United by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Anisha, a girl working in Trident group of companies in Chennai, her parents wanted her to get married but sh... More

Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Thank youโค๏ธ
100k Love๐Ÿ’

Chapter 5

7.9K 373 54
By Bepannah_love

Next day, Anisha in her excitement to meet Varun wakes up early and gets ready and goes to the dining room, her dad sees her, Ram "Saritha looks like it's going to rain" Anisha "Oh no I have to go out" and she runs out to check but then returns when she sees the sun shining bright and she returns back "Dad It's not going to rain the sun is shining bright" Ram "Beta you woke so early and got ready it will definitely rain" Saritha laughs while Anisha turns her face to the other side and pouts "Daddd" Ram also laughs "Okay okay sorry...you are ready so early...are you going anywhere?" Saritha teases her "Do you have to ask that...She will be going on a date" Ram also join Saritha "I should thank Varun for making you wake up so early" She was blushing "Maa Daddd stop it enough na" Ram "Okay fine" Anisha "Accha maa I'm going out with Varun I don't know if I will be back for lunch" Saritha "Okay Ani...come back with Varun to Reddy Mansion we are going there to discuss about your marriage" Anisha "Okay Maa". Soon Anisha got a text from Varun, he sent her the address of a restaurant and asked her to come by 11, it was 9 right now, she had her breakfast and spoke to her parents for sometime and then went to get ready. Anisha came down after getting ready, Sanjana was having her breakfast at that time "Wow looking awesome Bava will fall flat seeing you" Anisha blushes "Shut up Sanju...Maa dad I'm leaving" Saritha "Okay Come back to Reddy Mansion don't forget" Anisha "Okay maa". She leaves from there to the restaurant where Varun called her.

Once Anisha reaches the restaurant she searches for Varun but no one was there, a waiter comes there "Mam are you Anisha" Anisha "Yes" Waiter "Varun sir is waiting for you in the terrace garden mam" Anisha "Okay thank you". She goes to the terrace garden and finds Varun standing facing the opposite direction, she goes near him and stands behind, he didn't notice that Anisha was already there, Anisha thinks Okay Anisha just tell him no need to think anything just tell him, she hugs him from back.

Varun gets startled but then realises that it's Anisha and he was about turn around when she stops him tightening her hold, tears make their way to her eyes having him close to her again "Please Varun just stay like this for sometime and listen to me" He doesn't make any move so she starts "Varun when you proposed me I didn't know what my feelings for you were but when you left for London I couldn't be without you...I started missing you so much...at first I thought that's because you were my only bestie but then I realised that it's not just because you are my bestie it's because I had fallen in love with you that's why I loved being with you and being around you...I love you Varun...I love you so much❤️...I thought I won't be able to see you again...so for mom and dad I agreed to get married...but look at our destiny it did bring us together...I am the happiest person in the world right now...I love you Varun...I missed you so much...now I'm not letting you go anywhere leaving me". Varun turns around and holds her by her shoulders "Wow Anisha wow...how much time did you take to memorise all this" Anisha was startled with his question "Whatt" Varun "What a great actor you are Miss Anisha Krishnan...I know what happened after I left for London you don't have to lie to that you love me or miss me" Varun's words were hurting Anisha and her eyes turned misty "Why would I lie to you Varun and what would I lie to you about" Varun "About you and Vihaan...you accepted his proposal right after I left because you came to know he is Vihaan Kashyap...I mean come on that guy treated you like a rag yet you go back to him when you come to know he is Vihaan Kashyap...and now when you came to know I'm Varun Reddy you are doing all this drama" Anisha was shocked and her eyes were poring "Varun I didn't accept his proposal... Neither am I lying... please listen to me once" His eyes were red with Anger and He pulls her closer and holds her shoulders tightly, she winces at his hold "Does it hurt Anisha...it does right and don't you think it would have hurt me when I saw the video of you accepting his proposal" Anisha looked at him "Video...what video" Varun takes out his phone and shows her a video.

Vihaan was running behind Anisha in a park while Anisha was walking in front of him trying to avoid him  "Come on Anisha...I'm sorry I won't do anything which you won't like...baby just give me one more chance" Anisha stops "I have heard that a lot Vihaan don't think I'll fall for that and it's been a year everything is over" and she starts walking again, Vihaan comes in front of her "No no Miss Anisha nobody rejects Vihaan Kashyap" Anisha looks at him shocked "Wait you are Vihaan Kashyap, the future CEO of Kashyap group" Vihaan smirks at her "Yes baby" Anisha smiles at him "Why didn't you say that before...if you would have that I would have accepted before itself"

