The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 51

370 35 11
By thelavishwriter

This chapter is dedicated to harshitasinghfreakou and vini1_3 !

Author's POV

They landed on New York.
As soon as they came out of the airport, the paparazzi swarmed over them like bees. The cameras were flashing continuously, hurting their eyes. Arianna and Jason's wedding were all on the news. Both are billionaires and the favourite job of the paparazzi is to invade famous people's privacy. Sometimes they forget that they are human beings too. They have their own feelings and life which none have the right to invade.

"Are you both happy about the wedding or forced by your parents?"
"Do you love her for her money?"
"Do you love him for his inheritance?"
"Since when did you start dating?"
"Mr. Evans' brother and Ms. Wilson's sister are holding hands. Are they dating too?"
"Are we missing something?"

Asked the paparazzi, making Zayn curse a whole truck. Both Zayn and Jason showed their middle fingers to the camera and continued walking. The cameras started flashing continuously as they began to move. Zayn's hand was around Aurora's waist, holding her close to him. There were a lot of guards surrounding them. Zayn took one hand of Aurora and held it tight, embraced her protectively from the side and motioned her to move, with him guiding her from the side. It was such a scene as Zayn took utmost care of his girl, not letting anyone touch her or make her feel uncomfortable. Jason and Ryan protected their girls from them and took them to their cars.

"Damn." cursed Jason.

"What the hell are they thinking?" he said.

"No wonder even if I end up in jail," said Zayn.

"We all know that they are always like that. Just ignore them," said Arianna.

"Yeah, it was kinda fun actually," said Aurora, earning a confused look.

"Urm. uh well, I mean everything is in the game right?" she stuttered a bit, looking nervous.

"Alright, let's go." said Zayn as he suspiciously looked at Aurora who gulped nervously.

A black ferrari gave its glorious presence followed by two BMWs. Zayn and the others took the cars keys from the drivers. Zayn, being a sudden gentle man, opened the Ferrari's door for Aurora, earning a sweet smile from her, making his heart flutter. They all got in separate cars leaving Harry alone again.

"Why does a hot guy like me, should still be single when these jerks are already dating?" said Harry.

"God! When did you become such a dramatic guy? Get in the car, dumbass," said Jason as he chuckled.

He just rolled his eyes and got in the car.

At Jason's mansion.

"I am hella tired!" whined Aurora.

"Everyone is tried," said Harry in a duh tone.

"So, Ria's room is one the first floor on the right. And next to her is mine," said Jason with a wink, making Ari chuckle.

He continued, "Kate's room is on the right on the first floor and next to her is-" and was cut off by Harry saying, "Ryan. Right?" he asked, monotonously.

"And Harry, your room is on floor two, on the right," said Zayn.

"All go and take rest!" added Zayn.

"Wait? Which is my room then?" asked Aurora.

"It's on the second floor on the left," said Zayn.

"Oh, okay then," said Aurora.

"Which also happens to be....." dragged Zayn making her repeat his words.

"Happens to be?" asked Aurora, making him smirk.

"Which also happens to be my room." finished Zayn.

"What?" she yelled in disbelief.

"We both are staying in the same room, duh." said Zayn, rolling his eyes.

"What the hell? Jason looks at what he's telling! How can I stay with this jerk?" she asked.

"Chill Ro, he's just kidding.Your room is next to his," said Jason, chuckling.

"Kidding? Jerk." she said and threw a water bottle at Zayn which he effortlessly caught with a smirk.

"Jerk," she mumbled and went to her room.

"My brat is so cute to annoy," thought Zayn, as he dreamily walked up to his room.

He opened his room's door not bothering to think why the door was already opened and plopped on his bed. A few minutes later, he got up to change. He removed his shirt and tossed it away. He then walked up to the washroom and when he was about to open the door, the door opened and Aurora walked out, making his jaw drop to the floor and making Aurora scream like the house was on fire. Zayn clasped her mouth with his gigantic hands and muted her.

"Shh.. It's only me. Stop shouting, people will get wrong ideas then," said Zayn, smirking at Aurora.

She pushed his hand from her mouth and asked, "What the hell are you doing in my room?" she asked.

"Well miss, it's my room," he said.

" The first room on the left is mine right?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, but we are in the second room now," he said as he completely killed the distance between them as his breath fanned her face.

"No, it's not. Get out. You are in the wrong room," said Aurora, firmly, as she pushed him back, and that is when she noticed that the Jerk wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Alright, let it be your room but that is not a good reason for me to go out. Give me a better reason," he said as he went closer again.

"Move back or I'll shout and then Jason will roast your ass up," she said, as she smirked.

"Umm, that sounds satisfactory but getting beatings from him for being this close to you is worth it, plus this whole mansion is sound proof so no one will hear us," he said, smirking back.

She pressed her small hands against his chest and tried to push him away but he caught hold of her baby fists and asked, " Do you really think you could push me off of you with your tiny hands?" as he chuckled vilely.

"I know my tiny hands can't push you off, but this can," and with that, she stomps Zayn's feet, making him stumble back.

"Hahaha! See I won! Does it hurt, Zayn?" said Aurora as she smiled triumphantly at him.

" Oh, babe. I just pretended like I was hurt. Did you really think that your baby feet can hurt me?" he asked and started laughing.

