WANDERLUST , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VI. | SIX
VII. | SEVEN
authors note :)
VIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XIV. | FOURTEEN
XV. | FIFTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
authors note
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

III. | THREE

17.4K 406 232
By -SUNLUV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 them walked up the stairs to Elliotts living room. As the reached the stop of the stairs Elliott came out with a shot gun.

"Where did you get the film?" He continued, "'The Frankel footage.' The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked.

"New acquaintance. He's harmless." Five answered.

"Are you sure about that?" The lady asked.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott asked loudly.

"Such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"I mean, I wouldn't think so."

"You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out." He threatened.

"Which one of you wanna take this or should I do it?" Diego asked.

"I got it." Y/n and Five said at the same time. She went invisible.

"Hey, Lila..." Diego started as Five teleported away.

As Elliot fired the shot gun, Five appeared in front of him and he aimed it up at the ceiling. Diego stepped forward and took the gun from his hands and Y/n went visible, she held Elliott back as Diego unloaded the gun. Once he was done Y/n let go of Elliott.

Lila, the woman, laughed a bit. "What the hell just happened?" She asked.

"𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍?" The woman from the film asked.

"I don't know." A man responded.

They were watching the Frankel footage now in Elliotts kitchen. They tied Elliot up so he wouldn't attack them again and Lila was watching as well.

"What do you mean? There's an 'on' button. Just- There's something over- that jigga-ma-thing, whatever." The old lady said.

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing." The old man told her.

"Okay, well, just- Give it to me. I know how to do this."

"All right, here." He agreed.

"They're so cute," Lila said blandly, "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

"Why are we watching this?" Diego asked.

"Shush." Five hushed them.

"Yeah, I... I'm Dan Frankel. And..."

"I'm Edna Frankel" His wife said and kept the camera on her husband.

"...Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well, that's six days from now." Lila stated.

"No shit." Y/n scoffed.

"Holy shit. This is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about it get shot," Diego sat up a bit, "How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get me this footage. It's must be the key to stopping doomsday." Five retorted.

"Hazel?" Diego asked.

"Long story."

"What's doomsday?" Lila asked.

"Even longer story. Now, Hush." Y/n told her.

"What exactly did he say to you?" Diego questioned Five.

"Well, he was killed before he could explain. But, whatever he wanted us to see, it's on this film." Five answered.

"This is very exciting." Dan said from the film.

There was gun shot in the distance, then more and people started screaming.

"Oswald." Diego scoffed.

The woman dropped the camera. They all saw a man on the screen. He was calm and dressed in all black, holding an open umbrella. Though it wasn't raining, it was a sunny day.

"Oh, no." Five whispered.

Y/n stood up from her seat on the floor to get a better look and Diego got down from the counter. Five rewinded the film, paused it, and pushed the projector back a bit.

"It's not him. No way in hell is it him." Y/n said and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Okay, you gonna fill me in now, boys and girl? What the hell is this shit we're watching?" Lila asked.

They all ignored her and stepped closer to the screen.

"No, that's impossible." Diego stated.

"Clearly, it's not." Five told him.

"What... What is it?" Elliott asked. His words were muffled because they had shoved a piece of fabric in his mouth.

"Dad." The three said.

"𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐃 would be involved in the assassination. I should've known." Diego muttered as he stared at the floor.

"No, you're jumping to conclusions." Five denied it as he placed around the kitchen.

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact same moment the president gets shot?" He shouted, standing up from his seat.

"Calm down, okay? I'll admit, it doesn't sound good." Y/n spoke up.

"No, he's the signalman for the who goddamn thing." Diego looked back to the video displayed across the wall. "It makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you." He looked back to Five. "We have to stop Dad from killing the president."

"Look, Dad wasn't perfect, okay? Far from it. But, presidential assassination?" Y/n crossed her arms. "It's not his thing." Five added on.

"How would you know, Five? You skipped out on his golden years." Diego scoffed.

"Skipped out?" Five repeated." You think I had it easy, Diego? I was alone for 45 years."

"We don't have time for this discussion, again." Y/n sighed, running a hand over her face. "Dad should obviously be in Dallas, right? Let's just talk to him and maybe he can help us fix the timeline, get us back home.

"Dallas is a big place, Y/n, we need to find him first.

"If only we had some magical way of finding people and their addresses." Five remarked sarcastically while grabbing a phone book and setting it down on a table.

"Let's start with his name." Y/n suggested to Diego as he began searching through the book.

"Hargreeves..., shit. Nothing here." He muttered.

"Then try his company." Five told him. "D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co." Y/n added on as a reminder. Diego looked to her, "Yeah, I know the name. Thanks."

"Holy shit. D.S Umbrella, eighty-two olive. Let's go."

The three exited the kitchen and went to leave the building. "He okay to leave here like that?" Diego asked, talking about Elliot who was still tied up to prevent him from hurting them. "Yeah, he's fine." Five answered.

"What about that crazy girl you dragged here?" Y/n asked. "Was it Lila?" The three looked around for her, yet she was nowhere to be seen. "Shit, hold on." Diego muttered and walked off.

Y/n sat down on the couch and Five sat down with her. "Tired?" He asked. "Just tired of this whole apocalypse shit." She answered. "And I don't know if I wanna see Dad."

"When was the last time you saw him?" He asked.

"I didn't really speak to him even though I stayed at the academy. You know how he was, he lived in his office and didn't really bother with any of us."

"It'll be fine. He technically doesn't know who we are."

"Yeah, you're right. We're just asking for help to get back to 2019, it isn't meant to be some sort of family bonding thing." She sighed.

Diego finally came out from the back room, "Alright, let's go." He said and the three left the house.

- authors note !
this chapter is a little
shorter than what i
wanted it to be but
whatever lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 474 45
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝:) 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 �...
224 0 14
" 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. "
24.1K 1K 31
you are now my home sweet home. ❪ tua s3 ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟥 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦-𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮...
191K 2.1K 24
ʟᴜᴛʜᴇʀ ʜ. ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ʜ. ᴋʟᴀᴜs ʜ. ғɪᴠᴇ ʜ. ʙᴇɴ ʜ. ᴠᴀɴʏᴀ ʜ. ᴅɪᴇɢᴏ ʜ. enjoy this book my beautiful bbys, and feel free to leave any request about scenarios...