The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

Od sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ Viac

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
epilogue
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

LXXVIII

8K 1.1K 593
Od sujinniie

-Back in 1997-

SEOKJIN POV (1997)

"Scram, kid!" The booming voices said as they slammed the door infront of me.

It has been 3 hours since I've had the baby, and it was almost midnight. The ramen was already eaten and me and the baby needed to find a place to rest.

"I wonder what mister sees in me to take care of you, little one," Seokjin said as he looked at the little girl in his arms, wrapped in a small blanket.

"He says the Almighty is with me, but why do I feel like it's not happening? I'd love to take care of you, but I have no family," I frowned at her.

"Afterall, I'm just a street kid, I sleep in the streets, but ever since I got you, I want to protect you with all my heart!" I smiled at her as I hugged her lovingly.

"You're gonna be pretend cousin, you know?" I giggled as I looked at her.

"But right now, we need to find a place to stay, and a place to eat in," I said as I looked at her, continued to make my way into the darker alleys. The alleys were filled with doors of houses where people stayed in.

I tried knocking in all of the doors, but no one would answer or someone would just snap and kick both of us out from their doorstep.

"We need to go to another neighborhood, it's getting darker and we need to move fast," I spoke under my breath as I looked at her, and we made our way out of the alley before walking with the crowd.

"Come on, you must be hungry. The mister that was dressed in white said that you are my family, but I'm not sure about that yet," I muttered as I kept walking with the tall strangers.

"Maybe if... I beg to some vendors for milk I'll be able to feed you," I continued as I looked up at the different signs with letters that displayed a restaurant.

I looked up at a small restaurant at the side and I stopped infront of the entrance before pushing the glass door open.

My eyes widened at the waft of food hitting my nostrils, looking around as I saw a few people chattering, drinking soju, and eating meals together.

It turned my stomach upside down from the side of that.

"Hey kid, what are you doing here? Where's your mother?" The man infront of me asked, as he kneeled down to my height.

"Oh hello, mister, I... I don't have a mother... I-I was wondering if I could.... ask for a meal," I replied as I slowly placed my head down to the ground.

There was a long silence, and the man infront of me smiled a bit before looking down at the bundle in my arms.

"This your sister? If you don't have a mother, then what about her?" The man asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Actually, she's my... cousin. We're homeless and we need to search for some food," Seokjin said as he looked at him.

"Ah, I bet she and you have had a hard time, is it family problems? I mean, I'm not asking for details," the man chuckled to himself before standing up straight, turning to the side.

"Hey Ah-Young! We have special visitors here!" He yelled and another figure came rushing in.

She looked down at us, and she gave a blank face before looking at the man.

"We need to give these two somewhere to eat and a place to stay, they're homeless," the man smiled at the woman.

"They're... homeless?" The woman replied.

"Yes, we don't have children, so what do you think?" The man said as he looked at me.

"Oh, and it's a baby! It's kind of sad that he has to take care of the baby by himself...," the woman trailed off.

"Think about it... I'll go and get the udon and some milk for the baby," the man said as he patted her shoulder before disappearing to the kitchen.

The woman started walking towards us, and she kneeled down infront of me before caressing my hair.

"What's your name, little boy? What about her?" She asked as she looked down at the baby.

"My name is Kim Seokjin... and this is my cousin, Jang Aehye," he smiled at her.

And she smiled back.

-7 years later-

December 4, 2004

"Are you stupid! Are you?!"

"Oh please! I can't believe you're being so full of yourself right now!"

"So everything I say is wrong now?!"

"Can you both just stop it?!" I yelled as I looked at both of them in the kitchen, my chest heaving up and down as I looked at them.

"You stop interfering here, street child!" The woman said as she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Ah-Young, that's enough! Stop putting it all on the kid!" The man defended as he tried to calm his wife.

"Won, do you think I'm putting it all on him?! He clearly started this! It's all his fault! If we never have taken both of them in we shouldn't have been dealing with education, finances, electrical bills, and food!" The woman argued as she looked at her husband.

"I've been working my ass of Ah-Young! Seokjin is working part-time yet you're so ungrateful!" The man argued back as he looked at her.

"But still, it isn't enough for to make us survive in this world! Do you know how much I earn for the part-time jobs I'm taking?!" She shouted and the man groaned at him.

"You've been going on and on about this, Ah-Young! Do you even want to stay in this marriage?!" The man shouted back.

"Because of those two dirty street kids you took in seven years ago, my life has been a chaos! The bills, education, the food we have is all starting to get lesser and lesser!" She yelled.

"If your life has been in chaos then there's no point in staying in this marriage," the man ended.

My eyes filled with tears, I turned my heel towards the staircase before running up towards the room Aehye was in, I rushed inside as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Seokjinnie? Why are you crying?" The little girl asked as she looked at me, rubbing her eye as she looked at me.

"Aehye, everything will be fine, I promise. We'll go for awhile, and we'll be back," I smiled sadly before walking towards the closet and taking out the stacks of clothing stored inside.

I took out an empty bag and placed the clothes inside along with the many things we had. I hung the bag on my back before walking towards her and wrapping my fingers around her small wrist.

"Come on, I'm gonna celebrate my birthday outside, wanna come with me?" I smiled at her and she smiled back before following me towards the exit.

Shouts and yells were still coming from the kitchen downstairs. I made my way down the stair case before being followed by the little girl I practically raised. I made my way to the front door before opening it slowly and making my way outside before being followed by Aehye.

She was only seven. And it was my 13th birthday today. I made my way towards the gate before swinging it open slowly, making sure the people who took us in didn't hear us.

I closed the gate as we walked out, and we made our way out of the alley and towards the busy streets where people were walking in.

I held her closely towards me, and we made our way with the crowd of people before walking to anywhere, to where we could spend the night.

It's useless that you've heard the fact people don't want you, that you're the reason why they're suffering. It makes you feel like you were never born in the first place, it seems like you were just a burden to this house. It felt like the only reason they wanted you in their house is so that they could look like a family with children.

And when they both get a divorce? Me and Aehye would have nowhere else to go. It's sad that we were homeless, and will always remain homeless.

And that household was never healthy for little Aehye in the first place.

I turned my head to a glass window, and my gaze fell on a the window that displayed different pastries and cakes and cupcakes.

Cheon Bakery

I looked up at the small sign. And I sighed deeply before looking at the cake infront of me, seperated by the glass window.

"It's my birthday, and I didn't even bring money," I sighed deeply as I looked at Aehye before giving a sad chuckle.

"Don't worry Seokjinnie! When I grow I'll buy you the biggggessst cake in the world!" Aehye giggled and I smiled at her before looking back at the cake.

"Hello little boy, what can I do for you?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz I love u :3

Anyway, Cheon Bakery has made an appearance, can you guess where it's from?👀

Andddd I decided to add a back chapter, you know just for fun :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

515 77 17
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: hello babe ... Mᴇ: who are you? ... ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: your big love Start: 13.6.2021 End: 8.9.2021
47.2K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
9.3K 666 21
❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. ❞ in which a seemingly cold and apathetic male draws the interest of hi...