Eres Academy :School of The R...

By cassiopp3ia

HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth i... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44.
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Heir's series #2 book trailer

31

8.3K 332 80
By cassiopp3ia

Paige.

"How did you find out?" I asked while I played with my hands on the table. "Who told you?"

"No one told me." Blake said. "I knew something was wrong by the way you spoke through the phone so I had to check on you."

"But what about your internship?" I frowned. "Did you just leave it?"

"I told you that's not important to me now." He said in a serious tone. "You're more important."

There wasn't any point in arguing because there's no way I could manage to make him leave. The look in his eyes tells me that he's staying.

I folded my arms. "How'd you know I was here?"

"You weren't at school, or at your dorm, so I knew you'd be here."

I just nodded. "D-do you know about Mom?"

He nodded.

I've no idea how he knows about Mom's condition but I didn't anymore ask.

"You should get some rest." He looked at me.

"No." I shook my head and stood up. "I have still have so much to do and I have to get back to the-"

"Stop it Paige." Blake said firmly. "Have you even seen yourself? You look like you're barely even living."

"Do you think I don't know that?" My eyes watered. "I know I look horrible, and helpless but I didn't want any of this!" I sobbed. "I didn't want any of this...but I'm trying..."

"Yes you're trying." Blake spoke. "Look at me." He held my chin.

I looked up to his eyes.

"You will get through this." He held my hand. "And I will be with you every step of the way." He squeezed my hand. "I promise."

_______________________________

"Bennet why aren't you attending training anymore?" Our track coach asked.

"S-sorry Coach, I just have an emergency." I kept my head down. All I felt while at school was shame, I was ashamed of myself that I couldn't look up to my teachers or anyone. My grades were falling, and I was missing classes, and I didn't have time for even my own friends.

"If you keep on missing trainings then you're going to loose your chance to compete in next season's sports tournament."

"I understand Coach." I kept my head down.

Days went by and my friends stopped minding me. They walked past me in the hallways and they didn't anymore confront me in the cafeteria, neither share eye contact. I guess they gave up. If I was in their place, I would too, they were so persistent but I just wouldn't let them in, it's all my fault. But them not knowing is what's best for now.

"I'm sorry Miss Bennet but with you grades, there's nothing we could do." The Dean sighed in her chair as she went through my student records. "Based on your grading average, it'd be impossible for you to reach the Average grade required at the end of the month."

"Well is there anything I could do?" I looked up to her.

She sighed and took out her glasses. "Sweetie, you failed majority of your exams."

"Then can I at least retake the exams?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry dear, there's nothing I could do."

I slumped in my chair as my eyes started to water. I massaged the side of my forehead in frustration. "Do I really have no chance in keeping my spot in this school?" I blinked back a tear.

The Dean tapped her pen on her desk. "There is one way." She gathered the papers of my student records. "Reach the required average, but the question is," She took off her glasses. "Can you do it?"

My head went around in circles, thinking about all the possibilities.

"Yes." I stood up. "I can."

On my way out of the Dean's office I bumped into Ned.

"Sorry." I apologized immediately and hurriedly walked away. I still had to take my shift at my part time job.

I tried to go to school as much as possible but some days, I just couldn't. I sometimes had to watch over Mom the whole day, and when Aiden would come back from school he'd take a turn in watching after Mom so I could take some rest but I'd use that time for me to escape and take my part time shift at a near by cafe. I needed to earn money one way or another. 

Blake would always come to the Cafe and helping me around, afterwards he'd join me to the hospital to look after Mom. 

"My parents and sister knows the best doctors in the country, I'll make sure that they could tend to your Mom." Blake caressed my hand.

"Hear that Paige? Now stop crying, your eyes are about to fall out." Aiden chuckled. He sat on the couch at the corner of the room while reading a novel. 

I sighed. I can't remember the last time I got to sit down and relax with a novel in my hand. Everything people to do is relax and calm down. But how on earth could I do that when my Mom's life is on the line?! 

