[Turning You] On!

By Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... More

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 26

22K 346 22
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.TWEET.LIKE

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You - Dido

Chapter 26

“Brielle wake up!” I stirred in my sleep and rolled over digging my face deeper into the pillow not wanting to wake up.

“Brielle come on wake up. We got school.” He said straddling my backside.

“Are you feeling better, you sure you want to go to school today.”I said hoping he would say no, so I could sleep. We had gotten in late last night and I was beyond tired.

“No, I don’t really want to be in this house any more than I have to be.” I told him. I turned over looking up at him.

“We don’t have to go to school. We could go somewhere else.”I said rubbing my fingers against his cheek.

“Nah, it’s cool. We wouldn’t want Michigan to regress our admission because we decided to ditch school, most of our last semester.” I smiled up at him.

“I can’t wait for it to be just me and you in Michigan.”

“Ditto, you better not have me fighting the Michigan guys because they want some Brielle.”

“They can’t always get what they want.”

“They better not,” He said pecking my lips. “Come on let’s get ready,” He said standing up and heading to the bathroom.

“You can shower with me if you want.”

“I thought we had school.” I chuckled.

“We can be late,” He said. I got up following him into the shower to take him up on his offer.

We made it to school a little before lunch was supposed to start. We might as well have just ditched for the whole day if we were going to just ditch three classes. I sat at the lunch table with my head leaning against Terry’s shoulder. The room was completely empty but when the bell rung in about ten minutes it would be packed.

I felt Terry pull me tighter against him. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me.”Are you okay?” I asked him.

“He’s choosing her over me.”

“Who? Your Dad?” I questioned. He nodded.

“Terry no he’s not, just give him some time to think about things.”

“He’s had twelve years to think about things. He knows how much I loathe her and how I want nothing to do with her. I don’t want her in   my life. I don’t even want to see her face, so why would he be with her?”

“Maybe you should give him a chance to talk, so you can find out.” I told him.

“I don’t feel like there’s a good explanation.”

“You can’t know until you actually listen. Terry I know you are upset, but you and your Dad do need to talk things out.”

“I have a feeling things will escalate higher than usual if we talk. I don’t want to say something that I’m going to regret.”

“You don’t regret anything you have already said to him?”

“No,”

“You were pretty harsh.”

“No I wasn’t” He retorted. I sighed.

“Just talk to him Terry.”

“I will later.” I laid my head back against his shoulder.

“Brielle,” I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned in the direction it came from to see Rickey walking in our direction.

“Hey,” I replied. “How are you?”

“Good you?”

“Great, what are you doing here?”

“I had to come pick some things up from the office.” He said before looking at Terry.

“This is Terry,” I said beginning to introduce them. “Terry this is Ricky,”

“What’s up man,” Terry greeted.

“What up,” Ricky replied.

“How’s your mom?” I asked him.

“Okay, I guess,” I heard the bell sound for lunch

“I hope things get better.”

“Yea me too.” He replied. “Well look I got to go. It was good seeing you again.”

“Yea you too, bye!” I said as students began to file into the lunch room. I turned back around in my seat and leaned my head back against Terry’s shoulder.

“Who was that?” Terry asked.

“An old friend, he used to go here.”I told him not giving up anything else.

“Yall have a history?”

“Kind of,”

“What does that mean?”

“Why so curious?”

“Because when you saw him at the arcade a while ago you ignored him and didn’t seem to want anything to do with him and now yall seem like more than good friends.”

“What? What do you mean more than good friends?” I questioned pulling away from him and looking at him. “Do you think I’m doing something with him?” I asked before he could answer.

“That’s not what I meant Brielle, I’m just curious as to what changed.”

“We left off on a bad note and then he came and talked to me and we worked it out.”

“He’s the one that broke your heart….” He stated.

“Terry can we not talk about this.”  He looked at me for a while but didn’t say another word about it.

A while later Jace came to the table.”Where have you two been?” She asked.

“Busy,” I told him.

“Yea busy getting busy.”Jace added. I laughed.

“Whatever shutup,” I told him.

“Did Terry have you up against the headboard again?”

“Jace!” I shouted. Terry laughed next to me.

“That’s not funny Terry.”

“Yea it is,” He replied.

“No it’s not,”

“Lighten up Brielle,” Terry told me.

“I hate you,”

“That’s a lie, you love me,” He said kissing my lips. I smiled. I looked back towards Jace.

“Where’s Clary?” I asked him

“Well I kind of put it on her last night and she’s in a wheelchair until—“

“Jace!” I cut him off. “Where is she?”

“She went to the bathroom,” Terry and I laughed.

“Terry we need a guy’s night.”

“And Brielle we need a girl’s night.” I heard Clary say as she came up behind us.

“We can hit up the strip club,” Jace said.

“There’s a male strip club about an hour from here Brielle. There is also this club I want to go to. We can pretend to be single.” I died laughing.

“You know male strippers are gay right?” Jace asked her.

“No, they are just really sexy.” She retorted.

“It doesn’t matter, because neither one of us is going to the strip club,” Terry stated.

“What if I want a lap dance or strip-tease?” I asked him.

“That’s what you got me for,” I chuckled.

“Can we take your strip-tease to the bed?” I questioned.

“Anytime,” The bell rung signaling the end of lunch. I stood up from the table along with everyone else.

“Terry we will talk about this guy’s night out later.” Jace said.

“Alright man,” Terry replied laughing.

“If I can’t go to the strip club you can’t go,” I told him as we walked to class.

“You are the only stripper I need B,” I chuckled.

“So are you going to be my personal stripper tonight?” He asked

“Yea, but I charge a high fee, so come prepared with a bunch of ones.” He laughed.

“I will just make sure you come in limited clothing and will be prepared to take everything off.”

“I will definitely be ready.”

“Oh really?” He asked as he moved closer to me. He leaned down so that his lips brushed against my ear. “And be prepared to get fucked….hard!”  He whispered before walking into the class and leaving me behind to soak in his words. I chuckled to myself as I recovered and walked into the class sitting next to him. He winked at me with a cocky grin and turned towards the front. He was going to be in for a eye-opening ride whenever we decided to have this eventful night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 13.1K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
108K 4.1K 62
DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING Highest ranking: #16 in Clace There are a lot of Fanfictions out there of TMI High school's. Clary being the ugly nerd a...
4.1K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
1.4K 44 35
Brielle is starting her first year of college trying to move on from her past by not trusting anyone. But what happens when she meets Jay, the type o...