Tatsuya x Mayumi

By kiahtrance

Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some stud... More

chp 1- Constant whispers
chp 2- Lie detector
chp 3- The tutor and the tests
chp 4- Outside exposure
chp 5- PE day
chp6- The schools repair man
chp7- School Gardens
chp8- Lights out
chp9.1- Butler + Presenter
chp9.2- Mayumis Butler
chp9.3- Presenter+4 man attack
chp10- Tests.
chp11- Do I like her?
chp12- Preparations for the dance
chp13- Decorating
chp14- Saturday out
chp15- The dance
chp16-Mayumis+Mari graduation
chp21-Hotel meetings
chp22- Hot springs
chp17-Sneaking into college
chp24- Night time visits
chp18- Journey to college
chp25-Hidden behind her smile
chp26- Treasure hunt
chp19- Yotsuba and Saegusa
chp28- Tatsuyas Birthday!
chp27-Easter
chp20- The sleepover
Chp29-Sick day
chp30- Choices
Chp31-Cafe discussions

chp23- Shopping

1.2K 24 4
By kiahtrance

At night they decided that they will go shopping on the last day they are together.

As they slept Tatsuya woke up. He got up and started to do some work. 2 hours later Mayumi woke up and the time was 4 am.

Mayumi spread her arms out in an attempt to find Tatsuya. Once she realises she cant find him she panicks and quickly sits up to look around the room.

She saw Tatsuya sitting on a chair typing on his computer. She gets up and climbs onto his lap, burying her face into his chest.

"Sorry, did I disturb your sleep?" Tatsuya asked.

"A little, but you can make it up to me like this" Mayumi said.

"Sure" Tatsuya said whilst he rubbed her back gently.

Around an hour later. "When are you going to sleep?" Mayumi asked him.

"I'm not" Tatsuya replied

"What?" Mayumi said in an annoyed tone.

"This happens a lot. I believe it is a habit of mine to naturally wake up early" Tatsuya explained.

Mayumi was silent.Tatsuya picked her up and put her in there bed.

"Try to go back to sleep" Mayumi demanded.

"Its fine, I'll just do some work" Tatsuya said calmly

"I don't care, if you still have lots of work we don't have to go shopping tomorrow but you still need sleep" Mayumi scolded in a motherly way.

"Your acting like an old woman, I think our age gap is showing." Tatsuya said smirking at her.

"Its only 2 years!!!" Mayumi managed to yell.

Tatsuya laughed and then got into to bed next to her. She laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her.

Once it was 7:30 am they got ready and ate breakfast.

Tatsuya wore a black and white t shirt with black jeans. Mayumi wore a long sleeved red t shirt with a long white skirt and stockings. They both had sunglasses and there hair different to keep there identity hidden. Tatsuya wore a smart black coat and Mayumi wore a smart white coat.

"Are you ready to go?" Tatsuya asked

"Yes, let's go by my car" Mayumi said in an excited tone.

Tatsuya nodded and followed Mayumi into her car.

"Should I begin praying?" Tatsuya questioned as he put his seatbelt on.

"Thats unnecessary but if it makes you feel better sure" mayumi said with her huge smile still remaining.

Tatsuya pulled her cheeks and she smiled with a goofy expression.

They listened to the radio and Tatsuya was forced to hear Mayumis "singing". He felt like his head and ears were about to explode however, for his own safety, he didn't complain.

Soon they arrived."Are you sure you want to park here? Its expensive. We can just hold the bags" Tatsuya questioned.

"Yeah, dont worry. I'll pay for this and you will pay for food, anyways it will be more enjoyable if we dont have to hold on to our bags" mayumi responded brightly

Tatsuya agreed and Mayumi decided "ok, so there is a really nice suit shop here that I want to go with you. It is really private but also expensive"

"Great, should we go there first then?" Tatsuya said in his normal tone.

Mayumi nodded and they linked arms as they walked to the shop.

As they walked in a man dressed in a smart butler uniform served them and said "Good morning, I will be in charge of your visit. Once you have finished selecting all the clothes you want, tell me. I will then send you to a room so you can try on the clothes"

Tatsuya nodded and Mayumi thanked him.

Mayumi chose many different blazers, shirts, ties, matching suits. "This, this, this and hmmmmm... Yes, this would look good on you as well" Mayumi muttered.

Tatsuya stood behind her and was holding everything she picked out in one of his hands, and had his other arm in front of her shoulders so that his arm was in front of her neck.

After about an hour Tatsuya kissed her cheek and said "mayumi, thank you. This is enough now"

Mayumi sighed and said "fine"

The butler smiled at them warmly and said "please follow me. This will be your room."

