Cruel Reality (Completed) 18+

By darksprinkles_321

Plot: Max is a pure blood vampire, which means he doesn't have to drink blood to survive like the half-blood... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 18

600 40 6
By darksprinkles_321

**Tong's POV**

"Knock, Knock, Knock."

Tong: Sleepily whispering. "Mmmm just 5 more minutes."

"Knock, Knock, Knock."

Tong: Pouting to myself as I pull the covers over my face. "I just want to sleep in peaceee."

"Ring, Ring, Ring."

I could hear my phone going off on the night stand next to me.

What the fuck do they want?

Half asleep I sling my arm out from under the blanket and blindly search for my phone with my fingers. After a few more smacks against my night stand I could feel my phone and I grabbed it not wanting to do anything more than shutting it up.

As soon as I pulled the phone into the blankets and opened my eyes to stare at the bright screen as my ears where going numb from the noise I immediately popped up in the bed throwing my covers around.

Tong: "Shit!"

Picking up the phone in a hurry feeling bad that it had taken me so long to answer it in the first place.

Tong: Saying sleepily. "Hello?"

Zee: Sounding worried. "Hey babe did I wake you up?"

Tong: Wiping my eyes. "N-no not at all, what's wrong?"

Zee: "Well I was knocking on your door a few minutes ago but there was no answer. I feel bad that I ended up falling asleep last night so I wanted to stop by and make it up to you as an apology."

I slap myself in the side of the head softly.

Fuck he was the one at the door...

Tong: "I'm sorry I didn't answer the door I'm currently really comfortable in bed and didn't want to get up. I thought you were a solicitor or a mail delivery guy asking for a signature."

Zee: "I can understand that, can you come and unlock the door though so that I can come in. Your neighbors are starting to look at me funny, its making me uncomfortable."

Tong: "yea I'll be there in a second."

I chuck my phone onto my bed after ending the call and rush to my closet to find something decent to wear. As I'm pulling on a pair of pants I start to chuckle to myself as it dawns on me that I don't need to get changed. It's not like Zee hasn't seen me naked before.

I'm a dumbass...

Pulling off the pants I silently curse at myself as I walk out of the closet and head for the front door. Taking a few deep breathes, I pull the front door open and smile at the sleepy looking Zee in front of me.

He always has deep dark circles under his eyes and I know that it's from the late nights of working he does. He works at night after school but he's never actually told me what he does yet.

I've always been a little curious about it to be honest.

I lean forward and grab his hand to pull him into my dorm as I give him a cheeky grin in my boxers.

Tong: "You didn't have to wake up so early in the morning, you could have just explained to me what happened during class or lunch. It's not the first time you've fallen asleep on me. I know that your almost always busy."

I would never actually admit that it did hurt a bit when he falls asleep on me, I actually cried a little bit last night but he doesn't need to know that.

Zee: He closes the space between us and softly kisses me on the lips before pulling back to rest his forehead on mine. "I know your just saying that to make me feel better but I swear I'll try to stop doing that. I really was looking forward to seeing you last night, I was just busy. I'm sorry babe." He rubs my sides and smiles at me with a pouty baby face. "Do you forgive me?"

Tong: Wanting to mess with him a little bit. "Mmmm, I don't know. Do you deserve to be forgiven or not? Maybe you should be punished instead?"

Zee: Raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "I like the sound of that, what do you have in mind as my punishment?" Whispering in my ear seductively. "I'm all yours babe."

Fuckkkk, he has no idea what he does to me and it's not funny!!

I could feel myself getting hard at just the sound of his seductive voice and it made me want to do unforgivable things to him but I knew better.

Grabbing both of his hands I walk backwards toward my bed as I pull him along with him. Once my legs hit the bed I pulled zee on top of me as I laid down and looked up at him with a small smile.

Tong: I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down to mine before whispering. "Why don't you show me who you belong to? Than ill forgive you."

