Sugar and Spice [BeyBlade Fan...

By TragedyQueen2004

✍ | Nikita Singh is a poised, dusky and (occasionally) coquettish fifteen year old, has joined BladeBreakers... More

Introduction
Nikita ~mood board+ songs~
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#26
#27
Help Me!
A Fun Activity
Question/Answer Session 1
Question/Answer Session 2
#28
#29
REQUEST

#25

313 21 59
By TragedyQueen2004

Later that day

Kai's POV

I liked Julia's presence.

I swear to my parents who I have never known, that I did like Julia Fernandez's presence. But as usual my social battery drained out pretty quickly.

"So you fought your first BeyBlade match at...?" I chuckled as she wished her eyes to size of saucers.

"Yes. I did fight my first match at 5." I repeated.

"Noo! I don't— I can't even fathom that!" She laughed flicking a popcorn at me. I dodged it easily as she smiled innocently before offering me some.

I smiled and shook my head, leaning against the wall behind me. We settled into a comfortable silence until Raul came in the cafeteria.

"Julia we need to—"

"RAUL!" She turned red as she stopped him mid sentence. "I'm kind of in mid of something..."

"It's fine." I intervened finding my perfect chance. "I have some things to look at as well."

"Oh, okay." She looked deflated but she kissed my cheek anyway and let me go.

As soon as I was out I ran a hand through my stormy grey hair messing them up and stretched my arms. I wanted boring more than to take off some lazy cozy time. I was reminded of my bedroom in Russia. The plush covers and carpets, hot stews and blazing fire in the fireplace.

Minding my own business I pulled out the master key card to the suite. I had access to it as the Captain. I unlocked the door and walked inside. The lights were dimmed and curtains were pulled. I wondered who was here. It was still only 7... Everyone was out.

But, I spied Nikita sitting on a sofa, very, very deep in thought. Or she would have reacted to my presence and hurried away from me like I was carrying plague. Because that's how she has been reacting to my nearness.

Strangely she didn't even seem to realise I, or anyone, was there. She just started at the ceiling, biting her lip. I had a bad thought for a second. Had something happened again? Was she alive?

"Nikita?" I put a hand on her shoulder and suddenly she snapped out of her trance. Her big brown eyes narrowed as she examined my face, jerking away my hand.

"Kai..." She spat my name from her reddish pink, plump lips like it was a curse word. Then wordlessly she got up and hurried off to her room.

Anger flared within me as I wondered what in hell had I done to deserve this! I stormed to her door and banged on it.

"Open up Nikita Singh! I have the master key card, but I don't want to force my way in."

"Get lost!" She called back. I put the key card in the socket and opened her door. She was standing in the doorway. "You put one foot in and I'll report you as an assaulter!"

"You'll report me if I let you out of this suite." I said that in a monotonous voice wondering if she would actually dare reporting me.

"GO AWAY!" She stepped away from the doorway and walked further in her room, plopping on the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere you know? So you can save yourself some trouble and talk to me." I said firmly still.

I waited as she sat unmoving for long. Half a minute changed to a good long couple of minutes time but she didn't reply. And then she started speaking like she had never been quiet in life.

"Why are you here now?! Why are you being all nice? Why now?" When she looked at me I was more than a little surprised to see tears trickling down her face.

"I don't need a reason!" I was exasperated to say the least. "And what do you mean now? We are always nice to each other!"

"Oh! Are we? The message must have come across the wrong way then? Don't you think?" She walked to me, so close that I could see my face being reflected in her brown eyes. 

"What are you aiming at? Beating around the bush!"

"Oh nothing. Anyway you and Julia were really busy sucking each others face to notice!" She threw up her hands in mock surrender for her face was reddening from anger. 

"Oh! So now you are going to drag Julia in this?" I honestly felt repulsed that she was bringing her in this. This is supposed to be between us. "And she is my girlfriend! I can kiss her as much as I like! And I'd say our memories are sound enough to say you told me to go ahead and accept Julia's proposal!!"

My breathing was hard now as I finished. I was done with everything revolving around a complicated love life. 

"Well..." she stammered a little, surprised by my outburst. "I told you to get with Julia. I didn't ask you to estrange me!"

"I DIDN'T WANT HER GETTING INSECURE, GODDAMIT!" I held her shoulders, almost trying to shake some sense in her head. 

"Well it's not my fault my bloody heart is in love with you!" She countered, fisting my shirt in her hands.

"Don't-" I warned her. "Don't give me that excuse! I love you and yet I don't become a moody temper tantrum kid every time I see you living your life with someone, half naked on a couch!"

She stared into my eyes, tearing up more as I my eyes shot daggers at her. "I-I'm sorry..." She left my shirt and stepped away.

"You are always blaming other and saying how the world has wronged you! Why don't you ever try becoming responsible and stop expecting everyone to coddle you like a kid!"

"But I am a kid! You expect too much of me Kai... I'll never be as mature or responsible as you all..." She wiped her eyes and sat down on the floor of her room.

I sighed and sat down by her side. She didn't inch closer or move away from me. I silently put an arm around her shoulder. 

"You can't be mature. But I can be... Can't I?" I asked softly. She sniffled and put her head in the crook of my neck. Her hair tickled my neck as I patted her head gingerly. 

"I am sorry. I am really sorry..." She whimpered. 

"It's alright. Just talk to me if you are upset. I am always there you know? I made a promise to wait for love, didn't I?"

"Y-Yes. One year, right?"

"Right." I pulled her closer as I said that. Her body heat was comforting and almost lulling me in a sleep. 

Nikita's POV

I smiled a little despite the sad atmosphere as Kai slept on my shoulder. I didn't move an inch, afraid any movement would wake him up. Now that all those negative feelings were off my chest, I felt really stupid. I mean I felt stupid when I thought I had wanted to hurt him. 

He had shown me kindness and nothing else. Even when know I don't deserve it. I am hard to deal with, I know - but he was willing to look past that. And I was stupidly trying to throw all that away... 

As I turned and saw his sleeping face, calm and anxiety free, I couldn't help but place my lips on his forehead in a platonic kiss. I rarely daydreamed, but now I did. I wondered how life would be like in ten years if everything were to move smoothly. We could be living a calm life somewhere in a house by the beach. Or maybe we would be parents by some slim chance. Or maybe we'd realise our real passion was Bey blading...We could be touring world, winning and teaching everyone.

Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see... I hummed the song under my breath, returning to the present. I couldn't know what the future held. It isn't something meant for me to see before time. I only knew I wouldn't let this person go away... 

We sat there for a long time, Kai napping on my shoulder when I heard the door to the suite open again. 

"Kai..." Being the light sleeper he is, he jerked awake and hurried to his room to wash his face. I hurriedly sat on the sofa, scrolling on my phone screen. 

The door opened and a number of people walked in. Or at least all but one people walked in. I scrunched my nose when Tyson carried Hilary, kissing her on the mouth, so passionately it seemed like they would start making out full force any second now.

"What--" I stopped when Kai posed the question stepping out of the room.

"Don't even ask! We shared the lift ride with them! IMAGINE!" Miriam who was standing by Max, dressed in casual clothes stated. 

"Oh my gosh! Somebody pry them apart!" Kenny wailed from the doorway. "I want to change and go back for dinner. But they are traumatizing me for life!"

We all stared at him wondering when I had an idea. I jumped on a couch shouting. "RAT! RAT!!" 

Tyson, instead of Hilary, jumped up in fright, lost his balance and ended up on his bottom. The kiss was broken as Hilary looked at him in satisfaction with a chuckle. 

"That was longer than 3 minutes! I WON! TAKE THAT TYSON GRANGER!" 

"BUT THE BET WAS ON FIVE MINUTES!"

"WELL YOU SAID I WOULDN'T LAST TWO MINUTES!" The two of them got in a screaming match as everyone entered their separate rooms to get changed in comfortable clothes. Miriam squatted by the small fridge, looking for water.

I looked at Kai, though. He was already looking at me. "I bet you I can last six minutes!" I said.

"I can last more than whatever is your limit." He smirked. 

"Oh! Looking forward to trying it next year..." I whispered, biting down my lip,

"I'll hold you to it." He said, then left the room murmuring something about Julia.

i don't get why... every time i have to take a few days off uploading the supports and votes start falling down... i have a life outside of fanfiction but the dropping support makes me feel like a paid servant (who doesn't actually get paid!)

i'll post frequently if you guys want that but the quality WILL drop down... i just would like it if you guys supported me regardless of a few days early or late. i have exams coming and i try, i really do, but i can't get hours off to write 2000 words.

vote, comment and share!

xoxo

~nicole :)

I earlier posted asking people why they are writing about Mahabharat/Ramayana. I got no satisfactory answer except hate. I am done with people. I also have understood people are way too deep in this to understand that they have no right to edit out an event as great as that. I am deleting comments related to that because it is spamming my book. 

Also, earlier I asked you to not get offended. Now I don't care frankly. You can get offended if that suits you. I don't support anyone editing out a holy book. That's it. You can still go ahead and do it. Free will!  

Why I am being so indifferent is because somebody literally compared Mahabharat to a three season anime. Hands down, that's stupid. Really stupid. I mean go and tell your parents/grandparents that you are adding people to a holy epic when you can yourself hardly understand Sanskrit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 165 17
💫☄️💫☄️read the first part (season) Beyblade - twist and turn ☄️💫☄️💫 🌌Time is something which no one can control.. but there are bitbeast who kn...
3.5K 242 13
Kai should have burned to death. Somehow, he wasn't, but Dranzer has vanished, his body is going through some sickly changes, and Max has jumped over...
46.2K 1.6K 52
The Story of Blade breakers on their way to The Third World Championship, where they are bound to work with a Manager for their own good. The story c...
18.4K 506 21
They were best friends in the childhood but will that friendship remain the same after so many years? Or will their relationship will deepen farther...