The room had no windows but the lighting was good and it had a large mirror and a rack to place all your items.

There was a curtain in the corner of the room which was where he had to get changed. Once changed he would have to walk to the centre which was in front on a large red sofa.

They thanked the butler as he left.

Mayumi organised the clothes in order of what she wanted him to try on and then jumped on to the sofa with an excited expression.

"Well I guess I'll get started" Tatsuya said with a slight chuckle.

He tried on both long sleeved and short sleeved shirts of all colours for a bit.

"Hm, the colour is nice but I think they are all a size smaller than what I usually wear" Tatsuya said whilst examining his clothes.

"I know" Mayumi said smiling as she turned a blush red watching and looking at him.

Mayumi thought to herself "I know they are tight since I specifically wanted them to be like that. His muscles stand out a lot more"

"So I think I will get some but in a size bigger" Tatsuya said which destroyed her thoughts.

"No. Get that black shirt and that light pink shirt at least" Mayumi demanded.

"Sure the black one was nice but, the pink one is not my style at all" Tatsuya responded in a slightly gentler version of his usual tone.

"Please, you only need to wear the tighter shirts around me" Mayumi begged.

"Of course I am. I know you purposely got them in a tighter size but still, the pink one I dont like" Tatsuya said staring at her.

"Well now that you know... I picked out around 20 shirts like that. I'm only asking you to take 2, isn't it mean to refuse?" Mayumi said with a devilish smile.

"Fine, I will take the black and pink one" Tatsuya said with a sigh.

Mayumi smiled and then yelled "great!! Now to try on the blazers!"

Tatsuya tried them all on and waited for Mayumis judgement.

"Hmmm, the dark red, dark blue, purple and black" Mayumi finally said.

"Yes,I liked them 2 but... can I also buy this one?" Tatsuya asked her in a loving Way.

Mayumi looked at what,he was holding. He was holding a deep yet brighter shade of red. "Um sure, you are the one who is paying and will be wearing,them after all"

"Thank you, I will also only wear this when I'm with you. Do you know why?" Tatsuya asked walking closer towards her.

He grabbed her jaw slightly and lined there eyes up. "Because you like it?" Mayumi whispered.

"Wrong" Tatsuya whispered back in her ear which gave her chills. He then gave her the blazer and picked her up. He walked up to the mirror with her still in his arms and said "it is the same colour as your eyes"

Mayumi blushed as she realized. "That's cute" she said delivering him with a kiss on the cheek.

Tatsuya put her down and then listened to her next command which was to try on some full suits.

"The dark blue one! Also get the grey one! The waist coats suit you so well!" Mayumi said cheering him on.

Tatsuya thanked her for her compliments and them tried on some belts.

They had spent 3 hours in that shop.

"So we will take these 3 belts, the pink and black short sleeved shirts, 5 blazers and 2 full suits" Mayumi summarised with a joyful smile.

"I guess so" Tatsuya responded and he paid using a card which had his old name "shiba" on it.

Mayumi also used a fake name "Saenabbe" which was a mix of hers and Maris surname.

"The total is £4950. Thank you for your visit, come again. I shall leave the bags in your car" the butler said nicely.

Once they walked out they both eyed up a waffle shop.

"Remember your paying for all the food" Mayumi proudly said.

Tatsuya agreed and got a waffle which had both white chocolate and milk chocolate with brownies and strawberries.

Mayumi got a waffle with white chocolate and many different chocolate topping along with strawberries.

They both got a milkshake.

After they ate Mayumi announced "there is a dress shop that just opened now. Why dont you pick some dresses for me?"

"Sure we have a lot of events happening anyway" Tatsuya agreed and put his arm around her as they walked.

As they entered a woman who dressed professionally said "good afternoon, I will be in charge of your visit. If you need help let me know. Once you have finished selecting we will take you to your room. We have a section where you can pay for snacks and drinks to be sent to you room once you are ready"

"Thank you" Tatsuya said gently.

As Tatsuya picks out dresses Mayumi ordered some snacks and drinks.

She ordered a variety of biscuits and little cakes.

"What drinks would you like?" The lady asked.

Mayumi quickly thought to herself "that man needs a break from coffee"

"2 hot chocolates please" mayumi politely responded.

Half an hour later Tatsuya finished picking the dressees and they were showed to there room

First they tried on summer dresses.

"The light blue one and the plain white one" Tatsuya said to her quickly.

"What about the yellow one?" Mayumi suggested.

