A Witches Spell (Lucinda X Fe...

By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n is a meif'wa who was adopted by the Ro'Meaves and because of which she has always felt a little bit out o... More

(Chapter 1) Breakfast
(Chapter 2) Friends, New and Old
(Chapter 3) The Witch
(Chapter 4) The Cat
(Chapter 5) More Pancakes
(Chapter 6) Plans in motion
(Chapter 7) Girls love Girls and Boys
(Chapter 8) And Love is not a Choice
(Chapter 9) How Fast the Night Changes
(Chapter 10) The Light of the Morning
(Chapter 11) An Unpleasant Encounter
(Chapter 12) Two Little Horns
(Chapter 13) Driving too Fast
(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said
(Chapter 15) Perfect Picture, Broken Frame
(Chapter 16) I'm All Yours
(Chapter 17) Does It Ever Drive You Crazy
(Chapter 18) The Greatest Date Ever
(Chapter 19) A Morning to Remember (1k special)
(Chapter 20) I'd Rather Be Me
(Chapter 21) Birds Of A Feather
(Chapter 22) To The Other Side
(Chapter 23) All I Wanna Be
(Chapter 24) All I Ever Wanna Be
(Chapter 25) Is Somebody To You
(Chapter 26) Hocus Pocus (2k special)
(Chapter 27) When It Comes To You
(Chapter 28) A Fire For A Heart
(Chapter 29) And Not Scared Of The Dark
(Chapter 30) It's A New Day, It's A New Dawn
(Side Story 1) Halloween High Jinx
(Side story 2) Firework Fright
(Side Story 3) A Stray Tail
(Side Story 5) No Day Like A Snow Day
(Side Story 6) A Christmas In New York (Part 1)
(Side Story 7) A Christmas In New York (Part 2)
(Side Story 8) A New Years Kiss
(Side Story 9) Future Plans
(Side Story 10) What The Future Holds
(Chapter 31) Faster Car
(Chapter 32) Reminiscing (10k special)
(Chapter 33) Twisted Love
(Chapter 34) Genuine Love
(Chapter 35) The True Kind Of Love
(Chapter 36) The Night She Wished She Had
(Chapter 37) Close To You
(Chapter 38) A Long Overdue Night
(Chapter 39) In Sickness
(Chapter 40) And In Health
(Chapter 41) The Mom Talk
(Chapter 42) The Morning After (15k special)
(Chapter 43) Cold As Ice
(Chaper 44) Hot As Hell
(Chapter 45) The Icy Angel And Her Idiot
(Chapter 46) Barking Up The Wrong Tree
(Chapter 47) Little Tsundere
(Chapter 48) Double Double Date
(Chapter 49) The Past And The Present (20k Special)
(Chapter 50) Love~Love Forever
(Side Story 11) Leave It To The Siblings
(Side Story 12) The Witching Well
(Side Story 13) We Found Laurance
(Side Story 14) What If... Katelyn
(Side Story 15) Shadow Knight Reunion
(Side Story 16) What If... Gene
(Side Story 17) A Moment To Die For (26k Special?)
(Side Story 18) Farm Life
(Side Story 19) Family (30k Special)
(Side Story 20) The People I Call Home
(Chapter 51) Caught between A Deal And A Favour
(Chapter 52) Emerald Gems And Emerald Eyes
(Chapter 53) Holiday Memories
(Chapter 54) The Wolf In The Woods
(Chapter 55) Round Two Wolf Boy
(Chapter 56) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 1
(Chapter 57) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 2
Not a Chapter, Just a Question
(Chapter 58) One Cured, One Cursed
(Chapter 59) The Power Of A Witch
(Chapter 60) What You Can Lose
(Chapter 61) Lovers Quarrel
(Chapter 62) The Lines You Cross For Love
(Chapter 63) Spoken And Unspoken Words
(Chapter 64) Much Needed Rest

(Side Story 4) Pillow-cinda (5k special)

866 25 3
By PurpleTopHat28

Lucinda P.O.V

Scratch! Scratch!

I turn my head away from my books to see a familiar looking cat at my window. Even though the darkness of the night is almost completely engulfing her, she's practically glowing with excitement.

I walk up and open my window. I know I can do it with magic but I'll take any excuse I can to be closer to her. She jumps in and hops onto my bed and under the covers.

"Hey babe" I hear a muffled Y/n greet from in my bed. "Mind tossing me some clothes?"

I grab a PJ top and bottom's from my cupboard and toss them over to her as I sit back down in my desk chair, facing my books.

"You know I've seen you naked before, you don't need to be embarrassed" I say.

"I know, it's just. Well I can't really explain it but it just still makes me a bit uncomfortable" Y/n says shyly.

"It's okay if it makes you uncomfortable then I won't force you, just know that there's nothing you can do to make me love you any less than I already do"

"Well........" Y/n says, I turn around to see her with her index fingers together, looking very suspicious.

"What is it?" I joking ask.

"It's nothing, I just thought that maybe........"

"Y/n? What do you want?" I joke.

"Can we cuddle?" Y/n says while looking down to the floor.

"Awwwww baby of course" Y/n's face lights up at the words, she's practically beaming with excitement. "But......" Y/n's face droops, along with her ears and tail. "I do need to finish studying first"

"Can't you take a break?" Y/n murmurs while giving the most adorable sad pout.

"I wish I could but I've got a test tomorrow and I really need to do well on it"

"Well, can I help. Make it go faster" She asks as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I really just need to focus" I say.

"Oh, okay" Y/n says as she gets off from my back and sits on my bed.