"Can I have your library card?" The librarian asked.

I handed it over and continued inside the school library. I've been missing classes so I though about going through some books in the library to catch up. 

I got a pile of books and brought them to a table and I started reading. With my Aunt watching over Mom, I started to worry less. 

I flipped through the pages and started jotting down notes on my notebook. I gripped my pen as I wrote. Why am I like this now? Always catching up to yesterday's lessons. I'm an achiever, but now I'm all left behind. A mediocre. No. Less than that. I banged my pen on the table and covered my face in my hands. I hate who I am now. 

"Ehem."

Shit. I must've disturbed the librarian. I took my hands out of my face. My eyes widened when I didn't see the librarian in front of me.

"Ned?" I said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

He sighed and sat down across me with a big red folder in his hand. He placed it on the table and faced me. "Here." He slid the folder across the table to me. 

My forehead scrunched. "What's this for?"

He eyed me waiting for me to open it. I opened the folder and found a bunch of notes, of different lessons, from every one of our subjects. 

"That's my reviewer." He said. "It has all my complete notes from all the past lessons and for all the next lessons to come, so don't worry it's complete."

I scrolled through the pages. "W-why are you giving this to me?"

"That makes my studies easier and besides." He crossed his arms. "You'll need it more than me."

"I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered.

"Then don't say anything." Ned sighed. "Go through that when you're not at school, you'll catch up in no time, before you know it, you'll be ahead of the class." 

I kept silent as I turned the pages, each of the lessons and lectures were detailed and easy to understand. 

"Well that's all." He abruptly stood up. 

"Hey Ned." I called him. He turned to me.

"Thankyou." I smiled. "Thankyou so much."

"It's nothing personal." He turned to me. "Just go through it if you have time, and." He paused. "Don't let yourself be expelled."

I smiled. "I won't."

He nodded and left.

 After classes, I rushed out of school and headed for the rocket train station, Blake wasn't with me since he was called by his father. I just hope he isn't in trouble. 

When I got back to the hospital, I found My aunt inside my Mom's private room. From the looks of it, she just arrived from Canada, since she had her suitcase at the corner of the room, she was unloading some groceries at the countertop. Mom's room was big, thank to Aiden's father, we got the best hospital in the state and Mom's room had great accommodations. 

My aunt looked up at me when she realized my presence. "Oh you're here." She smiled.

I smiled back and let down my bag on the couch. My back hurt from a tiring day. 

She approached me and wrapped me in her arms. "Everything will be alright."

I sighed. "I hope."

She then led me to the small dining set and brought out some food. "You must be starving, look at you." She placed a plate in front of me.

"Thank you." I started eating while she just watched me. 

"Where've you been? Does your school dismiss you this late?" She wondered. 

I shook my head while I chewed. "I've been dismissed hours ago, I've been searching for a part time job."

My Aunt suddenly stopped eating and stared at me. "A part time job?"

I nodded. "I've no choice, I need to pay for Mom's hospital bills and medication."

"But honey, shouldn't you be focusing on school?" She asked. "I'll do my best to handle your Mom's bills, your friend's father is also willing to help, let us be the one to worry about this matter."

 "As her daughter I want to do my part in helping her." I gripped my hands. "She wouldn't want to accept charity."

"But do you think she'd want to see you suffering like this?" She raised her brow.

I kept silent. 

She reached for my hand. "But there's also another thing you can do." 

I faced her. "What?"

"We could contact your-"

"No." I immediately stood up. "We are not asking him for help. Never." I picked up my jacket and wore it over my back and headed for the door. "I can find a way to save Mom on my own."

My eyes widened when Blake appeared the second I opened the door. It looked like he was about to enter when I was about to leave. 

"Hey." He smiled.

I looked at his arms and found some grocery bags. "Could I come in?"

"S-sure." I nodded and gave way. 

Auntie got shocked when Blake entered. 

