Mr. Nobody (Lisa x reader)

By InteeraPhachanh

Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different... More

Background
First day of school
Birthday
Dad
Fight
Hospital
Dance
Dance 0.2
Not update
Sasaeng
Camping
Confession
Heartbroken
Apologies
Good bye
rosie's solo
Death
Life
Fun
Jennie and Kai
Practice
School
My boyfriend
Over
Taken
not an update
Memories
Kiss and Make up?
Blackpink US tour
Getting over
Hostage
Decision
COMEBACK!?!
Sharing my photos
COACHELLA
Years that passed
Blackpink Fort Worth Concert
Important
Man
Safe
Happy Anniversary
Angry Chipmunk
Important
Confused
Ring
Operation Proposal pt. 1
Operation Proposal pt. 2
Mr. Nobody 1.0

Mr. Nobody 2.0

1.1K 28 15
By InteeraPhachanh

Third person POV
Y/N: yep that's how me and your grandma met. those were the days right Lili?

Lisa: yes they were but your grandpa was a pain in the butt sometimes.

Jonghyun: grandpa, can you teach me how to swoon over a girl!! please!!

Y/N: it's not that easy boy. You first have to find the right one and do whatever it takes to be with her and make her happy.

Nancy: awww grandma you had to deal with grandpa like that. poor you.

Lisa: haha yes poor me

Y/N: omo Nancy is that how to talk to your grandpa like that? You take after your mother.

Eunyoung: Appa I heard that!

Y/N: what I didn't say that what I said was you take after such a wonderful mother of yours.

Jason: haha nice try dad but eunyoungie here won't leave nothing you say isn't that right sis? OWW MOM!!

Lisa: aish. jonghyun get your appa and Nancy get you eomma such a pain sometimes.

Y/N: Lili but they are our pains and you love them.

Lisa: yes I do oh and the girls are going to be here soon. I think you should freshen up in a bit.

Y/N: why are the girls coming again??

Lisa: for a reunion

Y/N: a what??

Lisa: for a reunion

Y/N: repeat that one more time sweetheart.

Lisa: for a you know what Jason deal with your appa I need to go to the restroom.

Y/N: honey why are the huh who was coming again??

Eunyoung: omo how can dad forget that but not forget all them love stories about him and mom.

Jason: I really don't know sis it's scary sometimes.

*time skips*
Y/N: Lili come here. *lisa comes* I love you so much

Lisa: I love you too pabo

Y/N: I'm glad you're my Ms. Nobody. *smiles in tears*

Lisa: I'm glad you're my Mr. Nobody as well. *smiles in tears*

Y/N: I'm getting sleepy love.

Lisa: it's okay to sleep I'll be here with you.

Y/N: are you sure?

Lisa: yes love I love you so much.

Y/N: okay Lili I'll meet you at the other side. *smiles and kisses Lisa for the last time*

Y/N's machine made a long beep sound. Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes.

Eunyoung: it's okay eomma.

Jason: you can rest too eomma it's okay. Go see dad.

Lisa: I will take care kids I love you always. I'll see you soon Mr. Nobody.

*takes last breath*

I guess this was somewhat a happy ending I guess haha. Okay this is the end of the Mr. Nobody book! I hoped you guys loved it!! Peace out for now! AUTHORNIM OUT
~Authornim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 1
Not everyone is who they seem to be
2K 142 9
" If loving someone whole heartedly is right , then how can she be wrong, and If she is right , how can I be right too? because both person cannot...
165K 5.6K 54
Lisa x Reader She's got a bad reputation... But she's all that I want though. "Ever dated someone?" Lisa asked with a curious gaze. "Nope. Never thou...
162K 9.1K 181
some incorrect bangpink quotes; very correct actually.