chp28- Tatsuyas Birthday!

"Tatsuya, what did you think of the movie?" Masaki asked.

"It was good, the plot twist was very good" Tatsuya replied.

"I agree" Leo added.

"By the way Tatsuya, we also have one more gift to give to you for your birthday" Miki announced.

Masaki handed him a small box.

"Open it" Leo encouraged.

Tatsuya opened it and found a ring which perfectly fit his pinkie. The ring was plain silver and had "God of Destruction Tatsu. Y" written inside. This is what mainly Mari and the older students nicknamed him and therefore everyone else then decided to use it every once in a while. It was also a nickname people of the battlefield called him.

Tatsuya smiled innocently and thanked them. He put it back in the box and promised he would wear it as much as possible.

"So for the rest of the day since it is your birthday, what are you going to do?" Miki asked.

"Well I just went to the cinema with you 3 and now Miyuki wants me to come back home immediately, so I guess i will listen to her" Tatsuya answered.

"Good idea" Masaki said with a nod full of regrets from when he disobeyed Miyukis orders.

"Tatsuya, Happy Birthday!" They yelled one more time.

Thanks to Masaki they were able to rent out the whole cinema so no one else apart from them and a few workers were there.

"Thank you, you 3 enjoy watching more movies. I will take my leave now" Tatsuya formally said.

They said there farewells and then Tatsuya went home.

He walked in and Miyuki stood there in front of him.

"Happy birthday brother!" Miyuki gently said.

"Thank you" Tatsuya said as they hugged.

As he went to the living room another "Happy Birthday!!!" Was announced.

Mizuki, Mari and Erika popped up from all sort of places with party poppers.

"Thank you" Tatsuya said gently with a smile to match.

They gave him presents and then Erika cheekily asked "so what did Mayumi do for your birthday?"

"Nothing" Tatsuya normally said whilst opening some of his presents.

"What! Nothing!" Erika yelled.

"I'm sure she has something planned" Mari said whilst thinking about all the plans Mayumi may have.

"Did you make these cookies Mizuki?" Tatsuya asked changing the subject.

"Yes, do you like them?" Mizuki nervously asked.

"I do, they are really nice. Well done" Tatsuya congratulated.

"Thanks but Miyuki made you something amazing" Mizuki explained.

"Is it?" Tatsuya said as he looked at Miyuki.

Miyuki smiled and announced "yes I did, and it is now time to eat it"

Mari brought out a massive chocolate and vanilla cake that Miyuki made.

"Miyuki, I think this is a bit much" Tatsuya said as he looked at the cake.

"Its fine, we haven't celebrated your birthday properly before and we can just give some to the rest of the girls" Miyuki cheerfully said.

Once he finished he said to Miyuki "this cake is really nice, did aunt teach you?"

"Nope, I made this by myself" Miyuki proudly announced.