Phoenix

snuttlebug által

Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two y... Több

Author's Note
Soup & Gardens
Meeting Team Natsu
Fairy Tail Finds Out
Books and Nightmares
A Fairy Tail Encounter
Sleepover!
Thunder
Finding George's George
Natsu Returns
Snake Fang
Gildarts Enters
Sick
Cuddle
Hugging Time
Crying
Deal
Memories
Hunt
A Fairy Tail Wizard
Fantasia
GMG
Found You!
A What?
Frustrations
Dragon Book
Laxus vs Ivan
Asking
Here We Go
Date
Date (Part 2)
Date (Part 3)
Post Date
Return
Remember
GMG Final Battle
Dragons!
Ball
Magic Circle Formed
Memories Begin
Cain?
The Blue Demon
Prelude
Let's Hunt Some Demons
Scary Meeting
Kira and Ayame
Camp
Thanks, Kira
Hey, Did You Change?
Well...
The Present
Emi's Birthday
Job With Kira
Job With Sting
The Hood
Eviction
Contact
He Tried, He Really Tried
Mira's Delight
How Dare You Set Us Up
Your Turn
Date
Cloaked Demon
The Holy Dragon
Magnolia
Wind Spell
Scolding
Flower Garden Days
Black Dragon
Questioning
I Don't Know What To Call This
The Sunsmiths
Emi Reveals Her Past
Vulcan
Emi's Scars (Vacation!)
Let's Go To The Beach (Vacation!)
Last Day
Fight! Sting vs Kira
Gluttony
Aftermath
S-Class
Crystal
Mating Season Begins
A Surprise Awaits
A/N: Thank you!
So Are We?
No Magic
2K?
Explanation
Moving
Picnics and Scars
Everlue
Meet the Construction Wizards!
The New Job
Hisui
Hisui's Wish
Fight: Emi vs Master Rue!
Scaredy Cats
Scout
Gas Summon: Truth
Wyvern
Announcement
Another S-Class
Prelude to Destruction
Destruction
memoria exisse
New Book Out Now!
The Lightning Man
The Start of a Journey
And So It Continues
Lizard Tongue
The Problem
Mission: Acquired
Mission: Failed
Emi's "First" Job
Sleepover: Emi Style
Emi's Trip
Fall
Scarred
Domestic Life
Babysitting!
Testing Magic
Snowman Origins
This is a bit of a problem
Sting
Flynn and Ryder
Big Oops
Spy
Premonition
Compromise
Return: Emi vs Dragon Slayers!
Training
Black Dragon
Unison
Picnic Bonding
A Day With Fire
Flower Gardens
Demonic Force Manipulation
Efreet
Prelude (The Encore)
Start
Wrath
Smite
Rage of Failures
Summoning
Guardian
Decrescendo
Departure
Sabertooth
Three Years
The End

Storm

213 7 0
snuttlebug által

"How do we find them?" Lucy asked.

"We don't. They'll find me. Well actually...they'll probably go right for Sting."

Everyone looked off in the distance to see Sting and Natsu goofing off in the field. They all sweatdropped.

"Is actually qualified to be a guildmaster?" Lucy muttered.

"It might not seem like it, but he took out Master Jiemma in one blow," Orga explained.

"And I don't have any memory of Master Jiemma being defeated before that."

"Hey Natsu, look at this. I can totally catch this rock with my mouth."

They all turned to the rest of Sabertooth with blank looks.

"We never said he was mature," Rogue muttered.

"He's serious when he has to be," Emi defended. "I'm glad that he's able to still enjoy life at the same time. I have no doubt that he'll put up a fight."

"You're talking like he's already dead."

"They'll make sure of it."

"Wait wait wait. Are you saying that Sting is gonna die?"

"Sting and I have already discussed this with each other. The Sins are vicious and calculating. We've made a decision about the situation."

Sting and Natsu had rejoined the group and Sting put his arm around Emi's shoulder and gave her a side hug, wearing a childish grin.

"You'll never guess what happened."

"You tried to catch a rock with your mouth, and you got hurt."

Sting chuckled nervously and looked away sheepishly. Emi quickly healed him and smacked him on the arm, scolding him for being careless. The group looked on, all wondering how he was able to still seem so happy given his situation.

"Hey guys, why don't we go watch the fireworks tonight?"

"Sting, there's no fireworks anywhere," Gray stated.

"So? We'll make our own!"

They all looked to Emi to see that she looked annoyed.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to use my spells for your enjoyment?"

"Come on, Em. It'll be fun. Think of it as a celebration of life or whatever."

---------------------------

Emi was sitting on a rooftop, looking up at the clear night.

"What are you doing up there?"

"Watching the stars. What are you doing down there?"

Laxus chuckled and said that he was looking for her. She jumped down from the roof and stood at Laxus's feet. He turned around and started to walk through the clear street, waving for her to follow.

"Mystogan isn't the actual Mystogan, is he?"

"No," Laxus laughed, "he's the Jellal of Earthland. The real Mystogan apparently returned to Edolas. He's like a prince or whatever."

"Where are we going?"

"I figured we could get some training in."

