Living With A Police Officer...

Par Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... Plus

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven

177K 2.6K 339
Par Tears_To_Roses

Heyy Guys,

I thought I'd upload early cuz tomorrow I have skating for 4 hours right after school, then Wednseday is my birthday, Thirsday is my school's dance and Friday is my birthday sleepover party. Which means that I may not get to upload very often this week.

Last chapter had 4 votes, which makes me super happy :) And at one point I was somewhere in the 400's on the what's hot list. But now I'm somewhere in the 700's, so lets try and get me back up there and maybe beat 400 something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eleven

Harmony's POV

          Drew guides me into the building, his hand on the small of my back, sending fireworks off in my body.

          The music is pumping, so loud that the ground is vibrating. The club smells like sweat, beer and sex.

          Drew flashes our ID's to the security guard.

          Since Drew is a cop, he was able to get an ID made for me in no time. Drew searched everywhere for a club that you could get into without being 20 years old. Because he's a cop and all, he wasn't going to do anything illegal and get me into an underage club.

          "Drew over here" A girl with blonde hair and grey eyes, dressed in a black dress waves Drew over to a booth in the back where they are 3 other guys sitting, sipping on beers.

          Drew and I weave around the mass of bodies, making our way over to his friends. When we manage to arrive there in one piece, Drew gives each of the guys a man hug and the girl runs over, hugging him.

          A sharp pain jolts through my chest, anger spreading throughout my body.

          What the heck? I might want to see a doctor about that.

          Drew slides into the booth, pulling me in beside him.

          "Guys this is Harmony, Harmony meet the guys" Drew introduces me to his friends.

          A strangely familiar guy, with blonde hair and murky blue eyes, smiles at me and holds out his hand, "I'm Finn, nice to meet"  

          I grasp his hand and shake it. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows, something I do when I'm thinking.

          "Not personally, I was the other cop at your court session"

          "That's why" I nod my head.

          "I'm Logan" A guy with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes says,

          "I'm Colton" A guy with black hair and green eyes says,

          "I'm Brian," A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes says,

          "And I'm Tony, nice to meet you" The girl who hugged Drew early says.

          "Nice to meet you guys, thanks for allowing me to hang out with y'all" I say, looking down.

          "It's no problem" Colton says, smiling.

          "Mony you want something?" Drew asks, giving me a little push, telling me he needs me to move so he can get out.

          "Yea, get me whatever you're having" I tell him, sliding out of the booth.

          "Water it is then" Drew says turning to leave.

          I grab him by the arm, stopping him from leaving.

"Whoa hold your horses there buddy, water? Are you kidding me? We're at a club" I state in a duh voice.

"I realise that, I didn't think we were at my Grandma's birthday party" Drew rolls his eyes.

"So, why don't you grab a couple of beers or something?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"We can't have alcohol. I'm off duty and I refuse to get you any. I've seen you hyper after eating bacon, what do you think will happen if I give you a beer filled with alcohol? I don't want to find out" Drew sighs.

I make my eyes go wide, and I stick out my lower lip. "D, pwease?" I ask in a baby voice.

Drew takes a deep breath and turns away, looking pained.

"No, I'm going to get your water now" He gently pulls his arm from my grasp and weaves his way through the crowd to the other end of the room, where the bar is located, surrounded by people.

I stomp over to the bench and plonk my butt down next to Tony, the only person still sitting.

The other guys have found a girl and could be anywhere from the storage closet or the dance floor.

"I can't believe he just let you call him D" Tony mutters more to herself then me.

"Why? Why doesn't he let people call him D?" I ask, playing with my nail.

"It isn't my place to tell you" Tony says over the music.

I nod my head and look around the room for Drew.

I'm at a club, where there's good music playing and all I'm doing is sitting in a booth waiting for Drew to bring me back a stinking class of water. Nope, I do not like this at all.

I jump up from the booth, snatching Tony's arm and pulling her to the dance floor. I throw my hands in the air and start moving my hips to the beat.

Tony smiles, and grabs my hands, joining in. We dance around to Addicted by: Danny Fernandez.

"We're going to become great friends" Tony shouts over the music.

"We will" I shout, laughing.

Tony smiles at spins around in a circle.

A cup is then shoved under my nose, liquid splashing over the age.

I snatch it out of Drew's hand, and dump the whole thing into my mouth. Dancing can take a lot out of a person.

I push the cup back into Drew's hand, and notice him standing there unmoving.

"Drew, what are you doing" I ask, with my hands on my hips, still swaying them to the beat.

"Standing, what does it look like?" He shouts over the music, raising an eyebrow.

