๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

ะ’ั–ะด imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก

11.2K 405 939
ะ’ั–ะด imalready_simping

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍs"
- "sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ" ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴊɪ

     └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

★★★★

Continuing off of chapter 25

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now the evening and Inarazaki had a practice match with Shiratorizawa.

"Are you alright Y/n-Chan? You've been quiet ever since you talked to those boys. You're even staring at your old team a lot" Oikawa spoke up as the two were sitting down on the side watching the match.

"I didn't know you spoke to Atsumu" Y/n said turning to look at the captain beside her.

"He told you that didn't he?.......oh well he had it coming, no one messes with Y/n-Chan and gets away with it" Oikawa puffed up his chest, pridefully making the second year laugh.

"Yeah I heard you-"

"Got it" Akagi yelled trying to receive Ushijima's spike only for it to bounce off his hand and towards.....Atsumu.

"Atsumu Watch out!!!" Suna yelled.

Oikawa and Y/n quickly got up and looked at the Inarazaki team hearing the commotion.

"What?" Atsumu turned to look, only to see a volleyball coming at him with immense power and speed.

"Shit" the blonde haired boy mumbled not being able to move out of the way in time.

The volleyball knocked Atsumu hard in his head making him fall down onto the floor.

"STOP THE GAME NOW!!!" coach Kurosu shouted from the bench before running over to his team.

The team surrounded the injured boy making it hard for Y/n to see him.

The boy slowly tried to sit up, shakily breathing as his head began to ache.

"Tsumu take it slow" Osamu said helping his brother sit up a bit.

"Do you know where we are Atsumu? Kita asked looking at his teammate worried.

"W-We are at the training camp in Miyagi" He answered putting his hand on his face.

"Look I'm fine guys let's go" the older Miya twin tried to stand up.

"Furukawa is not here anymore, so Osamu take him to the nurse" the coach ordered since Ayumi told him, she was leaving the camp.

"Okay"'the grey haired boy nodded his head, before helping his brother stand up straight.

The two brothers started walking to exit of the gym, with Atsumu stumbling a bit.

"Samu" he mumbled out fading in and out of unconsciousness.

"Yeah?" Osamu said glancing at Atsumu.

"I don't feel so well"Atsumu said falling forward limp making his brother act fast on his reflexes.

"Atsumu?"

"Atsumu?"

"FUCK! He's unconscious" Osamu cursed before still carrying his brother to the nurse and staying by his side.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

At the nurse's office

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"How's he doing?" Y/n asked noticing an unconscious Atsumu on a bed, with a stressed out looking Osamu sitting on a chair beside him.

Osamu looked at her before sighing "he's just unconscious right now and I think since the accident happened, anything that hits his head will cause Atsumu to have a concussion or maybe fall unconscious."

Y/n sat in a chair a bit away from the Miya twins.

"Look Y/n-"

"If this about earlier then let's not talk about it now. right now I'm here to see if Atsumu is alright then I'll leave" the teen said making him shut up.

As awkward silence filled the air between the two.

Suddenly Atsumu sat up from his bed heavily breathing and sweating startling Osamu and Y/n.

"Atsumu you alright?" Osamu asked as his brother looked around before his eyes stopped on Y/n.

"Y/n-Chan?" He asked out loud making the girl freeze up.

"How'd you-?"

"That's what I use to call you right?" Atsumu asked interrupting her.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked as she felt her stomach started to churn.

"I think.......I remember you L/n" Atsumu said staring at her making the second year gape at him.

"When I was unconscious I saw a younger me calling you Y/n-Chan before my mind was filled with a whole bunch of moments between us" he explained making his twin and Y/n shocked.

"I remember what happened right before the accident, Samu" Atsumu paused as he turned his head to look at Osamu.

"We were arguing about L/n" he continued making his brother slowly nod.

"You remember that?" Osamu asked while staring at him in disbelief.

"Yeah I liked or like her" Atsumu recalled making the two stare at him in bewilderment.

"What do you mean like?" Y/n asked internally panicking.

"The memories that I can now undoubtedly think back to made me.......remember my feelings for you, L/n" the blonde haired boy owned up to.

It was silent for a moment as the teen felt chills go down her spine, trying to think of what to say but failed to do so.