"No" Tatsuya quickly said.

"What!? Did I not look good in it?" Mayumi asked in a shocked and worried tone.

"You looked horrible" Tatsuya said bluntly.

"Ah, ok" Mayumi said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"yellow is not your colour, to be fair though.... it's not mine either so dont worry about it much" Tatsuya explained after he laughed quietly.

"Sure anyways... I'm going to try on the winter dresses now" Mayumi responded.

Tatsuya nodded and Mayumi tried them all on.

"I like all all of these! What did you like?" Mayumi asked.

"The light pink, the dark purple and the dark blue" Tatsuya quickly responded

"Yes I also liked those" Mayumi quickly agreed.

"Now try on the cardigans" Tatsuya said in his usual tone.

Mayumi tried on 4 cardigans.

"I really am in need of some cardigans. So what did you think?" Mayumi asked.

"The plain black and the white with gold buttons" Tatsuya said whilst nodding.

"Ok, last dress" Tatsuya announced.

Mayumi smiled and took it from him.

She walked out and looked at herself in the mirror. It was a turquoise blue that wrapped around her body perfectly. You could see her features and curves but was comfortable at the same time.

Mayumi turned around and said " I think this is my favourite"

"I agree, you look gorgeous in it" Tatsuya said warmly.

He grabbed her waist and pressed there forheads together. "What else do you notice?" Tatsuya asked.

Mayumi looked deep into his eyes and smiled. "It matches the colour of your eyes" she said smiling sweetly at him.

"Correct and, you can only wear it in front of me" Tatsuya demanded.

"Sure thing" Mayumi said as she rested in his chest and hugged him.

"Let's pay now" Tatsuya decided.

They ended up buying 2 summer dresses, 3 winter dresses and 2 cardigans. The total came to £1850 and they spend 2 hours in there as well.

"Mayumi, can we get ice cream?" Tatsuya asked.

"Of course" Mayumi replied giggling.

They held hands as they ordered. Tatsuya got the brownie and cookie dough flavour and Mayumi got cookies and cream flavour along with chocolate chip ice cream.

"Mayumi you have your own. Eat that" Tatsuya pointed out to Mayumi........several times.

She didnt listen though. She continued to eat his and her own. Tatsuya didnt really mind though, he thought it was cute and Mayumi knew it.

They sat down for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it started to get really busy.

"Uh Tatsuya, this is starting to get uncomfortable" Mayumi said with a laugh.

"Yes, do you know somewhere else we can go?" Tatsuya asked.

"Yep! Follow me" Mayumi said with her hands together.

Tatsuya thought to himself "I knew I should've chosen a place instead of asking her. Well at least it is somewhat interesting"

They went into the elevator and before Mayumi touched any buttons. "Give me one of your ties. I'm going to wrap it around your eyes" she demanded

Tatsuya got a tie out and handed it to her.

"Well bend over slightly, I can't reach you" Mayumi explained.

Tatsuya nodded and did so. His face was in front of hers and Mayumi made him hold both of there icecreams.

Mayumi smiled as she tied the tie around his eyes. Mayumi thought to herself "Should I kiss him? Might as well"

She closed her eyes and gave him a light but loving kiss. As she let go Tatsuya returned to his normal hight and hid his slightly blushing face.

Mayumi grabbed her icecream and one of his hands. She lead him to her car and Tatsuya immediately knew and thought "is she taking me somewhere or are we going to eat in her car?"

Mayumi made him sit down and sat down next to him. She took off the tie and yelled "Tada!!"

Tatsuya stared at her unimpressed but then messed up her hair and said to her "thank you for today"

"Dont worry about it, it was fun right? To make up for refusing to go shopping with me before you should........ give me more of you ice cream!" Mayumi said sticking her toungue out at him.

As she ate both hers and some of his all Tatsuya could think of was "cute.... so cute"

So Tatsuya and Mayumi ended up eating there ice cream on the back seats of Mayumis car since the shop was too crowded and then returned to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.1K 80
Random One shots of our favorite Basketball Boys~ for the sake of the story if there is a lemon chapter the characters are already bumped to adults...
1.5K 43 21
The story takes place in the 2090s where technology has allowed magic to exist, and follows Tatsuya and (Y/n) Shiba, married couple, but childhood fr...
1.6K 28 18
A 16 year old girl Masumi is a caring girl she is willing to do anything and we mean ANYTHING. First she met a poor boy under the bleachers of the fo...
55.7K 696 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] β€’ Various Haikyu!! ships β€’ These are all my headcanons β€’ Mostly fluff β€’ No smut...