Kaiju Hero: Bnha X Male Godzi...

By SansofDestruction

Kaiju, one of the greatest terror of man kind one of the greatest terrors was the king of the monsters Godzil... More

Bio for Takato and Akane
Prologue: Rebirth of a legend
Chapter 1: The Roar of the King
Chapter 2: U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 4: The awaken of The king's flames
Reasons why I'm making this story and copyright Disclaimer
Chapter 5:The Lonely Class President
Chapter 6: Memories
Chapter 7: Song for Father
Chapter 8: You're not alone....
Chapter 9: Unforseen Simulaton part 1
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Situation Part 2
Chaper 11: The King's Return
Chapter 12: Watching over his Queen
Chapter 13: Why?
Chapter 14: News of the Sport Festival
Chapter 15: Speech of the Sports Festival
Chapter......well that's something you don't see everyday.
Chapter 17: Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 19: Akane vs Todoroki: Fear of Life and death
Chapter 20: The one that are worth sacrifice
Chapter 21: A Heated Discussion
Chapter 22: A Battle Between Two Friends
Chapter 23: Lesson of Fire and Ice
Chapter 24: A Dynamite V.S A Nuke
Chapter 25: Hero Names
Chapter 26: Apprenticeship and Stepping up
Chapter 27: A task to take care of..
Chapter 28: Rookie Scratches
Chapter 29: Meeting with Father's Master: Old Friends Cross
Chapter 30: Hosu Attack
Chapter 31: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 32: Starting End of Term Exams
Chapter 33: Takato and Akane Vs Xen
Chapter 34: Preparation for Boot Camp
Chapter 35: Summer Training Camp
Chapter 36: Summer Training Camp part 2
Chapter 37: Teen Guardian
Chapter 38: What happens when you Hurt/ Or Make fun of the Prince.
Chapter 39: The Villain Ambush
Chapter 40: Villain Invasion
Chapter 41: Rescue Attempt Failed: Villains Reappears
Chapter 42: Code of Honor
Chapter 43: Rise up Symbol of the Titans!
Epilogue: Only the Beginning
(A/N: End of Book 1)

Chapter 18: A talk with Shoto : Takato vs Tetsutetsu

2.2K 33 32
By SansofDestruction

Right now Takato, Izuku, Akane and Ochacko were having lunch together after a exhilarating 2nd Round. Everyone was chatting about the next matching coming up, but soon Todoroki walk over to them as they were cleaning up.

Todoroki: "Ryujin, Midoriya, I wanted to talk with you two."

Takato: *looks at Midoriya then looks back at Todoroki* "Okay talk.'

Todoroki: "Not here...Follow me.." *Walk off with Takato and Izuku walking behind him they soon nearby the exit. He then looks at them* "You two seem to know All Might on personal level, especially Izuku. Are you two.......All Might's secret love children or something?"

Takato just Face palms himself while Izuku had a confused look on his face.

Takato: "No he just helped me and Izuku in the past, we aren't related to him."

Izuku: "Yeah n-nothing like that!"

Todoroki: "I see, but whatever it is, he has his eyes on you two so I musr defeat you."

Izuku: "Huh why?!"

Todoroki: "You must know my father, the no.2 hero Endeavor."

Takato: ".....Oh you mean, the flaming cock head that not only have anyone who likes him and has a stick shoved up his ass or something. And the one who got his ass handed by me."

Todoroki's lips twitched a little but he composed himself: "Yes....exactly...Exactly those words... Anyways he's been the no.2 forever. If you are connected to All Might than I have to defeat you all the more. My father tried whatever he could do to surpass All Might, but couldn't so he devised a plan."

Izuku: *serious* "Where are you going with this?"

Todoroki: *anger in his eyes* "You have heard of quirk marriages have you not?"

Takato: *eyes widen* "Don't tell me.."

Todoroki: "Yes, he gave a large sum of money to Mom's family and married her for her quirk, all to quench his thirst for rising above All Might, he 'created' me, the one with both of my parents quirk. I'll never be like him. In my memories mom is always crying, she told me she hated my left side and dumped boiled water on me. The reason I am telling you all of this is because I will never use that bastard's quirk. I'll be no.1 with only my right side.." * his glare turns cold, Izuku gets insanely nervous but Takato sighs*

Takato: "Well...I guess you really are Endeavor's son aren't you?" *This made Todoroki pissed off but Takato continues* "Ironic really, that shit head of fire...grant his son the very same Cold stare as a gift."

Todoroki: "Don't you ever compare me to him! I'M NOTHING LIKE HIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE-!"

Takato: *interrupts* "YOU DAMN RIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! I GREW UP WITHOUT KNOWING MY REAL PARENTS!" *Todoroki eyes widen from Takato's outburst* "Looks like you don't know my story...so since I listen to yours will you listen to mine?"

(Begin Music)

*Todoroki hesitantly nods Takato sight before speaking* "....I lived in an orphanage when I was about 2 years old. But everyday, the adults, and others kids would put me down, beat me, starve me every single day.... So when I ran away from the Orphanage I didn't much...All I had was a photo of my who probably was my mother.. I had the scavenge food from the trash for 2 years and live just to survive. Hell I didn't have a name...But that all changed when I met my foster father...Y/n Ryujin..and for the first time..I was given kindness, love, warmth.. compassion and my name Takato: Exalted Happiness.." *Takato pulls out and old photo of him when he was 5 and his foster, both smiling in the camera, slowly tears drip onto the photo* "Then the day I turned 6...he died..in my arms.. in order to protect me...." *Todoroki's eyes widen as sorrow fills Takato's eyes* "Even now.... I would always come home, and want him to be the one who greeted me....Saying he loves me..hell just to that he telling me that he is proud of me.... But then I remember.... I can never have that anymore...because he's gone."