"You didn't have to." I said to Blake as he unloaded the groceries.

"It's fine." He gave me a small smile and continued helping auntie unload.

While they talked, I positioned myself on the couch and I opened the folder Ned gave me and started reading. 

"Paige, why don't you go home and take some rest, I'll watch over you Mom for the night." Auntie suggested. 

"No thankyou." I answered without taking my eyes off the folder. 

"Come on deary, take a break." She insisted.

I turned a page. "I don't need one."

She sighed. "Son, you have a car right? Do you think you could send her home?" She said to Blake.

My brows furrowed. 

"Sure." Blake immediately answered. 

"You heard that Paige." 

I placed my folder down. "I said I'm staying here."

"Oh what am I going to do with you." She sighed. 

I rubbed the sides of my head. "Fine." I stood up. "But I'm coming back here first thing in the morning."

Auntie seemed happy about me giving in but I just felt too exhausted to argue. I followed Blake to the parking lot. I immediately fell asleep in his car, when I woke up we were already at my house. 

I immediately felt embarrassed when we entered the house. It was a complete mess, but I didn't have any time to worry about it. 

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked Blake, I started rummaging the fridge for food.

He stopped my hand. "Don't worry about me." 

"When are you going back to England?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why? Don't you want me here?" He chuckled.

"I was just wondering." 

He sighed. "Do I have to go back?"

I frowned. "Of course you do, your internship isn't yet over." 

"Do you really want me to leave that badly?" He asked.

I sighed. "If it will do you good, then yes."

"Fine." He crossed his arms. "I'll go back when things get better for you." 

I let out a sarcastic laugh. " Mom has cancer, it'll take years of medications, you can't stay for that long."

"I can if I want to." He said firmly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Then what do you want?" He asked.

I thought. "I want you to go back when I don't need you anymore, things will get better and I'm not that miserable."

"Wow." He chuckled. "Why does that sound so painful."

"Because that's the truth." I crossed my arms.

"Fine." He sighed. "I'll go back to England when you don't need me anymore, happy?" 

 I just nodded and sat on the couch in the living room. I still had some projects to accomplish. I got a clear sheet of paper and started drafting. Blake sat beside me and started studying as well. He needed to pass an exam before the school year ends.  

"Shit." I mumbled when I made a mistake. I crumpled my paper and tossed it to the ground and started again. 

I groaned when I made another mistake. "I'll never get this right." I threw my paper to the floor and covered my face with my hands. 

"I'll help you." Blake scooted over to me. 

"It's pointless." I placed all my books and folder away. "I'm so sick of it."

"Hey-"

"It's all my fault." I cut him off. "It-it's all my fault." I stuttered as tears formed in my eyes. He went closer and pulled me into his arms. My tears flowed down my face.

"Don't blame yourself." He whispered. 

"How can I not?" I sobbed. "If only I checked on Mom... If only I called her everyday, If only I wasn't caught up with my comfortable life, If only..."

I cried. "I should have known something was wrong." I wiped my eyes. "But I was too caught up with my comfortable life that I didn't get to check on her, that I didn't mind her at all, even if she's been suffering for so long." I closed my eyes. "I'm a terrible daughter."

"No." Blake took me out of his arms and held my shoulders. "You are not, you're caring, you're considerate, and you never put yourself before others." He looked me in the eye. "I know this much, so don't blame yourself."

I was speechless.

He sighed and wiped my tears with his thumb. "I hate seeing you like this." He took my loose strands of hair out of my face and behind my ear. "You should rest, I'll tidy up the place." 

Rest. The word I hate the most but everyone keeps telling me that. I wanted to protest but I suddenly felt like he was right. My whole body was weak, my head feels heavy. 

"Don't you have an exam tomorrow?" The thought just came into my head.

"It doesn't matter." He just smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Rest." 