"It looks like your killing my buzz" I shout, then grab his limp arms and pull him closer to me.

I move around to the beat, as for Drew, he continues to stand still, only tapping his foot to the beat.

I roll my eyes, and let out an hmpph. "Drew you're not doing it right" I growl.

Drew laughs, "And what exactly am I doing wrong?"

"You, Mr. Smartass are not dancing the right way" I say, smacking his arm.

"I'm sorry Madame. Know it all, I didn't know there was a wrong way to dance" Drew points out, still doing his foot tapping thing.

"Well, there is, so do it or I'll have to help" I threaten him, twisting my hips.

"Yea, I don't think so" Drew continues to do his foot tapping thing.

We have made some progress though. He's tapping his foot and moving his legs back and forth to the beat.

"I didn't want it to have to come to this" I tell him shrugging.

Drew looks at me weirdly. I place my hands on his hips, and move them back and forth.

          Drew tenses at my touch, but relaxes after a while, and follows my hands. Not like he has much of a choice in the matter.

          I put his hands on my shoulders, pulling him closer. I stop moving Drew's hips for him, but leave my hands on his hips. Drew moves along with me to the beat of the song dirty dancer By: Enrique Iglesias, while belting out the lyrics to the song with me.

          This is for the dirty girls

          All around the world here we go

          Dirty, dirty dancer

          Nother day, nother night

          And she acting like she don't sleep

          She's a five when she drinks

          But she's a ten when she's on top of me

          She don't want love she just wanna touch

          She's a greedy girl to never get enough

          She don't want love she just wanna touch

          Got all the moves that make you get it up

          She's a dirty dancer, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          Never ever lonely

          She's a dirty dancer, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          You'll never be her only

          She's a dirty dancer, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          Never ever lonely

          She's a dirty dancer, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          You'll never be her only

          It's a game that she plays

          She can win with her eyes closed

          It's insane how she tames

          She can turn you into an animal

          She don't want love she just wanna touch

          She's a greedy girl to never get enough

          She don't want love she just wanna touch

          She got all the moves that make you give it up

          She's a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty , dirty dancer

          Never ever lonely

          She's a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          You'll never be her only, never be her only

          She never satisfied

          You'd better do it right

          Before you're lonely

          No, she's never satisfied

          You better do it right before you're lonely

          She's a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          Never ever lonely

          She's a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer

          You'll never be her only

She's dirty dirty dancer dirty, dirty dancer,
Never ever lonely
She's a dirty dirty dancer, dirty dirty dancer
You'll never be her only

The girl don't stop
Dirty dancer

The girl don't stop
The girl don't stop
Dirty dancer

The girl don't stop
The girl don't stop
Dirty dancer

The girl don't stop
The girl don't stop

          The song ends and another one starts, but Drew and I stand still, sparks shooting through my body, breathing heavily.

          I take a deep breath and manage to choke out "Wow Drew, you can dance"

          Drew chuckles, "Yes Mony Peaches, I can dance just fine"

          Mony Peaches? I like that one too. Actually, I like every name he has for me that comes out of his mouth.

          "Then why didn't you dance?" I ask.

          "Because I don't normally, this would be the first time" He answers.

          "I see, can we get another glass of water?"

          "We sure can Mony" Drew laughs and drapes his arm over my shoulder, steering me over to the bar.

          The whole time Drew and I danced, I hadn't even realised Tony was gone. Oh well, it looks like she's in good hands. She's making out with Brian in the corner at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 pages in word, so I'm hoping it will be long on here.

I have a little problem. I know what I want to happen, but I need filler chapters before I make it happen. If y'all have any ideas how I could make Harmony and Drew's relationship grow, tell me in a personal message. If I use your idea, a chapter will be dedicated to you.

As y'all have probably noticed, this story has a new cover, which I made. Personally, I think this one's better then the last, but if you guys prefered the other one, how about telling me down there in the comment space box thingy?

I hoped you like it and I'll try to upload this week cuz I hate to keep you fella's waiting :)

Thanks for fanning, commenting and voting, and for getting me on the What's Hot list, it means a whole lot to me :)

Oh yes one more thing. The picture on the side is Echo, Drew's dog

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ren Elizabeth

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.8K 2.1K 39
WARNING 18+++ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND STRONG ELEMENTS OF ABUSE Ruth's husband has always been mentally abusive but lately it's escalat...
620K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
262 6 4
Karla Na'Shell Jacobs believes she lives a normal twenty-eight year old life. She is educated, considers herself successful in her career field in ba...
79.9K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...