A few minutes go by and I sit there worrying if I was too harsh on her. I hear her get up and start to walk around. I think nothing of it but the silence soon becomes deafening, till.

Smash!

I turn round to see Y/n standing over a broken mug. "Y/n!" I shout, more disappointed than angry. Luckily it was empty so there isn't any mess other than the shattered remains of the mug.

"I'm soooo sorry" Y/n spits out. "I'll fix it"

"Y/n" I say, but am ignored.

"I'll get you a new mug don't worry" She spits out.

"Y/n!" I say a little louder, but am still ignored.

"It isn't that bad, you just focus on your work and I'll deal with this"

"Y/N!" I shout. Y/n freezes and looks like a petrified cat. "Please stop. Just give me some space, I'll call you when I'm done"

Y/n nods and silently walks over to the door, closing it behind her. I wave my hand and soon the piece of the cup float up and into the bin. I go back to studying. Was I too harsh on her. It's only a mug but still. I needed to get through to her and sometimes shouting is the only way. I should still apologise. But am soon disturbed by.

Scratch! Scratch!

On my door.

"Y/n?" I ask, slightly annoyed. Soon she peaks her head through the door. "I'm not done" I say and she pouts slightly but closes the door. After a few more seconds.

Scratch! Scratch!

"Still not done" I say, still annoyed but slightly more playfully. A few more seconds go by and then.

Scratch! Scratch!

"Okay that's it" I say as I get up and walk over to the door. "Y/n for the last time I'll tell you when I'm......" I say jokingly as I open the door to see a pile of clothes. "Done?"

I bend down to see that their the clothes I gave Y/n. I turn back to see a familiar looking cat on my seat, curled up in a ball.

"Y/n down" I joke as I walk over to her. She looks up with the most adorable expression. "Y/n I'm still mad at you, that cute face doesn't help"

"Okay, maybe that cute face helps a lot. But I do still need to finish" I say as Y/n keeps up the face.

After some negotiations I end up at my seat, studying with Y/n curled up on my lap as I stroke her with one hand while the other turns the pages of my book and jots down notes. Y/n soon falls asleep and starts purring. "Awwww" I unconsciously spit out.

I stop stroking her and start jotting down some more notes. As a result of this Y/n gets up and jumps onto my books. I don't think she every actually went to sleep. She lays down, covering my study books and note books.

"Y/n?" I ask. She rolls over, exposing her belly. It's clear what she wants.

Y/n starts purring as a result of the belly rubs I give her.

"Okay, that's enough. I gotta get back to it" I say as I stop giving her rubs, she pouts and rolls over so that she's facing away from me. "Well, you leave me no choice" I say as I pick her up and lay her on my bed.

I sit back down and once again try to get some studying in.

"Awwwwww!" Y/n moans. I turn around to see her in human form, curled up with a pillow while making sad cat noises.

"That's not gonna work" I say.

"Awwww" Y/n cry's.

"Y/n?" I grumble. "I'm be done soon and then we can cuddle all you want"

"But..." Y/n starts.

"No buts. I've gotta get this done"

"Fine, I'll just cuddle with pillow-cinda instead" She says while giving an angry pout and clinging to one of my pillows.

"Great, she's back" I mumble in annoyance.

"Is someone jealous?" Y/n mocks.

"No, it's literally a pillow" I say as I try, and fail, to study.

"Oh so you won't mind if I do this?" Y/n jokes as she grabs the pillow and starts kissing it.

"You are unbelievable" I say as I can't help but let out a laugh.

"Besides, she's a better kisser anyway, I wonder what else she'll be better at....." Y/n starts but gets cut off by my lips crashing down onto hers. I grab the pillow and through it to the floor.

"What was that?" I mock.

"Oh, nothing" Y/n mumbles, star struck.

I grab her arm and turn her round so that she's facing away from me. I climb under the covers and hold her back close to my chest. I place my chin on her head and start nibbling on her ears causing her to wince, and then purr.

"You use my weakness, I use yours" I say, then immediately continue. "Now shut up and lets go to sleep"

"But you're still dressed" Y/n murmurs out.

I lean in and whisper quietly and close to her ear. "Then undress me. Kitty"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here,

Thank you all so much for 5k view, even though this is coming out when this story has 5.2k, but none the less. Thank you. I got the idea for this chapter from a YouTuber called Fangar, so go check her out she makes some really good videos. Also I get the idea that people didn't like the last chapter, I mean it's understandable it is very different to anything else I've done but I wanted to give it a shot and regardless of what you guys thought of it, I enjoyed writing it. Don't know if I'll continue it, I've got an idea of where I'd take it but that depends on if you guys want more or if I feel like I want to do more. I'd just like to also so a special that's to those you comment and vote, comments especially. I love reading your comments and they always brighten my day, same for the votes. Anyway that's all for this edition of MJ's rambling, till next time.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 56 19
About a lost child that supposed to be a queen, Aphmau was curse by Zane's ancestor Xavier, He curse her that she will have the power of both Irene a...
23.5K 180 19
REQUESTS CLOSED DISCONTINUED MyStreet, PDH (Phoenix Drop High), PDD (Phoenix Drop Days), and MID (My Inner Demons) lemons, fluffs, and scenarios... T...
9.6K 161 28
This is a Zane X reader | Phoenix Drop High, Mystreet, and Lovers Lane! | ( you can count Love~Love Paradise too) PDH -> MS -> LLP-> LL-> ?? PDH in...
70.8K 1.7K 35
Highest ranking: #6 in Aarmau The way you would look in my eyes, The way you would let me cry on your shoulder, The way you would grab my hand and te...