"Ok." I agreed. Right after that I fell asleep on the couch. 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's 4 AM already. I scrunched my forehead when I realized I was in bed in my room. How did I get here? I hurriedly scrambled out of my bed and washed my face ready to study. I opened my phone to see the news.

My brows scrunched at the first headline. 

American Billionaire's son and company heir, Blake Carlisle spotted dating international supermodel.

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I didn't bother to finish reading the title nor the article. Why is the media full of crap and fake news? I don't have time to waste for it.  

I went downstairs and got shocked to see the whole place neat and clean, there was a takeout breakfast on the table. I got even more shocked to see Blake fast asleep on the couch. He didn't go home? 

I went closer to look at his face, he looked so tired. Guilt suddenly took over me. He's also getting exhausted because of me. I sighed and went to get him a blanket. I covered him with it. 

I noticed his book on the floor. I picked it up. It was about business. I guess that's what his exam is about. Beside it was his cellphone. I picked it up, I opened it's screen to see if there was a scratch.

My brows scrunched when the name Gia was on his screen. Gia Merrit the supermodel? 

She's left him a lot of texts so my curiosity grew. I turned to Blake feeling guilty. I sighed and opened his phone to read the texts. 

From: Gia

"Where are you?"       

From: Gia

Are you still in England?   

From: Gia

Where the hell are you Blake Calvin?!

From: Gia

Your Dad is furious. 

My jaw dropped while reading the texts. I looked at Blake. He left England without his Dad knowing? I felt guilty. Is it because of me?

I scrolled up for me to know what other things has he been doing.

From: Gia

Did you get back to the hotel?

From: Gia

I'm sorry about a while ago.

From: Gia

I think the press caught us.

From: Gia

Baby I miss your lips on mine. 

From: Gia

When are you going to dump your worthless girlfriend?

From: Gia

You're not serious about that dork right?

From: Gia

I miss you already, answer my call.

From: Gia

Kiss me like this again. I'll wait for you.

My forehead scrunched when I saw the pictures she sent. My hand were shaking when I opened them. The background showed that they were both in London and it was obvious that the picture was from a hiding press.

I almost dropped the phone when I saw the picture of them kissing. Blake's back was facing the camera while Gia had her hands wrapped around his face while her lips was on his. 

I immediately closed the phone and placed it down on the side table. My chest tightened. I had no idea what to do, I feel like I'm going crazy with all the thoughts in my head. Just like that, tears fell down from my face. I covered my mouth while I cried to not wake him up while I finished my project. 

Do I have to cry like this every day?! When will all of this stop. I'm so tired already, from everything.  

I was doing my paper work while wiping my tears with the back of my hand. Tears fell on my paper. It's not true Paige, it's not true. I whispered to myself only to end up tearing again. No matter how much I tried to convince myself. The truth and evidence is already there. 

Blake was still asleep when I left the house. I didn't bother to wake him up. I left the house and rode the train to go straight to school. 

I kept wiping my eyes during the train ride. I won't go to school looking like this. I can't break down. When I got to school, I walked down the hallway with a blank face. 

Students eyed me and started whispering as I walked by. 

"Is it true?"

"I can't believe it."

"It's expected."

I pulled myself together and kept my face composed. I just hoped the evidence of my tears aren't left on my face. 

I entered my room, my brows furrowed when the whole class suddenly turned silent. All their eyes were on me. I realized that all of them were holding their phones looks like they've read something. 

"Paige." 

I turned around and found Ram behind me, even he had his phone in his hand, and from the looks of it, he was reading the same thing everyone was.

I got his phone out of his hands. My eyes widened when I saw the news headline I saw this morning. 

American Billionaire's son and company heir, Blake Carlisle spotted dating international supermodel, Gia Merrit. 

My heart sank as I read the article. My hands started shaking again as the pictures of them kissing were showed. 

"Paige maybe you should talk to-"

I cut Ram off and placed his phone back in his hands. 

I couldn't take any of this anymore. I just can't. I walked hurriedly through the hallways as tears streamed down my face. I couldn't hold them anymore. 

