For as Sick as it May Seem

timebomber666 tarafından

Growing up, Corianne Stanley knew Christopher Cerulli as her next door neighboor and the older brother of the... Daha Fazla

1 - I Saw Your Eyes
2 - The Urge is Getting Stronger
3 - Unstoppable
4 - Stung by the Wasp
5 - My Heart is a Timebomb
6 - I Will Break You Carefully
7 - The Distance Kills Me
9 - Until Your Heart Caves In
10 - Love is Like Fire (Trigger Warning)
11 - You are All That I Have Left
12 - Black
13 - The Pain We Love
14 - Goodbye
15 - You Could Never Understand Me
16 - We'll Sing Forever
17 - Undress Your Body (Explicit Content)
18 - This Place That I Call Home
19 - Santa's Pissed
20 - I Don't Know Where Home is Anymore
21 - Push Passed Everything
22 - They Will Surely Take You Away From Me
23 - This is a Love Song
24 - I Know Our Future
25 - Don't Say Goodbye
26 - Forever and Always
Behind The Scenes
Alternate Endings
I'll make you a deal...
New Story!

8 - Lust Verses Love

592 32 0
timebomber666 tarafından

Cory walked into Starbucks before work at her usual time. Out of new formed habit, she half-expected to see Chris there, coffee bound. She didn't though, and she missed it.

Cory stepped into line behind a guy with long dark brown hair, stretched ears, and a septum ring.

And she recognized him immediately.

"Nick Cerulli." She states.

He turns around, "Yeah? Oh! Hey! My sister used to babysit you. It's Cora, right?"

"Cory."

"Right. Sorry, I'm bad with names.'

"It's cool." Cory laughs, "I just seem to be running into the entire Cerulli clan, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know?" Cory asks, "I've been seeing Chris for the past couple weeks."

"Seeing? As in dating? Aren't you in highschool?"

"Yes, but I'm eighteen. And I wouldn't say Chris and I are dating, we're just...I don't even know, really."

Nick looks her up and down. "You look different. Last time I saw you I think was at your parents' funeral."

"Yeah. I've gotten a couple new piercings and changed my hair."

Nick nods, "You look like a girl Chris would be into."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Nick says, not sounding entirely thrilled about the idea, "How did this whole 'you and Chris' thing start anyway?"

"We actually ran into each other at this Starbucks. I got him to remember me, we started talking, and sort of have been ever since. I've met the rest of the guy in Motionless too, and their girlfriends. They were all really nice."

"But you and Chris aren't together."

"I don't really know..." Cory says, "I mean, we've discussed things along the lines of dating but we haven't really -"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means he's told me he cares for me a lot ." Cory says, trying not to get angry, "God, why does everyone assume that just because I'm not twenty-five that Chris and I can't have a meaningful, loving relationship if we wanted?"

"Hey, I'm not saying you couldn't. I'm just making sure that this isn't what it sounds like, because no offense, but it didn't sound good at first."

Cory sighs, "I know."

"But hey, I mean, it's none of my business. Who am I to judge?"

"Thank you for saying that."

They order their coffee, then step aside.

"I've gotta get going to work, but it was good seeing you." Cory says.

"You still working at Hot Topic?"

"Yeah. You still a body piercer?"

"Yup. If you ever want any more piercings, I'm your guy."

"I'll have to take you up on that some time."

Nick nods, "It was good seeing you too. Though. I suppose if tings go well for you and my brother, I'll be seeing you a bit more often."

"I guess so." Cory says, "I'll see you later then."

x

After actually getting to sit down and relax a minute, Chris looked at his phone. There were tons of likes, favorites, retweets, reblogs, comments, and anything else you can think of. He also had a few text messages.

From Cory: Have a good show tonight! PS, ran into Nick and Starbucks today. Expect some interesting messages...

From Nick: Saw Corianne Stanley at Starbucks today. WHAT. THE. FUCK?

From Jen: Call me when you get a minute.

Aaannd that's when the relaxing stops. Chris walked into the back room, dialing Jennifer's number. He sat down and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up Jen?"

"Chris! Hey, okay, what's up with you and Corianne Stanley?"

"Ahh, so the cat's finally out of the bag, huh?"

"Chris."

"Look, it's none of your business, alright?"

"Well excuse me if I'm a little curious about what's going on with my oldest brother and the girl that I used to babysit."

"What did Nick tell you?"

"That you and Cory had some weird thing going on."

"It's not some weird thing, alright? I happen to really care about Cory."

"Are you guys dating?"

"Not yet."

"Yet?"

