Transmigration: Katerina Petr...

By Rubie_Red

Our MC undergoes a phenomenal, scientifically impossible event: Transmigration into The Vampire Diaries world... More

I AM KATERINA PETROVA...LOVELY
Part I : Kill'em with kindness
Important
Adjustment
The Truth
MEMORIES
Damon's Arrival
Baby Steps
Plan in Motion
Trap
D-Day
Goodbye, My Salvatores
Part II : Live your Life to the Fullest
Off the Rails
Reunion at Gloria's Bar

Thoughts of a nameless soul (1)

3K 105 3
By Rubie_Red

I don't recall my name or if I have a family. What I know is that I am now dead and I am happy with that bit of knowledge. It is a reminder that, once upon a time, I was alive. I am sure I had a life. Fulfilling or not, life in itself is a blessing.

I was approached by a faceless figure and sent to this universe, the vampire diaries' world. How do I know all of this? I don't. It feels like these bits of information were planted in my head. I unconsciously know that this is a fictional setting with fictional characters. I also know that Katherine is the villain here. I see it all in my head: the plot, the problems, the stupid choices that lead to many characters' unnecessary death and most of all, the ending. I was overwhelmed when I got here, yes. But, I automatically adapted, as if I was programmed to do so.

My feelings do not matter. My reluctance to participate in future significant events does not matter.

What matters is that I am here with a mission. An aim.

To change Katherine Pierce's ending.
To give her the opportunity to make different choices, even though she is unaware of this. She becomes me, and I become her.

We are one, and now we share the same fate. This is incentive enough to push me, to make me change what needs changing.

                 ~thoughts of a forgotten girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 875 20
❝there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all and it takes control of the person that i thought i was the girl i used to know❞...
41.8K 1.4K 14
[PREQUEL TO AN EVERLASTING SERIES] "I spent 150 years looking for you, and now that you're here, I'll never let you go." Before the tomb, before the...
24.6K 451 17
Y/n Petrova is ,how do I put this, a complete bad bitch. Now what if when Klaus killed Katerina's family he did not kill all them he did however, kee...
1.9K 47 19
Most know the story of the survivor, Katerina Petrova (Katherine Pierce.) What if Katherine had a twin? Maria Petrova. Katerina and Maria looked not...