I went went inside the women's comfort room and locked the door. I leaned my back on the door as I cried. I sat down on the floor and covered my eyes as I let out my hard and loud sobs. It echoed through the comfort room. 

It was the worst feeling ever, it felt so heavy on my chest. 

To think that even the person I rely on the most, would do this to me.

Why is it like the whole world's against me?! And no one's on my side. Why can't it all just end?!

I stopped to dry my tears. My brows scrunched when I the echoes continued. I frowned when I realized that even if I stopped crying. I could still hear sobs. 

I stood up, all the cubicles were empty. I got to the last one. My eyes widened when I opened it. 

"What are you looking at?" Khrysie raised her brow at me. 

It was shocking to see her. Her eyes were puffed as she hugged her knees. 

"I-I." I stuttered. "I didn't know you were back."

"Oh please." She rolled her eyes. "Stop holding it back, c'mon hit me, say all those nasty words at me, make fun of me, don't act like a saint." 

"I don't have time for this." I turned around. 

"Hey!" She yelled. "If you tell anyone about this, I swear."

"I won't tell anyone." I sat down and hugged my knees. "So please just stop." I felt so tired, and this girl had to be here. I sighed as my tears continued to fall.

"Why are you crying?" Khrysie eyed me. "You already have what you want."

I kept quiet and wiped my tears. 

"Everything you do is right," She mumbled. "Shouldn't you be happy now?" 

"I wish I was." I rubbed my eyes.

She continued tearing. While I watched. 

"You should be happy." She rubbed her nose. "Everything in the world works in your favor." She eyed me. "You must be finally happy that that bitchy spoiled, rude ass Princess finally gets what she deserves."

"No." I shook my head. "I don't think that way." 

She kept silent. "If you're crying, you should go out there, I'm sure many people would be lining up to comfort you."

"Are you going to keep this up?" I asked her. 

"Well it's true." She folded her arms. "We may both look miserable but I'm a lot more miserable than you." 

  "What makes you say that?" 

She rolled her eyes. "You have a lot of people lining up to hear whatever tiny problem you're going through now."                                                                               

She really has no idea. "That's not the case-"

"Well for me it is." She cut me off. "At least you have someone to go to, someone to run to, because I." She paused. "I think I just lost everyone." 

She started crying again "Because of my stupid, bitchy attitude, I'm losing my friends." She hugged her knees. "Do you have any idea what it feels like?!" 

"Yes, I do." I raised my voice. "Because of my selfish attitude, I'm about to loose my friends, and because of that attitude I'm might loose my Mom!" I wiped my eyes as the tears fell down. 

I hugged my knees as well and cried. Silence filled us.

"Well I guess we're both miserable then." She sighed.

I kept quiet. 

"You know Paige." She broke the silence. "I've always envied you."

My eyes widened with what she said. I turned to her. "What?... Why?"

She leaned her head on the wall. "You always knew what to do, wherever you went, it was so easy for people to like you, and that frustrates me." She rubbed the sides of her head. "Because everyday I'd come to the thought, why can't I be like you?"

I was shocked by her words. 

"Every time you do something it outshines me. I've been trying to get Blake to look my way for as long as I can remember but seeing you with him gives me the question. How can some random commoner achieve what I've been trying to get for years. And all that is driving me mad." She continued. "I've been waiting for Blake, I never looked at any other and here you come and you take his eyes with you every where you go."

"I-I never thought it that way." I looked down. 

"I never imagined to be telling you this but." She laughed. "There came to a point where in I started copying the way you tied your hair, the way you talked, and almost your style because I badly wanted to be like you." 

Like me?! Why would she want to be like me? I just looked at her while she explained.

"I look pathetic don't I?" She rubbed her nose.

I shook my head. "Actually I'm getting to understand you a lot more now."

She sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

I took her hand. "You don't have to change yourself to be accepted by others." I brought her hand to her heart. "Be yourself, don't live to please others, but to be happy." I smiled at her. 