Zee: He loops an arm under my hips and presses himself against me as he kisses my jawline and leaves a small hickey against my neck. "Deal."

Shit I'm going to regret this request aren't I?

Feeling a little panicky as I realize that it's been a little while since we've had sex.

I hope he's gentle with me...

Not wanting to think anymore I remove an arm from around his neck to slowly trace his shoulder, chest and waist line until I had enough of the teasing.

I wanted to see my man!

Tong: I tug on his shirt and kiss his neck. "Take it off, I want to see you."

He chuckles to himself as he sits up and tugs his shirt over his head as his abs come into view and I could feel my heart skip a beat at the sight.

God damn, nobody should be allowed to look like this.

Subconsciously I run my hand up his chest as I take in every detail.

Tong: I open my arms to him as a sign to get his ass back down to me ASAP. "I don't think I want you to go shirtless in public ever again. Everyone will try to take you from me."

Zee: He shakes his head with a smile as he unbuckles his jeans and pulls them off before finding his spot on top of me again. "I'm not going anywhere. You're the only one I want."

Before I could answer he had my lower lip between his teeth as I felt his tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth. With a soft groan of pleasure and excitement I open my mouth to his as he explores every region while his hands were firmly griping my sides. Teasingly I sucked on his tongue as I run my fingers through his hair.

Zee: Groaning against my touch as he pulls back a little bit while breathing hard. "Be good babe or I really won't be able to control myself..."

I roll my eyes as I bite his lower lip playfully and kiss his cheek. I grip his hair a little rougher as I bring my lips to his ear before nibbling on his neck right below.

Tong: Whispering. "I want you to fuck me."

Not having to say another word he looks down and tugs on my boxers as I feel my half hard dick getting excited at the thought of the things that were about to do.

I was now completely naked beneath him as he takes in every inch of my body before bending down to kiss my shoulder then my chest and slowly reached my hip. I could feel my body shiver under the touch of his soft lips.  As he was lifting my right leg up to place on his shoulder so he could get a better view of me, my dumb ass mother fucking phone decided to ring.

AKHDLRPLNMSDKJFBADROIUGVBDFGA...

Tong: I smack my hand against the covers of my bed in anger as Zee looks at me with disappointment in his eyes. "I swear to god this asshole is dead." I picked up my phone and answered it without looking at the caller Id. "WHAT?!?!?"

Win: "Uhh Tong you good man? I was just calling to make sure you were okay, your late to your first class and there's some rumors going around about you. Max and I want to talk to you about it."

Tong: I was too angry to really process what he was saying. "Shit... Okay just give me like 10 minutes, I'll be there soon."

With that I hung up the phone and glanced over at Zee with a small pout.

Zee: He releases my leg and pulls me into a hug. "It's okay, it's my fault for not coming over last night. I'll let you get ready as I take a shower. I'll try to come over later tonight, how about that?"

But I want him to be with me right nowww!!

I missed him and I know that I said the secrecy didn't bother me but it does, I just want everyone to know that he's mine so I can be intimate with him in public for god's sake.

Tong: Hiding the rest of my sadness I give him a smile. "Okay, I'll see you tonight then."

Not wanting to continue this conversation I got up and headed for my closet once again, I had to get ready for school...

As I was changing I could hear the water running in the bathroom as I was pulling my pants on and for some reason that brought the thoughts of Max and Tul being together into my head. I still couldn't believe what I had seen and its already been a month. I did think about telling Zee at first but then I decided against it because I figured it was their own decision when to tell people when they wanted to...

Love is not an easy thing, that's for sure.

Especially for a vampire...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.4K 17
From their first kiss on set, Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai and Max Nattapol Diloknawarit have been attracted to each other but even though they play...
6.8K 579 45
Tul had only met Max once... but never forgot him. Heck, he hadn't even seen him in his true form. There was just something that about him that made...
31.5K 428 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
66.8K 5K 96
Max returns to Thailand after finishing his latest manuscript only to accidentally meet the oldest son of the company that's one of the main topics o...