Varun eyes were pricking with tears and they were red "Now are you going to deny it's not you or something" Anisha was shocked to see the video "Va...Varun it's me...I did say that but..." Varun was glaring at her "Finally you admitted it you did say that...wow Anisha how cheap...now I heard that the Kashyap's are running under losses...so you dumped him right and you got a proposal from the Reddy's and come on who would say no to that right" Anisha eyes were pouring with tears "Varun that's not the whole truth listen to me please" Varun roars "What's there more to listen when you have admitted you said that...wow Anisha you completely fooled me...all those moments of friendship was just a facade...I thought you were different from all those girls and fell in love with you but you also turned out to be a gold digger" Anisha couldn't digest that Varun thinks of her as a gold digger "You really think of me like that...I thought you knew me better than that" Varun "Even I thought so but guess what I realised I didn't know Anisha Krishnan at all...and one more thing I hate you" Anisha's heart broke completely when she heard that "If you hate me so much why don't you just cancel the wedding" Varun "This marriage is for my parents and I will go through with that...I'm not cancelling it and you also don't even try cancelling it...Don't worry I won't tell anything about you to anyone in my family and you will become Mrs.Varun Reddy but you will never be able to get me or my love... Get ready Anisha this marriage is gonna be a hell for you" and Varun left from there, Anisha breaks down completely, tears flow non-stop from her eyes no matter how much she tries to stop them, after sometime she calms down a bit and leaves from there.

After leaving from the Restaurant, Varun stops his car in a lonely road, he was hell angry and tears makes its way through his eyes and he thinks why does it have to be like this why can't those 2 years I spent with her be true and these be sham...I hate her then Why does it hurt when she cries...why does it hurt when I hurt her I should be happy with her pain... Why God why did you do this to me... But I won't give her the satisfaction to know that she still affects me...as I said I will make this marriage a hell for you Anisha. He starts his car and leaves for Reddy Mansion, when he enters he finds Anisha's Parents there, he goes and touches their feet, Sumi "Varun where is Anisha" Varun completely forgot that he was supposed to bring her here "Mom.. mom she.." when Saritha's phone pings with a message "Maa Sammu called me with some urgent work so I am at her house...don't worry I will come to Reddy Mansion soon" Saritha "She has messaged me...she is at Samyuktha's house...she will come by herself don't worry" Sumi "Okay" Anirudh "Varun you should have went with her and after her work finishes brought her here" Varun thinks I'm not her personal driver, "Dad she only said that she will manage" and he went to his room, he freshened up and came back.

In sometime the Pandit came and they were deciding the date for the marriage, Varun was not at all interested but he had to sit, it had already been more than an hour since he came back home and more than 2 hours since he left from the restaurant but Anisha was not yet back, Even though he didn't want to even think about her his thoughts drifted to her where is she...it's been 2 hours...what is she doing...should I text Samyuktha...no I shouldn't worry about her...this must be one of her dramas...yes don't worry about her. Their parents had decided that the marriage will take place after a month in the Reddy's farmhouse.

After an hour Anisha arrived, Niki goes and hugs Anisha "Come yaar how much time do you take" Anisha "Sorry Niki got caught up" Nikita takes her inside and makes her sit next to Varun, On seeing Varun her eyes wells up but she controls it in front of their families. Anirudh "Your marriage will take place one month from now is it okay with you both" Both "Yes" Sumi "We will have it in Reddy farmhouse" Varun "Okay mom" Anisha "No problem Aunty" Sumi goes near Anisha "No aunty... call me mom" Anirudh "Me as dad" Devraj "You can call me as dad nanna but no uncle okay" Aditi "Same applies for me too no calling aunty" Anisha smiles at them "Okay" while Varun was irritated thinking you all don't know about her that's why you all are loving her if you come to know about her then...I don't think so all this love will be there but I'm not that cruel to do that. Anirudh "Ohh and one more thing since Varun is the CEO of London branch one month after the Wedding they can shift there and I will tell Vikram to arrange for the transfer of Anisha as well and Anisha will be made the director under Varun" Varun was about to say something but Anisha cuts him off "Dad no I don't want to be the director just because I'm Varun Reddy's wife...I'm happy with my position and you can transfer me with the same position" Devraj "But beta" Anisha "No dad it's okay...I'm really happy with my position and please no one should know that I'm Varun's wife there I don't want any special treatment" Anirudh smiles at her "Okay fine" Varun looks at her thinking how much will you act Anisha...you can fool everyone else but not me. After talking for sometime the Krishnans leave for their home, since only a month is there for their marriage there were a lot of things which was to be done and all get busy in the marriage preparations.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 254 14
~๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฆ‹ลžtเปrเธฏ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅ€~ Rehaan: Promise me that you will marry" ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™" Mahi : I loved you then, how- Rehaan: ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›!! Ma...
147K 9.7K 41
What happens when Bela and Mahir marries eachother for there family reputation? Can they love after marriage or will they just be like friends? As th...
1.2K 23 14
Ahaan Kapoor He once broke her soul now he is back again .Now he needs to win his love and trust from not one but both of his girls .He is ready to g...
233K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...