"And those who'd stay when you're yourself, they are the ones who truly cares about you." I smiled. "Remember that." 

She started breaking down again. I sighed and hugged her. I never imagined myself doing this but here I am now. I patted her back as she let out her cries. 

When I let go, She was silent. She just kept her eyes on the ground lost in thought. Just when I thought that was the end of our conversation she spoke again.

"You know Paige." She turned to me. "I am so sorry." 

My eyes widened. Did she just say that?

"I am so so sorry." She continued. "For everything that I've done to you, for the monster I was." She wiped her eyes. "Because of it, I lost sight of who I truly am and what was most important, I'm so sorry." She looked down. 

 "I'm sorry too." I clasped her hands. "For being insensitive and all."

 "No I was just immature." She said.

"But I misjudged you." I added.

She frowned. "I was the one bitchy."

"Wow." I laughed. "Who knew we'd end up like this."

"Yeah." She chuckled while wiping her eyes.

"Wait." She held my arm. "I opened up to you, now tell me." She crossed her arms. "Who on earth made you cry?"

___________________________-

I walked out of the comfort room with Khrysie by my side. And I've never felt this good for the past days. I've let it all out. And the listener was just the right person I needed. 

"You'll get through this." Khrysie said before walking away to her class. And just like that, I've made a new friend.

I sighed and walked to my classroom. It was break time so I expected that no one would be inside. I'll just put my bag on my chair and the rest, I'll figure it out. 

The lights were off when I opened the door to my classroom. I jumped in my place when Aicko suddenly popped out of nowhere and pulled me into a hug, before I knew it, Shari and Eloise were hugging me as well. 

"You guys, I'm sorr-"

"Shh. Shh." Eloise cut me off. 

"Were the ones who should be sorry." Shari sighed. 

"Andi told us what's going on." Aicko said. "But we just want you to know that we'll be here for you."

I felt tears of joy. "I thought you wouldn't want to be my friends anymore."

"Shh, That's nonsense." Eloise said. 

"We won't get rid of you so please tell me, when are you coming back to the dorm, I'm so lonely!" Aicko complained. 

I laughed. "Don't worry I'll be back."

"Here." Aicko handed me an envelope. I opened it and my brows furrowed when I saw the cash inside. 

"No, I can't take this."

"That's from the three of us, don't worry." Eloise encouraged. 

"No, sorry I don't accept charity." I gave the envelope back to Aicko.

"It's not charity." Aicko handed the envelope back to me. "Consider it as love."

___________________________________________________________________

["Paige, it's your Mom."] Auntie sobbed through the phone. 

I rushed back to the hospital even if my classes for the day aren't yet finished. I went straight to her room but her bed was empty.

My heart started racing. "Excuse me?" I asked a nurse. "Where is the patient?"

The nurse looked at the room. "Oh she was transferred to the ICU."

My hands started to shake. "T-thankyou." I said to the nurse before running to the ICU.

My heart sank as I watched doctors enter the room. I spotted Aiden's father and Auntie inside. I rushed beside them/

"Paige." Auntie said when she saw me.

"What happened?" I said in a shaky tone. I looked at Mom with many machines around her. "What happened?!" I started to cry.

"Paige, I think you should go home." 

"Go home again?" I frowned. "Why can't I stay here?"

"It's better if you don't see this." Aiden's father said.

"Paige, please just go home and study." Auntie insisted.

Study? Is that all they expect me to do?!

"Stop, I want to stay with Mom!" I teared up.

"Paige please." Auntie pleaded. Even she was on the verge of tears. 

Seeing Mom in the ICU drained the life out of me that I couldn't protest as the nurses lead me out. 

I was angry, I was sad, I was worried. I ran out of the hospital and went back home. Maybe there, I can let out my anger. 