Todoroki was speechless, he had thought that Takato's outburst a long time ago was just something from Bakugo's taunts. But.. now he knew, he walked over to him with a look of sympathy for him.

Todoroki: "I-..I'm sorry, I had no idea.. I guess we are both lost victims.."

Takato: "no.. we are not.." *Takato wipes his tears away slowly calming down and looks at Todoroki* "Because unlike me...you still have someone who still loves you and misses you. You said in your dreams you would see your mother crying...but she isn't crying because she blames you...She's crying because she thinks she has lost you...her ."

Todoroki: *eyes widen as soon tears begin to form* "Y-you really think so?" *Takato nods as soon Todoroki begins to look down and cry. Takato sighs before pulling his classmate into a hug*

Takato: "It's okay...just let it all out.."

(End music)

Later:

As Takato begins to walk away from Todoroki and Izuku, as he does he speaks up.

Takato: "Bakugo if you tell anyone about our talk, I will kill you." *shows killer intent at Bakugo who was speechless and scared as Takato walked pas him shoulding him to the side*

Midnight: *standing with Cementoss* "AND NOW THE THIRD ROUND BEGINS!'

Present Mic: "WOAH, WHAT WITH THE GIRLS OF CLASS 1-A?!"

Mineta and Kaminari gave each other a thumbs up as Momo shouted "HOW DID I END UP FALLING FOR MINETA'S SCHEME?!"

Suddenly a dark figure appears behind the two prankster, slowly they turn fearfully only to see Takato with a sinister smirk on his face.

Takato: "Hey look foot balls!"

(Takato= Men /Kaminari and Mineta= little girl)

The two of them scream out of the stadium and clashes lands into a dumpster.

Aizawa:

Class 1-A: *calls out* "Thanks Takato-kun!"

Takato waves at the girls smiling as he looks back at Midnight.

Midnight: "Now the third stage is a tournament, one on one fights, Well we will be drawing lots to fix the matchups now come on and pick one."

Everyone picked a number and Takato was got 1.

Midnight: "SO THE MATCH UPS ARE!"

TAKATO S. RYUJIN VS TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU

IZUKU MIDORIYA VS HITOSHI SHINSO

MINA ASHIDO VS DENKI KAMINARI

SHOTO TODOROKI VS AKANE URARAKA

TENYA IIDA VS HATSUME MEI

MOMO YAOYOROZU VS HANTA SERO

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA VS AOYAMA YUUGA

OCHAKO URARAKA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO.

Midnight: "And now everyone except for Tetsutestu and Ryujin, please leave the arena."

Everyone left as Takato and Tetsutetsu remained in the arena.

Tetsutestu: "You class 1-A people thing you're some hot stuff right! I'm going to crush you and show everyone you are all talk."

Takato: *snaps out of his daydream* "Huh? You say something there? All I heard was the sound of rusted tin can, being kicked away by someone on the street."

Multiple gasps were heard and some stifled their laughter.

Present Mic:

Midnight: *coughs* "Okay, Match Start!"

Tetsutetsu: *runs forward* "YOU WILL PAY OR THAT!" *Slams his metal first straight into Takato's cheek*

Takato take the punch without even using his quirk not even moving a single step as he turned to face Tetsutetsu*

Takato: *bored* "You hit like a tiny pebble.."

Student's of Class B: "NO WAY!"

Itsuka: "He took Tetsutestu's fist head on and didn't even didn't even flinch, but that's impossible!"

Kirishima: "WOW, NOW THAT'S SUPER MANLY!"

Mineta: (who somehow is here now with Kaminari) "A-awesome.."

Kaminari: *cheered and showed off* "Hey girls! That's my friend and class president down there, yeah, go dude, show them who's boss."

Jiro: *Deadpanned* "Really?"

Takato grabs Tetsutestu's fist with his own hand and slowly begins to squeeze as he moved it away before clenching his other scaled cover fist

Takato: "this is how you throw a punch," He then slams his fist right into Tetsutetsu's gut.

Tetsutetsu vomited as he took a few steps back and fell on his knees.

Takato: "Man, are you done already?"

Tetsutetsu: *stood up shakily* "IT' AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER/" *rushes Takato attack and this time he hit his opponent with full power but Takato still didn't budge as heuse his scales to cover every blow Tetsutestu made.* "COME ON FALL!"

Takato soon had enough and catches his opponent right fist which was made of metal right now. He then begins to squeeze Tetsutetsu's hand causing the confident class b student to yelp in pain as Takato was denting his hand.

Takato: "I'm sick of your shit!" *grabs Tetsutestu's leg*

Takato does this to Tetsutestu before yeeting him off the stage:

Midnight: "Um...THE WINNER IS TAKATO RYUJIN!"

Cementoss:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 313 31
5 years after the events of 2014, a new threat emerges: Monster Zero. Can the combined force of Godzilla and his allies Mothra and Rodan stop him?
24.2K 688 29
The day a child gets there Quirk, for most it's one of the best days of their life. For Y/N. It was the worst. His Quirk was hated and feared, everyb...
10.9K 259 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
3K 42 14
Four quirkless kids where always dealt the wrong hand in life but what if they fall down a hole one day and offered the power of gods, will they take...