"We haven't gotten that far."

"So...?"

"So...I'm gonna do something about it once I get home. I want to be with her. I don't care if you used to babysit her. I don't care if she's only eighteen. I don't care that she's still in high school. I really want to be with her and she wants to be with me too."

There's a small pause, then Jenny once again speaks, "Oh, phew! I thought she was just some teenaged fangirl that ran into you and thought you were getting married."

"Age is just a number, Jen."

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have judged her, but can you blame me? You don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to dating."

"Don't remind me."

"Look, my point is, just be good to her."

"I will."

"Good." Jenny says, "I'm sure you want to rest or call Cory or something so I'll just let you go. Have fun on the rest of the tour and be safe! I love you."

"Love you too." Chris says before hanging up.

He dials a new number.

"Am I in trouble?" Is the first thing Cory says.

"Well hello to you too." Chris says.

Cory sighs, "I'm sorry. I thought Nick would've at least known that you and I were talking."

"I know. Don't apologize. I should have said something."

"They just made it seem like our relationship - whatever kind of relationship it is - was something it absolutely isn't. Like I'm just a piece of meat to you."

"That's not what it's like with us, and you know it isn't. And I explained everything to everyone."

"You did?"

"Yes."

Cory sighs, "I'm sorry. This whole...having someone that feels the way you do about me is still sort of new to me."

"Well if it's any consolation, I'd much rather be there kissing you than explaining our situation to my siblings over the phone."

"Really." Cory states, "Well, maybe I'll let you kiss me when you get home."

"Maybe?!" Chris asks, "Oh Hell no, I am kissing those pretty red lips of yours the second I see you when I get back."

"That's assault!" Cory laughs.

"Not if you enjoy it! And believe me, you will."

"I'm sure I will."

"I'm counting that as permission." Chris jokes before smiling, "So how are you?"

"Tired. You?"

"Tired."

"Sooo nothing new then."

"Guess not." Chris laughs.

"Well I've got a history exam tomorrow and I can't be tired for that, so I'll have to let you go."

"Oh, alright. Good luck. I'll call you again when I can."

"Okay. Have fun. Goodnight."

"Night." Chris says.

He hangs up. Chris sat there a minute, thinking. He smiled at the thought of finally being able to kiss Cory as soon as he got home...

x

Cory walked back into her apartment to find Cole passed out. Cory grabbed some sweats, then quietly walked into the bathroom. She dials Mandy's number.

"What's up?"

"Hey. So you know how I ran into Chris' brother at Starbucks today?" Cory asks as she changes. She puts her phone on speaker.

"Yeah."

"Well, Nick told his and Chris' sister, Jenny, and she apparently called Chris and yelled at him. So then Chris calls me to tell me all of this."

"Woah."

"So the reason why I'm calling you is because Chris also told me he wants to kiss me as soon as he gets home from tour."

Mandy gasps, "Shut up!"

"Mhm."

"Oh, Cory! God, do you know how many girls would kill to be in your place right now?"

"Probably a lot."

"Um, more than a lot!" Mandy exclaims, "So...you're gonna get to kiss Chris."

"Looks like it."

"Do you think you guys will end up getting together?"

"I don't know, but I really hope so." Cory admits.

"Oh, this is so great! Well, get some sleep and we'll chat when you come into work tomorrow."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too. Kisses." Mandy says before hanging up.

After she finished changing, and washed off her makeup, Cory fell asleep on her bed, exhausted. She fell asleep quickly, dreaming of Chris' return.

A/N: So...Chris' big return is when things will FINALLY start moving forward for Chris and Cory, riiiiiight? Psht, yeah okay. This chapter was kinda lame I apologize but it'll get better I promise!

I'm only just now noticing that more than half of this entire chapter consisted of phone calls, haha.

Chapter Title From: Black by MIW.

Comment! Vote! Subscribe! Share!

xoxo, Scissorhands.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.8K 820 21
Christopher Thomas Cerulli grew up in a small town called Scranton, Pennsylvania. He lived and grew up with his family, well most of his family... no...
19.4K 714 27
Irina Davenshire's life has been...rough. After losing her mother at the young age of eight and fighting debilitating injuries from the accident that...
10.6K 339 13
"Who are you?" The man dressed in black standing in front of me asked. "I-I'm Heaven. I'm your daughter." I answered timidly. ~~~~~ Heaven Kinlaw is...
24.4K 1K 29
Meet Jennifer Ruiz. An 24 year old girl who has had a rough time as a teen mom and is currently in search for a new job. Meet Chris Cerulli. Better k...