When I got in, I immediately started pulling out my books, they wanted me to study so here I was. Although my eyes were glued to the book. My mind was elsewhere. What if Mom doesn't survive this? What if she stops fighting. What if she leaves me alone. I started crying. 

I turned on the TV to muffle my cries but I turned it off again when the news of Blake and Gia was on the news. I wiped the tears with the back of my hand. My phone was on silent so that I could ignore all his texts. 

I continued crying. Why doesn't any of this ever end?!

Because of my cries, I didn't realize that I left the door open, I also didn't realize Blake as he entered. 

"Hey." He came behind me and held my shoulder. Before his hand could come in contact to me, I moved away and looked away from him. "Are you okay?"

Do I look okay?!

I continued to ignore him, I stood  up and went upstairs to my room and he stubbornly followed. I was about to slam the door in his face but he stopped it with his hand.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

I didn't answer him and turned my back on him but he suddenly grabbed my arms and made me face him. I immediately took my hands out of him and slapped him hard on the face.

I got shocked at what I did. His face was tilted but it looks like he wasn't hurt because he looked more confused and surprised. I was so mad at him, I was so mad at my Mom's condition, I was so mad at myself, I was so mad at everything.

"Cheating asshole!" My tears fell. 

He's forehead scrunched. "What are you saying?"

"I hate you, I hate all of this!" I screamed and threw a pillow at him but he didn't mind it. He tried to get near me but I pushed him away. I collapsed on the floor and broke down. He didn't know what to do so he tried to hold me but I kept hitting his hand away.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I pushed him away. It all felt so heavy, so tight in my chest that I could barely breathe. I don't know if I could still do this.

"Paige, I don't understand."

I stood up and got my phone, I then showed him the news with a picture of him and Gia kissing.

His eyes widened when he saw the picture. "I don't..."

I got another pillow and threw it at him. "How could you do this to me? I trusted you." I cried over and over again, my eyes wouldn't stop. I hurt so much. Everything hurts. 

"Paige, please, let me explain."

"You selfish jerk! Cheating asshole! You disgust me! I shouted. "You're really are a jerk!" 

"Calm down, please..." His eyes started to water. He looked so confused, but I could see pain in his eyes from all I've said. But he deserved it. 

"Calm down?! How the hell do you expect me to calm down?!" I threw the last pillow on my bed at him. "You still have the guts to come back to me?! After kissing with some supermodel?! Was it nice?! Was it fun to play with me?!"

He tried to step towards me but he stopped when he saw me breaking down. I covered my face as I sobbed.

"Was it fun?" I stuttered. 

"Baby, I would never do that to yo-"

"You just did!" I shouted.

It felt like my heart was being pierced.  I just want to disappear and escape it all. 

"Paige." He knelt in front of my and held my hands. He couldn't utter a word because of his cries. I never imagined to see him like this.

"Don't touch me!" I tried to let go but he wouldn't. 

"You jerk, I trusted you." I cried. 

He let me go and I covered my face as I cried. "I loved you but why are you doing this?"
"You know I would never-"

"You said I could trust you!" I shouted. "I trusted you... I trusted you so bad Blake..."

"I know, baby...please listen to me..." He cried as well.

"It was when you were in England right?! Just because you're away means you could start dating and kissing other girls?! Shit! How could you do that?! You said you loved me...you said..." I choked back a sob. 

"I do love you." Pain was so evident in his eyes.

He pursed his lips while letting the tears fall down his cheeks. He looked so in pain that I was almost fooled that he really was. The evidences are all there. What more is there to believe?

"Please Paige, hear me out." He pleaded.

"No." I said firmly. "Leave me alone, get out of my house, I don't want to see you." I turned away from him. "You disgust me."

He slowly stood up. He tried to approach me once more but I moved away. He sighed and got his phone and keys. 

"We'll talk tomorrow. I love you."

_____________________________________________________________--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
318 16 8
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓏 Her last name was a curse she thought. Everywhere she went someone would recognise her or scream her name in hope...
39.7K 908 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...