"So what I'm trying to say is that I lov- I mean like you and I know you wouldn't like me back after everything that had happened but I remember you and everything we've been through now! I could finally be the Atsumu you wanted back" Atsumu proclaimed his feelings to her, making her take a step back in guilt.

"Atsumu...... I- I can't I'm finally starting to get over you" Y/n nervously answered making the atmosphere in the room become gloomy and dejected.

"But we can start all over again L/n with no one or anything in the way, we could be how we once were " Atsumu suggested starting to feel his heart ache.

"I'm sorry Atsumu the feeling.......isn't mutual" Y/n painfully said before leaving the infirmary.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

At the barbecue

"What's wrong you seem out of it?" Iwaizumi asked Y/n as she was looking down at ground while eating.

""Y/n-Chan what's wrong?" Oikawa asked looking at the girl in concern.

"You know Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu apologized to me" she spoke up, looking at the two boys before her.

"What did you say?" Iwaizumi asked, curiously looking at Y/n.

"I said give me time and then after that match Inarazaki had, he fell unconscious......he" the second year said recalling the moment that happened only two hours ago.

"He?"

"He remembers" she started looking at Oikawa.

"Atsumu remembers me,Tooru" Y/n said making the boy stiffen up. "He also confessed as well" the teen continued making Iwaizumi choke on his water.

"What!!" Oikawa shouted, attracting a few odd stares at himself.

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa then Y/n.
"Is there something I'm missing?"

"Oh yes Iwa-Chan, me and Y/n-Chan are.........some what dating but we're taking it slow, I think I'm the best option to help her forget that pisshead" Oikawa explained, while looking at his best friend.

Iwaizumi actually looked concerned for Oikawa.

"Isn't that going to hurt you?" Iwaizumi asked the brunette haired boy.

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you just a rebound? To get Y/n's attention away from him?"

Oikawa sighed "well if you think about it that way then yes but I just want Y/n-Chan to get over him. He's caused enough problems for her. I want to have a chance to make her happy" he explained as the two looked at Y/n who was sitting across from them at the table, while she was staring at the sky.

It was silent for a moment.

"Are you okay with that Y/n? Shittykawa is basically letting you use him to get over that Miya guy" Iwaizumi asked catching the attention of the second year.

"I wasn't at first but when he confessed I didn't feel weird like how I did when Suna confessed. I felt a bit tingly inside it was weird, I think it was a sign to me that I need to move on. And Toru is the best option to move onto, he's an amazing guy and........when ever I'm with him" she paused to look at Oikawa who was now eating. "I feel this weird yet warm feeling when ever I'm with Toru but I don't know what it is yet" the second year continued watching the Aoba Johsai captain eat an onigiri with delight.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

Time-skip to all the schools all leaving

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Bye Tobio, Shoyo!!" Y/n said missing the two already even if they were with her right now.

"Bye Y/n-Chan" Hinata said hugging her before heading off.

"Bye Y/n" Kageyama hesitated a bit before pulling the older girl into a hug.

Y/n slowly hugged him shock, "Tobio, I'm so happy for you, you finally changed."

The two pulled away "do well, okay? I'll see you soon" the second year told him while smiling at him.

"Yeah" the black haired boy nodded before looking at her, a slight smile tugged onto his lips before he waved goodbye to her while leaving.

"HEY HEY HEY Y/n" Bokuto ran over to Y/n before pulling her into a hug.

"Hi Bokuto" She greeted hugging bokuto back tightly.

The two new friends pulled away, before Y/n looked at Akaashi.

"Hello Akaashi-San!"

"Y/n-San" Akaashi slightly smiled at her.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/n" Bokuto wailed, making Akaashi sweatdrop.

"I'm gonna miss you too Bokuto but you have my number so text me" Y/n reassured him making the boy happy again.

"Come on Bokuto-San, we have to go now" Akaashi said making the third year boy sulk a bit.

"It's alright Bokuto" Y/n grinned.

Bokuto quickly smiled at her as Akaashi and him waved her goodbye, before leaving.

"Y/n" someone said from behind her making the teen turn around.

"Shin-Chan!! Aran-San!!" Y/n greeted her senpais with a smile before it fell realizing she won't see them for awhile.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!" she weeped, hugging the two older boys.

"You have our numbers Y/n we won't be far away from each other" Aran said before the coach called him over causing him to leave.