"Shut up and get out of my room, right now before I beat your ass up," she said.

"Fine, tiny arms. I am going," said Zayn as he walked out.

"Wait!" yelled Aurora, making him stop on his tracks. He turned back with a smirk and said, "I knew it. You want me to be with you, right?"

"You wish, Mr. Jerk! I just wanted you to take this dirty shirt with you," and with that she threw his shirt at his face and slammed the door shut.

A smile danced on his face, as he walked to his room.

Aurora's POV.

"Wake up Ms.Brat," said a voice.

"It's been long since you called me that. I like it by the way Mr.Jerk" I said.

He started laughing and I opened my eyes and to my horror Mr.Jerk was laughing hysterically.

Oh shit. I thought that it was a dream!

"You like it when I call you Ms.Brat?" he asked, still laughing like a maniac.

Open the windows people, cause Ms.Screwer of things is gonna jump off the windows, I thought.

"Why do you wanna jump off the windows?" he asked.

Shit.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MORON LIKE YOU IN THIS WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE, AURORA!

"What are you doing in my House? Get out" I asked.

"Are you sure that this is your house?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Wait? I am at his mansion and basically asking him to get out of his mansion.
Great. Just great.

"Fine, this may be your house but you just can't barge in like this," I said sternly.

"Why not?" he asked, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Because I say so," I said.

He came closer to me. Too close that he's basically hovering over me.

My breath hitched and not a single word came from my mouth. Suddenly it became all dry.

"And since when did you start thinking that I'd listen to you?" he whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine. I was frozen. Completely frozen. I blushed to the roots of my hair and I internally cursed myself for reacting in such a way. Get a grip, Aurora! After seeing my hilarious reaction, he got up, chuckling, making me breathe again. I thought I was going to die from our closeness. Thank God!

He smirked at me saying,"Finally I got a way to make your mouth shut and I know I am going to use it pretty often. And did I forget to tell you that I kissed you on that day?"

What the hell?

He- he kissed me?

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," he said and left the room with a smirk.

What the hell is happening?

Is he really telling me the truth or just fooling around?

God! This guy is driving me round the bend!

I sighed as I reluctantly made my way to the bathroom. The warm water gave a soothing feeling. How nice it feels to bath! I can be in the shower the whole day! My thoughts then drifted to the paparazzi moment earlier yesterday. The way Zayn took care of me, made the hairs on my neck stand erect. His warmth surrounded me and gave a blissful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I also loved how protective he was yesterday. He's so sweet and lovely. How can I not mention how handsome he looked yesterday? Already he looked dashing, and with his jaws clenched and eyes sharp, just made him a hot mess.

"Do you have any idea of finishing your bath? Or are you going to stay here thinking about your man?" asked my inner self, knocking some sense into me.

I then got ready and went down for breakfast. All were already seated and I was the last.

"Will you ever be on time?" asked Zayn.

I just glared at him and rolled my eyes.

Author's POV

"So, today we are going to meet mum and dad," said Jason.

"Alright. We'll get ready." yelled- said Ryan.

Arianna's Bestie's sister, Hanna Davis, came to meet Ari. Arianna and Hanna are friends too. They both were talking and that's when Harry came down to the living room. He looked at her in awe. Something in her attracted him and he was shamelessly looking at her.

"So guys, this is Hannah Davis, my friend's sister as well as my friend," introduced Arianna.

"Hey, Hanna, I'm Harry," said Harry first with a dashing smile.

"Hi, Harry. Nice meeting you!" she said as she smiled at him.

She then came and hugged Aurora and said, "It's been ages since we met, baby! Seems like you've become taller! I missed you!"

"Yeah, it is. Thanks and I missed you too, sweetheart," said Aurora as she hugged her back.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Hanna, but what did you just say now? She's grown up well? I can't take that! She barely reaches my shoulder! Such a shortie!" said Zayn and chuckled.

"It's not me who is short, it's you who is gigantic, you Jerk!" said Aurora, which made everyone burst out laughing.

"I agree that my lil bub is short, but you just can't make fun of her!" said Ari, still laughing.

"Arianna! On whose side are you?" she asked.

"Oh baby, always on your side! We just messed with you," said Arianna.

"Whatever," said Aurora as she rolled her eyes.

"Shortie," said Zayn.

"I swear to holy Jesus Zayn. I'm gonna kill you! You bloody Jerk!" said Aurora literally screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh guys! You both are bickering a lot more now -a -days! Give us a break guys! My ears are bleeding," said Harry.

"It's not me who starts it. Every time it was this JERK," said Aurora as she glared at Zayn.

He just smirked and said, "Yeah, sure sure. Whatever you say, Shortie!" and started to run.

Aurora chasing him, yelling!

"These kids," said Jason as he shook his head smiling.

______________________________________________

AN

So, here's the next chapter!

How was this chapter?
Comment your views!

Thoughts about Aurora and Zayn?
Comment your views!

Kindly follow me, my dear readers.
Kindly Vote too!!

If you want the next chapter soon, follow me. If I get two new followers, I'd update the next chapter immediately!

If not, the next chapter will be out after three days.

So give me a follow to get the next chapter immediately!!!!

Chapter updated on,
November 29, 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
298K 6.3K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...