The Masked Temptress

By read_s

The Ferraris, the feared Italian mafia, once had a baby girl. She was going to be the most loved and spoiled... More

Characters
My Life Story
A Secret Unfolds
A Phone Call
Picking Her Up
Goodbyes
Introductions
The First Day
Dinner Surprise
An Explanation
Seeing Her Again
Some Secrets Should Be Revealed
A Mission
You Did WHAT
The Street Fight
Trying To Uncover A Mask
The Date
Dinner Confrontations
Quality Family Time
School
The Three Families
He's Being Weird
Family Mafia Mission

Sibling Heart to Heart

22.8K 586 47
By read_s

Lexi's POV

Throughout the whole school day, I was getting a whole ton of text from Adrianna complaining about how annoying Lucas is. He really needs to fix his act before it's irreversible. I know some people would be really mad if their best friend and older brother started dating but Liam, Noah, and I really ship it. Plus, we aren't the only ones.

I walk to Lucas's room and knock on his door. "Hey Lucas, are you free?"

"Yeah, come in." He yells through the door.

I call him to sit down next to me on his bed.

"Hey Lexi, what do you need?"

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Adrianna. If you really want her, make sure you get her before someone else does. She went on a date last Saturday.You constant annoying and rudeness doesn't help." I explain to him.

As soon as I say that, he freezes. You can easily tell he likes her. Being a mafia heir though, he's amazing at hiding things. Feelings are foreign to him.

"Ohhh. Ok. That's nice. Why would I care about that specifically though?" Lucas asks, acting ignorant.

"Lucas, it's useless to even try to hide it. Look, I just came here to tell you that her date should remind you that you're not the only one that likes her. Half the guys at our school do too. We all know you do. Problem is, you've ruined your relationship with her pretty badly. You have your work cut out for you if you want to fix it. Try to at least be friends."

Leaving Lucas silent, I walk out.

He really needs to get his act together before he regrets it. He's going to regret it later if he doesn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.4K 33
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
289K 5.4K 40
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
364K 8.7K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
924K 19.8K 48
17 year old Adrianna Costello has been through hell and back. Now she is on top and feared along with her two best friends. The catch, no one knows w...