chp14- Saturday out

Tatsuya arrived at the Saegusa house. He was dressed in a casual but smart manner and did his hair differently.

Her mother greets them and brings him into the living room where he also meets her brother. He tells them to call him Tatsuya and then her farther walk in as well.

"So you're the boy she is going out with?" He asked

"Yes,my name is Tatsuya. It is nice to meet you sir" Tatsuya said bowing at him.

"Likewise" her farther replys

"So where are you taking her?" Her mother asked.

Tatsuya explains and her brother says "I dont think I have heard of this place"

"Well it has only recently opened. Here, have a look" Tatsuya says whilst showing them the website.

"It looks nice" her mother says.

"Look after her make sure you dont ruin her image" her dad said in a threatening way.

"I'll remember to keep her reputation in mind sir, dont worry" Tatsuya calmly replys.

They decided to wait outside in there garden and speak about flowers.

Soon Mayumi comes down.

She is wearing a light pink casual dress with a white cardigan on top.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, are you ready?" She asks

"Yes, you look nice." He turns to the rest of the family and continues "Goodbye, I hope we meet again"

Once they got in the car they sat beside each other. Mayumi leaned her head on his chest and Tatsuya put his arm around her shoulders.

They spoke a lot, the driver was surprised by there connection.

"You purposely took your time getting changed" Tatsuya said whilst pulling her cheeks.

"Yeah, I wanted to see you get flustered or nervous whilst talking to my dad but that didnt happened" mayumi laughed.

They arrived at the restaurant:

They sat opposite each other.

"I prefer to sit beside the people I'm with" Tatsuya states.

"Really? I like sitting opposite them" Mayumi said.

"Yeah but that's because your weird and like to stare at people." Tatsuya said whilst looking at the menu.

Mayumi then kicked him in the leg

"Ouch" Tatsuya mumbled.

The waitress comes and Mayumi orders loads of things.

"Mayumi calm down, you will get fat" Tatsuya said laughing at her.

"Shush, just because you barely eat" mayumi said with her arms crossed.

"I'll have a milkshake please" Tatsuya  politely ordered.

Mayumi was shocked he ordered something at all and then said "make that two please."

The waitress then left. In around 15 minutes the food and drinks came.

"This cake is so good!!" Mayumi yelled to him.

She got a spoonful and fed him some

"Yes it is nice" he said normally.

Mayumi giggled and fed him some of everything.

"Ok that's enough now, you have some" Tatsuya said almost being fed up.

He didnt liked being fed.