☘︎The Evolving Clover☘︎

By zinanizella

BLACK CLOVER FANFICTION info dump: reader is op and uses she/her pronouns(sorry, I'll make a different versio... More

about you
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
Ⅰ. 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕒, 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕《ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖》
Ⅱ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖
Ⅲ. 𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞!
Ⅳ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞
Ⅴ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Ⅵ. ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕!
Ⅶ. [ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖]'𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟!
Ⅷ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕒𝕨
Ⅸ. 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?
Ⅹ. 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕒
𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝐗𝐈. ᗪᑌᑎᘜᗴOᑎ!
𝐗𝐈𝐈. TᕼE ᗪIᗩᗰOᑎᗪ ᗰᗩGE
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ᑭᗩᒪE GᑌY'ᔕ ᗩᑎᑎOYIᑎG
𝐗𝐈𝐕. ᔕO ᗷᗩᔕIᑕᗩᒪᒪY, I ᗪIEᗪ
𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝐼𝑡 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐻𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠
𝑋𝐼𝑋. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒!
𝑋𝑋. 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝑋𝑋𝐼. 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑂ℎ, 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
a new about you
𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝐼 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒
xxᴠɪɪ. ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴀᴅ?
xxɪx. ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏʀᴛs
xxx. ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
xxxɪ. ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
xxxɪɪ. ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇs
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
xxxɪᴠ.sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴊᴀx
χχχν. αн ѕнιт
χχχνι. σтσмє gαмє? σтσмє gαмє.
χχχνιι. ιт'ѕ α ∂αтє!
xxxᴠɪɪɪ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ
past, present, and future you
xxxix. the foolish king
xl. serenity.
xli. serenity. pt. 2
xlii. the end of the star festival
xliii. royale knights exam
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Specials ! ♥
Box of Feelings-100 Vote Special
Meeting The Black Bulls-200 Special!
I LOVE YOU AND 300
♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Happy Halloweeb!
djsudhs
🥰OGEY🥰
i̶ k̶i̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ a̶s̶k̶
Christmas Special!
NEW YEARS!!!
This is Not a Lindor Advertisement.
😩🤌✨
Yami's Ass Crack
william x reader again
[tears]
[shock]
shameless promotion(for a friend)
Y/N x Fight Song
Y/N x Fight Song pt 2
author's note (serious)
authors' note (less serious, update schedule)
hey again

𝑋𝑋𝑉. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠

3.6K 159 75
By zinanizella

Licht and Valtos lay(?) motionless in the craters created in the walls of the cave. With them out of commission, I am able to wrap Patricia in some mana binds, making sure they're tight enough and painful enough for my liking.

And of course, Licht wakes up.

Damn, I should've put some binds on him too- wait, why didn't I just do that to all of them?

Rage fills Licht's eyes as he gets up from the crater. His pale braided hair floats around him, giving me the impression of snakes. His grimoire glows eerily as he mana builds up as well.

"I'll hit you with the strongest spell I currently have..." he begins.

Man, can't they just fight and stop talking sometimes?

"It's too fast to avoid... and unlike the last spell I used, this one's area of effect is ridiculous! The second I unleash this spell, it will be your last-!"

"Oh my gosh, can you shut up?" I rant. "All you ever do is talk and you can't even back it up with me here, so can we get this over with?"

Licht's eyes shadow and the mana builds up even more, as does his confidence that he'll be able to take down my barrier. And he just might with that spell.

There's an easy way to avoid it.

Oh yeah? What is it?

Lend me your mana. Don't worry, it replenishes quickly-

Yeah, I already know about that. I sigh as I feed Draco my mana. But what are you going to do with it?

I can practically feel his grin in my brain. You're about to meet the great Draco. (Malfoy)

I don't know if I want to-

Shut up and pull down your barrier. I need a lot of your mana in order to stabilize my form.

There are only 4 seconds left until the spell is fired. Gauche is still unconscious, I know that, and so is Sister Theresa, so they won't be able to help. Asta and Yami are a bit too weak as they are now.

I pull down the barrier I made around the two of my comrades as I wait for Draco to stabilize.

Three...

Two...

One...

"Sorry for the wait, but it's time to put an-"

"JUST SHOOT THE DARN THING ALREADY, JEEZ!" I wave my arms around wildly. "STOP DRAGGING THINGS OUT SO MUCH!"

Licht glares at you but complies and finally shoots it. A blinding light shines in front of us and I cover my eyes because of it.

Light Magic: Divine Judgement Canon!!

And an enormous shadow shields that light away from my eyes.

Slowly, I peel my shut eyes open and stare, mouth hanging open.

