then moved his hands. I didn’t not look where his hands went before I heard the balcony door open. I quickly looked over to find Alissa standing there, so peacefuly with a ciggaret oack in her hands. I do not know how a person look so beautiful yet smoke, but I would be a hipacrite saying that because im a smoker as well. I looked at her,  thinking all of the question I wanted to ask her.  Then I quickly felt sadness by remembering my father. I felt the pain rise in my chest. But soon I noticed that it was not emotional pain. I looked down in my chest to find a small knife in it. Soon I looked back at Alissa who was now running towards me. The room was spinning. I faced the male who through the knife at me, who was about to through one again. 

“STOP MAX” I heard Alissa scream. Apparently this guys name was max.

But I did not care at this moment. I looked around the room to find Alissa really close to me approaching me. My feet quickly gave out but she caught me slowly lowering me. She held ohh so gentle, I thought to myself. I did not have any anger at this point-which I should be feeling to her right now- I only had love. I wanted to raise my hand and caress her face but I couldn’t my vision started to go blurry. Soon I could only see her brunette hair. 

“I love you” I heard her say. But to quickly I slipped into the darkness…

I opened my eyes to find my self laying in field of tall grass. I stood up to find the sun shining at me. Their was a bright light, I rose my hand in front of my eyes trying to block it but soon the light fated. In place of the light I found my father. 

“Hello son”

“Father, I miss you why did you have to die”

“Son, we have no time right now. You have to help your mother.”

“Father come with me”

“My place belongs here. Please continue your life. This was ment to be”

“What do you mean”

“I cant tell you.. Good bye my dear son, I love you dearly.” was all he said before the darkness enveloped me again.

____________________________________________________________________________

So this is Dimitri’s part what do you think aobut it.. Tell me by voting and commenting.. Common people vote.. And all your comments and messages make me smile so please keep doing that..

Love miss euro maybe going to post another chapter today hopefully… 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so Im writing chapter 30 right afther I just got done with 29.. So far I have no editor so its still very bad and filled with mistakes. 

Any editor or editors that are willing to edit for me please contact me…

Comment and vote.

Sincerely,

Misseuro 

________________________________________________

I woke up with a though of -max is going to die-. A pleasant thought to wake up to. My eyes have not opened yet, when all the memories flooded through me: dimtri, Dimitri’s face, face and how I  killed his father . I wanted to cry with my eyes closed. But I knew I had to wake up. I opened my eyes to find myself sitted quitly in a plane. “Passangers the plane is about to land in 5 minutes. Please buckkle up”.. I looked around to find max on my right side, not surprisingly he was sitting by the window. “Max what the hell” I said quitly in a varsh voice. He turned around in surprise that I have awakened I guess he gave me pretty strong pills that he didn’t except me to wake up.

He didn’t say anything for a while, thinking about what he should say.. “I’m sorry I just hated to see you in so much pain I thought if you sleep it would help”. Tears started to run down my face again as I thought about Dimitri.. 

“You where wrong . It didn’t help me it made things worse” 

With that I ignored him for the rest of the flight.

I was surprised to find out that we some how landed in Chicago and that I guess I sleeped for a while. We got a taxi and got to the condo fairly quickly. I ignored everything and went straight to room, to cry myself to sleep yet again..

_________________________________________________

Sorry it was so short my boyfriend I guess you can say made a surprised visit.. So ya. Cant really type.. I guess ill call all over this chapter 29.. Comment and vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 51.8K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
181K 7K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
134K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
4M 86.8K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...