"At two oclock in the morning?" Emi questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Danger doesn't wait for an acceptable hour."

Emi smirked and stopped walking.

"I won't hold back."

"I would say I don't care but you can actually one hit kill me, so I think I'll ask you to hold back a little."

Emi laughed loudly and followed him to the field in town.

"You know, I think I have a better place. I don't wanna disturb the townspeople. We can teleport there through the electrical currents."

Laxus shrugged his shoulders, and they ended up in an abandoned village. Laxus recognized the rubble from Emi's memory when fighting one of the Sins.

"Now you can really go all out," Emi said as she turned towards him and took a fighting stance.

------------------------

Everyone gathered around the inn, all waking up from the continuous and rather severe thunderstorm. Pantherlily was scared out of his mind, and everyone else was confused.

"Why the sudden storm?" Lucy asked through a yawn. "It was nice and clear before we went to bed."

The doors were kicked open, and Sting stood there looking pissed.

"Tell that guy to knock it off. We're trying to sleep and Lector can't sleep with all the noise."

Fairy Tail looked at each other and scanned the room, finally noticing that Laxus was missing.

"What on earth is that boy doing now?" Makarov shouted.

"Wait. Where's Emi?" Levy asked. "Is she with Sabertooth, Sting?"

"No. She said she was staying here."

Sting's eyes darkened and he let out a frustrated groan. Another loud boom was heard before multiple strikes lightning shot out of the sky.

------------------------------

"Oh please, I know you can do better than that," Emi taunted.

Lightning engulfed Laxus's fists again and he rushed at her. His fists made contact with the ground again, and a huge thunder boom sounded.

"Try it again, and this time, try not to miss," Emi sang as she stood behind him.

Laxus scoffed and cast the spell again. Another huge boom sounded.

"This is fun! I'm finally able to stand up and beat you instead of standing there and yelling at you."

He rolled his eyes, but a small smile formed.

"Ready to go again?"

"Are you actually gonna fight me this time or am I just punching the ground all night?"

Emi giggled and smirked.

"Fury Bolt!"

"Raging Bolt!"

The two spells collided and caused a tremor. Emi came at him with an earth spell. She knocked him back a few feet.

"Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!"

Laxus hit her head on, and a giant fist of lightning hit her as she held her arms in front of her. She flew into a neary building and slunk to the ground. After coughing a few times, Emi was able to stand and cross her arms.

"Great. Now I have a headache. You're rubbing my head when we get back to the inn."

Laxus rolled his eyes and looked up to the sky to see that storm clouds were blocking the once clear sky. Emi stepped towards Laxus and placed her fist on his chest and lightly tapped.

---------------------------------------------------

"Should we go out and look for them, master?" Mira asked. "It's really late."

"So? They're just training," Natsu dismissed.

"Okay smartass, how do you know that?" Gray threw back.

"Because I'm going to ask her to go out to train tomorrow night."

A bolt of lightning hit in the distance as the sky continued to rumble.

---------------------------

"Have you ever asked Master Grampa about your great-grandad? He used lightning magic too, right?"

Laxus nodded and said that they never really talked about him. Emi hummed and stood up.

"I think I have a spell that you can use."

------------------------

The loudest boom sounded, and it sent shockwaves as far as the city of Crocus. The ground in the inn shifted and shook.

"What the hell is happening out there?" Lucy shouted. "Sting, what kind of spell is that?!"

"It's not her. That one was Laxus."

"I've never witnessed that much magic power coming from any of his attacks. And that's saying a lot. His attacks already emit huge amounts of magic power," Levy shared.

Makarov recovered from his shock and mumbled, "That felt a lot like..."

--------------------------

"Should we go back before they miss us? We've been out here for a couple hours."

He hummed and yawned, picking up his coat and making his way to the exit of the ruins. A huge bolt of lightning struck right outside the inn, shaking the entire building. Makarov stomped over to the door and flung it open to see Emi standing there smiling.

"Was that you?" Lucy asked, shocked. "Where's La--"

Another huge bolt of lightning landed in front of the building, revealing Laxus.

"Ha! I told you I was faster."

He just huffed and walked into the inn, listening to Emi's smug laughter.

"What in god's name were you doing in the middle of the night?" Makarov demanded.

"Don't worry, Master Grampa. We were testing out some spells."

Makarov sighed and told them to get inside.

Lector floated over to Emi and complained, "Lady Emiko, I couldn't sleep."

"Oh no. I'm sorry Lector. We can go to bed now if you want."

"Are you coming to our inn now?"

"If it'll help you sleep."

Lector's face lit up and he grabbed one of her arms with both his paws and started tugging towards the door.

"I'm gonna sleep very well, yes."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

52K 1.2K 15
Lucy Heartfilia's gone through everything with Fairy Tail, but her new adventure will be the hardest yet : True Love. Laxus Dreyar still feels like a...
3K 94 20
Updates every Friday Laxus and (Y/n) have been together for 10 years now. Rose, who is now 10, is an offici member of the guild and the couple now ha...
140K 3.6K 42
Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most mysterious pasts in all of Fiore that s...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...