Its glistening white scales shine in the moonlight, and one of its eerily serene eyes watches me and my every movement closely, before it closes its eye and-

"Stop calling me an it!" He roars loudly. The shock disperses the spell Licht had cast somehow and Asta, Yami, and I all stare in wonder.

"W-W-What..." I stutter incoherently. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHAT TYPE OF MAGIC-?! OH~ THAT WAS SO COOL!" I yell with glimmering eyes.

The dragon just stares at me before he begins shrinking down, and down, and down. His appearance changes into a human boys', and I'm sure you can guess what he looks like.

(You can choose what he looks ig, but you know)

I stare in shock at the boy in front of me as he sweeps into a bow and lifts his head with a grin. "It is lovely to finally make your acquaintance face to face. My name is Draco, (Malfoy) the Dragon of the Stars."

...

Cue the loading circle on my forehead.

"You know, you sound a lot ruder in my head," I point out. The corner of his mouth twitches but other than that, he stays still.

Asta is obviously still confused- Wait, what the hell is he doing?!

Asta walks over to the fallen Licht with a rage barely hidden in his eyes. His hand clenches his sword, and I wouldn't be surprised if a regular sword broke in his grasp. But what could've gotten him so mad?

Yami simply stares at him, probably too tired even though I gave him and Asta plenty of time to recover. Those stubborn assholes, I think and shake my head.

Well, since Asta's over there, might as well make him do something useless but fun to watch.

"Asta, how about you hit Licht and Valtos with your sword? Just once, to knock 'em out completely, yeah?" I grin at him like an insane person, which I probably am one, but that's irrelevant.

Oh man, I forgot about Draco. I shrug it off though. I'll just have to talk with him later then.

Asta nods, the fury in his eyes evident, and yells, "Yes!" With his renewed strength, he approaches our two enemies further. As he reaches them, he raises his sword bit by bit until it's above his head before he swings down and...

tap. tap.

My eye twitches and my hand itches to strangle him, but I turn around in order to restrain myself. With that type of tap, it looked like he was trying to wake him up, but they're out cold, thankfully-

Rumbling comes from behind me.

"This is your fault," Draco says. "If you hadn't told him and if you hadn't jinxed it-"

I whirl around to face him and say, "Well I obviously didn't mean to do that and also, jinxes don't even work-" I try to rationalize.

"You jinxed it."

"...Shit, I did."

Licht rises like some goddamn zombie coming up to meet its master, his arms limp and the whites of his eyes show in the dark cave.

"Oi, Draco," I call out to him. He turns his head to face me warily, as if already knowing what I'm about to say based off the red mark on my forehead and my twitching smile. "I gave three quarters of my mana to you. You said it would come back quickly."

My smile quickly turns into a menacing one. "So, where is that mana now...?"

Draco chuckles cautiously, a wavering smile on his lips. "So uh..."

"I kinda ate it, hehe..."

"Draco..." I step towards him. "How do you expect me to defeat this-?! Holy shit, do you know how fast his mana levels are rising?! He's going to obliterate us all, and how the fuck did you eat my mana?!" I rant and nearly pull out my hair.

"Draco, we are gonna-!"

Boom. Three new mana presences appear near us, all surrounding Licht.

A man with black-hair and a white streak. Quite handsome, really. Fuck, what am I saying- He yawns continuously, as if he's too bothered to be here. A red mark travels underneath his left, lazy eye.

A yellow-ish, beast-ish man, with a beard, sharp rows of teeth, long pale blond hair, and a thick and muscular body. The malicious grin never leaves his face. His marking goes over his cheeks and nose bridge.

The last is a female, her pink hair waves slightly, her blue eyes so uncompassionate and cold. Her red marking is on her forehead, surrounding a jewel. She mumbles something inaudible, over and over again.

"It seems like they've finally arrived," Draco says as he drags me over to them. I struggle, but to no avail.

"Hold on, you know them-?! Also, Asta come and help please-!" I get cut off as I realize Asta's just standing there with Yami, looking at our new enemies. And me, for some reason. Why are they so stunned now? It's nothing new.

"That's right, [Name]. I know these people," Draco replies as he continues to take me away. "And you know them too."

⇠⇡⇢

Words: 1313

Published: December 1st, 2020

Edited:--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 28.4K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
233K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
39.7K 1.1K 39
***COMPLETED*** When Yami and Charlotte had been summoned to see the Wizard king they had not been expecting to find out they had a 19 year old daugh...
609 29 4
Fear magic, you were created to be feared by your enemies, and you'll make sure you fulfill that purpose. You, originally being a Bête Noire in your...