"I'll miss you Y/n" Aran said hugging her one more time before leaving the two alone.

"Thank you for everything Shin-Chan, I don't know what I would've done without you" Y/n said making Kita give her a head pat.

"Don't thank me Y/n that's what good friends are for, and thank you for being there Y/n you've always helped me, and I was just simply returning the gesture. Take care Y/n " the Inarazaki captain gave her a soft smile before he left to go on his school's bus.

You don't find people like Shin-Chan everyday, I'm glad I met him and I even got to call him my friend Y/n thought sadly smiling.

"L/n?" the second year heard Suna's voice, making her turn around to look at him

"Suna, Osamu, ............Atsumu" she couldn't look at the blonde in the eyes.

"I wanted to wish you well, I know we're not friends anymore and I really do miss that but........ I hope the best for you" Suna said, looking at her wishing he could have his friendship back with her.

"Thank you guys-" Y/n spoke up before getting cut off by the Inarazaki volleyball coach.

"Come on it's time to go" Coach Kurosu yelled making the boys sigh in defeat before heading to the bus.

Y/n started to walk back to her team.

"Everything alright Y/n-Chan?" Oikawa asked as they were walking to their bus.

They need closure...... and I need closure as well from this broken friendship Y/n internally thought.

"I need to do this Toru, I'll be back" she said stopping and turning around from the boy.

"Y/n-Chan!!" he called out as she ran to Inarazaki's bus as it was in front of the Shiratorizawa school ready to pull off.

"Wait!!" she yelled catching the attention of the volleyball players on the bus.

Osamu opened his window to see her.

"Osamu, Suna, Atsumu......I forgive you guys" making the three boys look at her from the window in shock.

"Thank you Y/n" Suna and Osamu said happy that she forgave them but sad they won't see her for awhile, but at least they could all move past this.

"Atsumu!" she called out making the blonde haired boy stare at her.

"I'm sorry" Y/n said staring at up at the boy in the bus, knowing that she felt bad for rejecting him but it was the only way.

"I'm sorry too L/n"'Atsumu sadly stared at her.

"Bye, guys let's keep in contact yeah?" Y/n asked making the boys nod.

"Yeah" the boys said simultaneously while waving goodbye as the bus finally drove off leaving Shiratorizawa.

As the teen watched them leave, a single tear fell down her cheek.

It's for the best she reassured herself, turning to look at the Aoba Johsai team getting onto the bus.

I hope it's for the best Y/n thought before running off to her team.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Inarazaki heading back to Hyogo

Atsumu watched the scenery and roads quickly go past him from outside the window.

Suna looked across from him feeling concern for blonde haired friend who silently stared out of the window.

The older Miya twin started to feel a burning sensation in his eyes as it welled up with tears, making him look away from the window and to the bus floor, feeling the motion of the bus driving.

A whimper escaped the boy as he tried to stop his tears.

Not being able to hide it anymore, Atsumu started to cry out loud with despair on the bus, startlingly everyone.

"I'm so fucking stupid" a sob escaped him as more tears streamed down his face.

Kita quickly got up from his seat as the bus continued to move before he walked over to sit with his underclassman.

Sitting there Kita patted Atsumu's back as the blonde looked down heavily breathing while crying.

"I was too late, Kita-San" Atsumu spoke up, sniffling.

Osamu stared at his brother in sorrow, knowing exactly what he meant.

"I know Atsumu, I know" Kita repeated while the whole team looked back at Atsumu shedding tears.

I really lost, the chance to tell you that I loved you the blonde haired boy thought as the bus drove farther away from Miyagi, and farther away from her.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

Author's note: HEY GUYS THE BOOK MADE IT TO 3K READS!!!!!! I wanna thank all my readers so much for that, for letting my book reach that many views!!❤️❤️ I also wanna thank all my readers for all the upvotes and comments, it really means a lot to me!!!

How'd you like this long chapter? I hoped you enjoyed it, sadly the ending is coming soon for this book so be prepared for that update.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

43.7K 1.1K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...
258K 7.5K 38
"I love you y/n;)" "Aw I love me too!<3" ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž: completed IN WHICH, some of the members of the Inarizaki volleyball team fall for the pretty...
220K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
1.4M 49.8K 83
โฆ โžœ โ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“? โž โ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘!โž โžœ โ๐–๐จ๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ..โž โ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก...