The Promise (TommyInnit x Rea...

By shxye_

"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?" "๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ, ๐ฒ/๐ง. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ."... More

background info
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
ending notes :^(

xix

54.8K 1K 10.7K
By shxye_

tw: anxiety

[12:32am]
[november 24]

you tossed and turned all night, thrashing around in your bedsheets. the images of the nightmare you awoken yourself from were engraved in you mind. you looked around the room, remembering where you were.

"tommy," you muttered.

in the night terror, he told you he loved you before he abandoned you, calling you terrible things you never wanted to hear again.

words so hurtful, that you hoped no one ever had to experience hearing them.

you knew the nightmare was fake, but you wanted to go home. it tore you apart hearing those words in his voice.

you got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen. carefully, you pulled a cup out of the left-most cupboard and filled it with water.

leaning on the counter, you took a sip, easing your mind.

it was just a nightmare; not real.

you kept telling yourself this and you slowly started to believe it. as you drank more water, you slowly became more aware of how hard you were gripping the edge of the counter.

after 5 minutes of collecting yourself, you tiptoed back into your room. from behind, you heard clays voice,

"y/n, y/n is that you?" you winced and slowly slid into bed.

"hmph, guess i'm just hearing the wind." clay said as he lumbered back to georges room.

you set the glass on the bedside table, and slowly fell back asleep.

———

you woke up again at 7:34am, unaware of the fact that tommy's phone call woke you up.

you did however notice it when your phone started to vibrate,

"hi tommy."

"hey y/n! what's up?"

"well you-"made me feel worthless in a dream you didn't know i had, "-woke me up."

"oh i'm sorry, i just wanted to know how you slept."

"i slept well. how about you?"

"eh, walter woke me up twice but other than that it was fine. hey do you wanna do something later?"

you heard your room door open, "okayyeahsoundsfuntommyillcallyoubacklaterokaygoodbye!"

"b-" his voice cut out.

"tommy huh," clay walked in.

"uh, yeah. who else would i be talking to."

"i guess you have a point," he sat down on your bed, "so, when were you going to tell me about your nightmare?" he asked.

"um, what nightmare?"

"don't lie."

you sighed, "i'm not lying."

he took a deep breath, "you weren't very quiet, when i went out into the kitchen to check on you, i saw your door shut."

"yeah, i was thirsty."

clay was getting impatient, "you never get out of your bed when you're thirsty. you're so scared of the dark that you would rather hold in your pee then get out of bed to turn on a light. the only time you ever get up in the night is when you have a nightmare because if you don't get water you'll start to panic and lose all sense of reality. you've told me this before,"

you started to get angry, "oh yeah? well maybe you if you weren't so nosy, we wouldn't be having this conversation! i don't intrude into your life every 5 seconds now do i? just leave me alone!"

after taking all of your anger out on your poor undeserving brother, he pulled you in for a hug. he didn't say anything, but you could tell he was upset.

after 10 seconds you pushed yourself away and got up. you looked at clay, and then walked out of the room.

instinctively, you grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it with water. after 3 large gulps you set it down. you turned around to see that clay just materialized in a chair,

"did you bring your medicine?"

"yeah, i brought it just incase."

"maybe you should start taking it," he said. you saw worry in his eyes.

"yeah- yeah. okay. and i'm sorry."

you walked back into your room and laid on your bed.

Tommy💗

hey, everything alright? you hung up so abruptly and i just wanted to check on you.

yep, sorry. everything is fine.

good to hear :)
let me know if you want to come over or anything.

okay :)

you smiled and scrolled through twitter, liking tweets, and various pictures of art. after about an hour, you heard your name from georges room

"y/n!!!" george yelled
"y/nnnnnnnn!!" clay yelled

you sighed and walked into georges room, "yes boys?"

"okay, tell me if this plug-in sounds dumb or not. so basically george and i are..." clays words slowly faded into the background music of your mind as you inspected georges room. it was nice, with baby blue walls and striped bedsheets, with a large window looking out into his backyard. he had some pictures of his friends hung on the walls, and random shoe boxes littered the floor. you kept looking around and your eyes immediately spotted something,

"*gasp* YOU HAVE A GUITAR?!" you said as you immediately went over to where it was standing

"uh yeah i actually play sometimes, but i'm not that good," he said as you picked it up,

"may i?" you asked as you grabbed a pick off of the floor,

"go right ahead," george smiled

you start by doing a few warm up exercises,

simple easy strokes, up and down. light soft strokes up, and hard strokes down. grip your fingers on the strings, get them used to the sharp feeling. your instructor would tell you.

you felt that you were ready, and you began playing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. you've played this song before in front of a hundred people many years ago; so why not in front of 2?

you started playing the first few opening chords while receiving shocked looks from george,

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it,
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted.
I fell right through the cracks,
And now I'm trying to get back.
Before the cool done run out,
I'll be giving it my best-est,
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon it's again my turn,
To win some or learn some.
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours." you sang, finishing up with some "oohs" before the ending chords.

"sorry i'm a little rusty, it's been a few years."

"oh my god y/n that was so good!! you ever think about performing for money?" george asked

"i did think about it, many years ago. but i wasn't as shy back then. now it would be a hassle."

"it's impressive how you still remember this song after 4 years." clay added

"well, i guess it's one of those things you don't forget."

"y/n how long has it been since you started playing?" george asked

you looked up at clay, "7 years? but i haven't been as loyal to practicing in awhile, but maybe i'll get back into it."

"you should!" george said

you smiled and walked out of the room, hearing clay say behind you, "did she hear a word i say?"

"no," george laughed

you walked into your room and sat on the bed,

only 8 more days to spend with tommy.

the thought circulated in your brain for a few minutes before you found yourself changing into this, layering it with a jacket:

"hey clay, i'm gonna head to tommy's for a little bit."

"okay, have fun! do you need me to pick you up?" he asked

"yeah i'll let you know when, bye!" you said as you walked out the front door, locking it behind you. the 45° Fahrenheit/ 7° Celsius air was cool on your skin. before you went to the bus station, you walked a few blocks to a coffee shop.

you ordered a medium coffee with light cream and sugar. you usually got some sort of added flavor, but you didn't want to buy something you didn't like, so you got something basic.

after ordering, you texted tommy,

Tommy💗

hey is it alright if i show up at your house in a half hour?

of course :)

you smiled as you heard your name get called from the counter. the barista gave you your coffee and you began your walk to the bus station.

———

the bus ride to tommy's wasn't as long as you expected it to be, which was odd because it was a more scenic route.

the bus dropped you off a few blocks from his house, so you called him to let him know.

after a few taps on your phone, his pretty face appeared on screen,

"hey," he said

"hello! i'm a few blocks away from you house!"

"great! glad to know you got here safely. when you get here just walk right in. it should be unlocked but lock it once your here please."

"okay i'll be there in a few minutes,"

"alright, i'm streaming by the way, say hello to chat!" he held his phone up to his facecam,

"hi, chat!" you waved at your camera

"well, i will let you go and i'll see ya when you get here," he said

"okay, see ya then!"

"bye!" he called out before hitting the end button.

you pocketed your phone and kept walking. after a few minutes, you arrived outside of his house and walked in, making sure to lock the deadbolt behind you.

however, when you walked in you noticed how quiet it was. was it always this quiet?

"tommy!" you said, walking up the stairs. you opened his door and there he was, streaming.

"hey!" he said, "alright chat, i'm gonna end the stream here, thank you for all the primes and donos, bye!"

"bye chat!" you waved as he clicked the end button.

"so what's up?" you said as you sat down on his bed.

tommy joined you, "well i streamed for like 2 hours, because my sleep schedule is so bad. and then you showed up."

"yeah, i just wanted to get out of the house, and you coincidentally said i could come over."

"why what happened it's only, 10 o'clock in the morning?"

"eh nothing really, i just wanted to get out of the house. george and clay were coding something, and i was already bored."

"well luckily i have nothing to do today so it's all up to you," he said

"oh, i have no clue then," you laughed

tommy laughed, "we'll figure something out."

you smiled, and ran your fingers through his hair, careful not to hurt him.

"your hair is getting long again," you said as you continued combing his hair with your fingers.

"i know. i have to get it cut soon-"

"no don't, i like it this length. it's got a cute shaggy look to it." you cut him off.

he blushed, "oh, heh, okay."

you stared at him for a few moments, and quickly looked away when he noticed.

"so what's going on with you?" he asked

"oh nothing, i'm just kinda stressed out."

"about what?" he said as he moved himself closer to you.

"can i talk to you about it later? it's too early for confrontation,"

his shoulders dropped, "oh yeah. sure. okay. do you uh- want something to eat?"

"umm, yeah sure."

———

"what are you making?" you said, sitting down at the island in his kitchen.

"pancakes. do you want them to be special? like blueberry, or chocolate-"

"chocolate chip!" you said excitedly

"good, i was hoping you wouldn't say blueberries, those things are disgusting."

"well lucky for you, i hate blueberry anything!"

the two of you laughed as tommy washed his hands. he then began to prepare the batter.

"do you need any help?" you asked,

"um yes actually. please come here." he laughed nervously. you washed your hands, and walked over to him.

"tommy what are you- tommy. you're not supposed to mix dry and wet ingredients right away." you said, reaching for another bowl.

"oh okay," he said, grabbing for the same bowl when your hands touched; his on top of yours.

you blushed as he quickly moved his hand away, allowing you to grab the bow.

"okay so, pretty much, i want you to add the rest of the wet ingredients into this bowl, and i'll add the dry ingredients into mine."

"okay," he said as he mixed the eggs, vanilla, and milk into the bowl. while he did that you added flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt.

"alright tommy, i'll slowly pour the dry ingredients into your bowl, and you have to really mix okay? no lumps."

"no lumps. got it," he repeated. you slowly dumped the dry ingredients into his bowl, and he thoroughly mixed everything together.

"shoot! we forgot the chocolate chips!" he said as he reached up into a cabinet. he grabbed the open bag of chocolate chips and dumped the rest of it into the batter and stirred.

"well, y/n, thank you for the help. i think i got it from here though."

"okay, you're welcome! i'll just be sitting over here." you sat down at the kitchen island as tommy began to butter the pan on the stove.

looking at the marble countertop, your mind dove out of consciousness. this morning reminded you of a morning, a long time ago.

- f l a s h b a c k -

"you said you wanted pancakes right?" he said,

"yes!" you laughed

"do you want them to be, like, special? i was thinking maybe blu-"

"blueberry!" you cut him off, "i love blueberry pancakes. they're my favorite kind."

"good. me too." he smiled at you,

- e n d o f f l a s h b a c k -

the memory made you shiver in disgust, it also resurfaced other painful moments.

the sound of glass plates hitting each other gathered your attention,

"done already?" you asked,

"yeah. they look pretty good if you ask me," tommy said, as he flipped 2 pancakes onto your plate.

"i'll grab the syrup-" you said as tommy placed the bottle syrup infront of you, "okay then."

tommy laughed. you began to lather syrup all over your pancakes, and then took a bite of one,

"mmmm. tommy these are SO GOOD!" you said as you stuffed your mouth with more.

he smiled, "thanks, i'm glad you enjoy."

once all of the batter was used to make soft fluffy cakes, tommy began cleaning.

"hey hey, come sit down. i'll clean up when we are done."

"okay, i suppose i can allow that." he sat down next to you, and started shoveling pancake in his mouth.

"oh my god tommy, BREATHE!" you said in between laughs.

"they're just so good!" he said

"i know, you really outdid yourself."

"well i could'nt have done it without the help from you."

you smiled and began to eat once more.

———

about a half hour later, the kitchen was cleaned and you went up to tommy's room.

"what do you want to do?" you said as you checked your phone

11:06 am

"i don't know, if you plan on staying over, i have some plans for later. but as of now, i have no clue." he said fidgeting with his chair, murmuring insults toward it.

you giggled, "well i probably will stay over if your parents don't mind, and i think i know what you'll do for the next hour," you said, referencing the chair.

giving up on the chair, he looked at you and shook his head, "seriously though, what are we gonna do?"

"i'm not sure, isn't there supposed to be a carnival that starts today?"

"yeah i think i saw a flyer for one, we can check it out later if you want."

"sounds good to me," you said as you laid down on his bed. you stretched your arms upward and put them together as tommy laid down next to you.

"do you ever wonder what you life would be like if one thing was different?" you said, staring up at his ceiling.

he was silent for a moment, "yes."

you turned to face him, "yeah, so do i. come to think of it, if my brother wasn't as tech savvy as he was when he was younger, he would've never started youtube, he would never have gotten big, and i would never have met you."

he looked into your eyes and pulled you in for a kiss. this kiss was different from the rest. it seemed more desperate, as if he needed to do it. you didn't say anything however when he sighed afterwards.

"what are you thinking about?" you asked

"my parents."

the mood changed, "what about them?"

"notice how they're never home? notice how it's always me inviting you over so i'm not lonely? walter and betty stay down stairs because they don't like me as much as my father." he said

"oh, tommy i'm so sorry."

"it's fine, they're just," he sighed, "always caught up in stuff i guess."

"well, at least you have me."

"but i don't. you leave in 8 days. sure i have you now but i won't later," he looked at you with sadness in his eyes.

"well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it okay?" you said as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"okay," he said as he leaned into you. the atmosphere was cozy, and quite frankly you were comfortable. the silence was enough to lull you to sleep.

———

"hey, wake up," tommy shook you gently

you slowly sat up, "how long were we sleeping?"

"i'm not exactly sure, but it's 3 o'clock right now."

"weren't we supposed to go to a carnival?" you asked

"yeah, we still can if you want for a few hours."

"okay i'll make myself look presentable," you said as you ran your fingers through your hair.

he laughed as he handed you a hairbrush, "here."

"oh, thank you," you brushed through the rest of your hair and got up to put your shoes on.

after he grabbed your coat and his, he said, "all set?"

"yeah,"

"okay, there should be a bus that takes us almost directly to the carnival," he said

"okay, off to the bus station then."

the walk there was very comfortable. despite the nightmare you had about tommy the night before, you were very glad to be with him.

after a 10 minute walk, you arrived at the station. tommy walked up to the counter and purchased 2 bus tickets.

"here ya go m'lady," he bowed, handing you a ticket

"why thank you kind sir, i suppose you can have a ticket too." you joked

tommy laughed in response as he directed you through crowds of people to get to the bus.

the bus ride was roughly 30 minutes, and you and tommy talked the whole time there. however you avoided bringing up the topic of the nightmare you had.

"oh hey, this is our stop," tommy says as he took your hand. he led you off of the bus and toward the flashing lights and music of the carnival.

———

"good job y/n!" tommy said as you sunk the last ring on the bottle.

"what one do you want?" the carnie sighed

"i think i'll take that one," you said as you pointed to a tan teddy bear to the left of him. he turned and handed you the bear.

"thank you," tommy said as the two of you walked away, "so, what are you gonna name it?"

"hmmm," you said, taking a good look at it, "it kinda looks like Ted."

"Ted. like the inappropriate adult movie?" tommy laughed,

"yes!" you joined in on the laughter, "he looks like Ted."

"then so be it, his name is Ted."

after being at the carnival for an hour, that was the first prize yon won. it was around 5pm, and it was starting to get dark.

"hey do you wanna get something to eat?" tommy asked, holding your hand.

"yeah! i saw a funnel cake stand on the other side that looked good, we should check it out." you said as you tugged on his hand into the stands direction.

"okay okay," he laughed. the two of you walked up to the counter, you in front.

"um hi, can u have a regular funnel cake and powdered sugar?" you said to the man

he looked you up and down, "sure hun," totally disregarding that tommy wanted something, he walked back into the kitchen. the man himself looked to be in about his mid 30's, with no hair and a bushy mustache. he was large, and covered in tattoos.

"oh okay," tommy said sarcastically.

"yeah i don't really know what that was about," you said as you scratched the back of your head.

"here you go babe, funnel cake on the house," the gross man said as he handed you the funnel cake, along with a napkin with a phone number.

before you could say anything, tommy stepped infront of you, "um excuse me sir, you never asked me if i wanted anything, and stop making moves on my girlfriend, that's fucked up and extremely disgusting."

the man eyed tommy, "you gotta lotta nerve talking to me like that boy,"

you whispered to tommy, "c'mon," you said as you pulled him away from the stand. along the way you passed a trash can, and you tossed the whole thing into the can, along with the napkin.

"whatta creep," tommy muttered

"yeah i know. talk about rude," you chuckled. you laced tommy's fingers into yours, and walked over to the ferris wheel.

"ugh," tommy groaned, "i don't like heights."

"oh well, we don't have to go on it if you don't want to."

"well, we're going on it." he said as he tugged you into line.

"just two?" the girl in the ticket booth said

"yes please," tommy said as he handed her the money.

the girl handed him the tickets and you got back into line. after 10 minutes, it was finally time to enter a compartment.

"you ready?" you asked tommy as you squeezed his hand

he gulped, "y-yeah."

you smiled and dragged him into a cart. he sat down next to you and held your hands tightly. the ferris wheel started with a sudden lurch.

"oh y/n y/n y/n y/n, i might not be alright." he said as he started breathing quickly.

"hey, it'll be okay," you said as you tipped his face up to look you in the eyes, "everything will be alright."

he took a few breaths and calmed himself. he smiled at you as you reached the top of the ferris wheel.

"it's beautiful up here," you said.

"yeah, everybody's blind when the views amazing." he said, looking at you.

you blushed and began to say something, before he pulled you in for a kiss.

it felt as if the world was spinning around you, but maybe that's because you were on a ferris wheel.

———

"hey, so do you need to go home tonight?" tommy asked as you approached his front porch.

"um, no. clay texted me earlier and said he didn't care if i stayed over. he really likes you ya'know."

tommy looked at you with a surprised look on his face, "really?"

"yeah, why do you think he lets me come over here all the time, or why he even let me talk to you in the first place?"

"yeah, heh. i guess you're right." he said as he opened the front door, letting you in first.

the two of you walked upstairs into his room before you said, "hey do you mind if i shower?"

"yeah of course, you don't have to ask," he said

"well yeah but i kinda don't have a change of clothes, so i'm pretty much asking if i can wear your clothes afterward," you chuckled

"yeah, sure," he smiled

"okay," you said as you paced into the spare room. you hopped into the shower and let the smell of the carnival wash into the drain.

after roughly 15 minutes of washing and scrubbing, you stepped out of the shower and noticed a sweatshirt and sweatpants folded nicely on the bed. you smiled, and happily changed into them.

you walked into tommy's room to see him grabbing blankets out of his closet.

"hey, what are you doing?" you asked,

"oh, hey. i'm grabbing blankets what does it look like i'm doing?" he laughed, "i figured since it's not that cold tonight we could lay on the roof and watch the stars."

you gasped, "oh my god yes! do you need help?"

"no," he said as he threw blanket out of his window on the ledge of the roof.

"oh okay, i'll grab my shoes," you said as you tan down the hall, grabbing your shoes. you walked back to see tommy wearing a beanie. he looked so cute.

"all set?" he asked

"yep! lead the way."

tommy crawled out the window, and helped you out. you noticed all the blankets were laid down with pillows on them. you sat down, and tommy joined you on the right.

"it's so pretty out here."

"yeah, there isn't much light pollution around here compared to the city." tommy said

you looked up at the stars, "i found the big dipper— oh and the little one too!" you exclaimed.

tommy giggled, "those are the only constellations i know. i told myself i would learn more, but i never got around to it."

"maybe we could learn together," you smiled and looked over at him.

"yeah, i would like that." he said staring back at the stars, "hey, there's something i've been meaning to tell you," he sat up.

you sat up too, "yeah?"

"um," he exhaled, "y/n, i thought i felt this way when i first met you, but meeting you in person confirms it. y/n i- i love you."

the dream of last night came into your mind. the events following those words came back. everything came back.

"n-no no-n-n," you said as you started to cry. you didn't want to do this to him, it was wrong. you just couldn't help it.

"y/n, what happened," he said, wrapping his arms around you

in between sobs and sniffles, you told him everything, the nightmares, the anxiety, everything.

"i'm so sorry," you whispered within his embrace

"don't be sorry. there's nothing you could do. you're not a burden or anything like that, i'm just glad you told me." he planted a light kiss on your head.

after a few minutes of silence, you said, "hey tommy?"

"yeah?"

"i love you too." you said before you kissed him.

he then held you closely as the two of you sat there, in the silence of the night.

———

[9:28am]
[november 25]

you were awakened by the soft snores coming from tommy. you sat up, careful not to wake him, and remembered the events of last night.

i'm pretty sure i did not fall asleep in his bed, you said to yourself. you looked around the room, and saw your phone plugged in on his computer desk. you slowly got out of his bed and checked for any texts from clay. there indeed were a few:

Clay🦂

good morning when should i get you?
hello
y/n
wake upppp
fhaiowlwj

sorry sorry i'm awake
and now would be good.

okay, is something wrong?

nononononono, i just want to get out of his hair

understandable, leaving now

you looked over at tommy and saw that he was still snoring. after you put your shoes on, you snapped a picture of sleepyinnit, and left the room.

when you walked into the living room, you found a piece of paper and wrote him a note:

hi tommy, clay picked me up, but i'm safe don't worry. i had a blast yesterday, thank you.
<3 y/n

you smiled at the note and sat on the couch. you noticed walter and betty sitting right in front of you, tails wagging.

"what are you- ohhhhhh. you're probably hungry!" you sprang to your feet and fed the dogs, along with giving them fresh water. you added to the note

p.s. i fed and watered the pups :)

you scratched betty's head and sat back down on the couch. after about 5 minutes of scrolling through twitter, you got a text from george.

George

hey i'm outside

you were a little confused but you got up and left the house, locking the door behind you.

"hey what are you doing here?" you asked george

"well, clay doesn't realize that he cannot drive in the UK without a license from the UK. i just got a ticket in the mail because clay showed his Florida drivers license to a cop." george laughed, "i should've told him but i didn't realize he was driving places and when he was i didn't think twice about it."

"ohhhhh, that makes a lot of sense," you joined in with his laughter, "he can be an idiot sometimes... so anyways what did you guys do yesterday?"

"well we went grocery shopping, and we also did- a lot of talking."

"talking?" you raised an eyebrow at him

"yes! seriously!"

"what did you talk about?"

"well- us." george said

"oh. well anyways i guess you can say me and tommy did a lot of talking then too."

"oh really? about what."

"well, i get a lot of nightmares, and i had one about him the other night. it wasn't good. and so i told him about that and i guess we talked about 'us' too. we went to a carnival as well, it was pretty cool. but i got hit on by a gross old guy." you said making a disgusted face

george laughed, "sounds like you had fun,"

"yeah. yeah i did."

———

"i'm home! let me guess, you didn't miss me," you said to clay who was laying on the couch— in his pajamas.

"i did actually, but it was nice because the house was quiet." he laughed

"oh shut up,"

"by the way, nice outfit," clay said sitting up

you rolled your eyes and walked back to your room.  you changed into new clothes for the day; a t-shirt and sweatpants.

you walked back into the living room, "so what are we doing today?"

"chores!" george said as he handed you a broom.

"oh. okay, where should i start?"

"kitchen, then i'm gonna mop, and clay is dusting."

"i am?" clay said, clearly still not 100% awake

"yes, chop chop." george laughed. you made your way into the kitchen and began sweeping. it was an easy chore, so you were glad to get it over dusting or mopping. after about 10 minutes, the kitchen was swept to perfection.

"okay george, i'm done. what next?" you asked

"vacuum the living room, the vacuum should be in the hallway closet next to your room."

"okay," you said. you trudged over to the hall closet and pulled out the vacuum. you dragged it into the living room and plugged it into the outlet.

the sound of the vacuum filled the house for roughly 20 minutes as you went into each room with carpet, making sure to vacuum every nook and cranny.

"okay george, i'm finished." you said as you unplugged the vacuum from the wall.

"okay, you're done for the day. just clean up your room a little okay?" he said.

"it's a pigsty," clay laughed

"no it is not, but yeah sounds good." you said

you walked into your room and picked up the dirty laundry of off the floor, and threw it into a basket. you organized some of the products on your dresser, and folded a basket of clean laundry clay placed at the foot of your bed.

you stepped back from the room and were proud of the way it looked. you quickly made your bed, and laid down for a little while.

you were scrolling for awhile when you saw a fanart of you and tommy. coincidentally, you were sleeping under the stars. you liked it and sent it to tommy.

that also reminded you that you had another picture of sleepyinnit. you posted it with the caption:

sleepyinnit pt. 2 :)

you exited twitter, and was about to listen to music right before clay walked into your room,

"hey. george and i are gonna be gone for a few hours, so george said if you wanted to have tommy over, it would be okay with him. to be honest i'm not really sure how you're not sick of him but," he laughed

"he's actually not that loud and annoying in person ya know, and i'll text him. but does that mean you and george are going on a date?" you asked mischievously

clays cheeks began to redden, "n-no, well maybe, i don't know. sure. yes. ugh! why is it so hard to talk to you," he sighed as he sat down on the bed.

"oh cmon now, you act like i didn't already know. also george would never shut up about you." you laughed.

clay joined in, "yeah well, he is pretty cute when he rambles,"

"okay that's enough lovey dovey mushy stuff for me, go on your date now lover boy," you said ushering him out of your room.

after a few goodbyes, you finally heard the door shut, so you texted tommy:

Tommy💗

come over *georges address*

be there in 20 :)

you smiled and got up, inspecting the clean house. you had only been there for a week and it already needed cleaning. it didn't really surprise you though.

after walking around you sat down on the couch and watched tv. you wondered where george and clay were going, but you figured george would tell you all the details when clay wasn't around.

———

"so yeah, that's the house," you said, showing tommy the last room in the tour- the bathroom.

"it's a nice house," he said, taking it all in.

"yeah , i guess it is," you said as you made your way into the kitchen. you opened the third to last box of chocolate fudge poptarts and began to eat one; careful not to get any crumbs on the clean carpet.

"wanna play a game?" you asked, "i think george has monopoly-"

"I LOVE MONOPOLY!" he said, very loudly

"okay then, monopoly it is," you walked down the hall into the closet, and pulled monopoly out of the stack of games.

you read the directions, just so you both had a fresh idea of how the game was played. you decided to be the banker, and you divvied the appropriate amount of money to the two of you.

"i get to be the dog!"

"aw no fair! i guess i'll be the shoe," he said

"yeah, the shoe suits you," you laughed.

in the beginning of the game, it was very slow, both of you bought almost every property you landed on, and tommy almost declared bankruptcy; until he just made it to 'GO,' avoiding the boardwalk property that you owned. he eventually caught up, and made you wonder how either of you were going to win.

"that's the last red property in the color set! time to buy houses," you said, purchasing a house for each property.

"well you're not going to make much money if you don't have this," he said, holding up park place, "you can't make all that much money without the dark blue color set."

"don't worry about me tommy, that card will be mine one way or another."

the game went on like this for a good 2 hours, before you finally declared bankruptcy after landing on tommy's marvin gardens, complete with a hotel.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT!" he shouted

"yeah yeah, now help me clean up,"

"alright," the two of you began to clean up the monopoly game when you heard the door open,

"hello- oh hey you guys," clay said as he walked in the door, george behind him.

"hello gentlemen," tommy said very politely.

"hello tomathy," george laughed as he noticed the monopoly game, "who won?"

"tommy did, even though i was winning three-quarters of the game." you replied

"never would think of tommy as a guy with good money management," clay laughed.

tommy laughed as the two of you continued the clean up the board. you finally put the game back into the closet and sat down next to tommy on the couch. he was talking to george.

"so how come you're not annoying in real life?" george asked

tommy laughed, "i could say the same for you."

conversation between all four of you continued on for about an hour and a half when clay proposed the idea of takeout for supper.

"can we get chinese? i saw a good looking chinese place a few miles from here," you suggested

george made a disgusted look on his face,

"okay, maybe not. pizza?" you said

"sounds good to me," clay said

"agreed," tommy replied

"i'll call it in," george said, leaving the room,

once george ordered the pizza, it only took 20 minutes for it to arrive. everyone ate, and decided to watch tv. clay and george sat together on one couch, and you and tommy snuggled up on the other.

after a few random movies, clay and tommy decided they wanted to watch some stupid comedy, so you pretty much texted george the whole time,

George

this movie is so stupid

agreed, but they just had to watch it lmao

yeah, anyways how was the date?

it was kinda awkward ngl, it was nice but i guess the two of us aren't used to "dating" if that's what you would call that

yeah i get it! hopefully it'll get better :p
seen 9:24pm

laughter filled the room thanks to clay and tommy.

"oh my god you guys," you sighed

"that was hilarious!" clay said in between wheezes,

"i know! he just did the thing and oh!" tommy began to laugh with clay again.

after the horrendous movie ended, george and clay went to bed.

"can we please watch something that isn't stupid?" you asked light-heartedly

"sure, what do you want to watch?" tommy asked, scrolling through the channels

your eyes lit up, "finding nemo!"

tommy laughed, "something not stupid huh, alright."

they two of you watched for a few minutes before you found yourself falling asleep.

Tommy POV

"hey do you wanna go to bed? you seem- oh, heh," you placed a kiss on her forehead, "goodnight y/n." you turned the tv down, and went to sleep.

Clay POV

as you walked into the living room, you noticed the tv was turned down.

"hey guys? i think i left my water out here-" you stopped seeing tommy and y/n asleep together on the couch. you smiled as you grabbed your cup off of the table.

"you're lucky i like you tommy," you said as you turned the tv off. you walked back into georges room, closing the door behind you. you crawled into bed and said,

"hey george, you'll never guess what i just saw."

[word count: 6559]
[december 13 2020, 12:04pm]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 36
in a world where a girl longs to be in the public light and is constantly haunted by her fears and a guy just wants to please his fans... will it wor...
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
422K 8.4K 25
in a ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• where แด›แดกแด streamers โžจ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ for each other via a ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ โ†ฃโœฏ and find much more in ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ than they'd ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— expect if w...
72.3K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...