My Darling.. (tsukki x reader)

By yandereval

"I LOVE YOU Y/N I ALWAYS HAVED AND ALWAYS WILL" he yelled. More

intro
gym class
the project
tsukishima kei
my secret
team manager
seijoh
sleep
thunder
nekoma
date
having fun
in the shed
going home
everythings good
missed you
the fight
darling
party
fuck you
โœจbestfriendsโœจ
first day of school . again.
roomate
aftermath
its better this way
dance dance revolution
timeskip
shopping
livana
at home
stuffed animal
good girl
boring day
blonde
talk
have you fucked her?
tsukki poo~
nurse
somethings never change
the morning
your helpless without me
shes a baby
tsukki i cant do that
your high
im on birth control
girls day

first day

5.2K 119 74
By yandereval

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

i woke up to the sound of my phone alarm ringing. eventually i turned off my alarm and lied on my bed staring at the ceiling .

"i'll be fine" i whispered to myself as i continued to stare blankly.

i got up from bed and turned on the shower, after a while i entered the hot water . i tried to plan out my day today and hoped i'll have a good day at the new school .

i finished showering and dried my hair ; i put on my uniform it was bigger than my actual size but i like it like that.

i brushed my hair and put on a light amount of makeup, nothing really bold, just mascara and a lip tint.

i got my school bag ready and unplugged my phone and stuffed it in my pocket as i walked out the door .

i stopped by a cafe on my way to school to pick up some bread and coffee for breakfast.

i lived a couple minutes away from school but was running a little late so i hurried on my way to school .

'okay i need to find my class .' i thought to myself.

i was a first year but i was taking advanced classes . i guess you can say i am smart, it's the only thing that i had going for me so i really depended on my grades.

i looked at my schedule and struggled to find my class but eventually found it but i was late. a couple people asked if i needed help along the way but i just told them that i was fine .

i opened the classroom door and all eyes were on me .

"hello y/n. students we have a new transfer student today" the teacher said as i walked in .

"please introduce yourself" the teacher said to me .

i stood infront of the class and wrote my name on the board behind me .

"hello , my name is y/n, i just transferred here from nekoma and i hope i can get along with you guys." i said as i bowed down.

i was terrible at talking infront a big amount of people so i was kinda shaking a little. the little sentence i said infront of the class i practiced for a while before walking into class.

"thank you y/n . please take a seat anywhere you see a free one." the teacher said to me with a warm smile .

i walked to a empty seat that was behind the class . i sat down and placed my bag down. i looked up to see a tall blonde guy infront of me.

throughout the lesson i couldn't see the middle of the board because the tall blonde guy was blocking my view .

i finally built enough courage to tap the guy's shoulder . he turned to me and his face looked unamused .

"i'm sorry but can you move a little i can't see the board." i asked him .

"it's not my fault your blind ." he replied and turned back to face the board again.

"says the one who wears glasses" i said under my breathe .

he didn't move at all. so i just tried my best to move around to see .

i guess he saw that i was struggling so he turned around .

"just sit over here ." he said as he pointed to the empty seat next to him. he sounded very annoyed with my attempt to see past him.

i nodded my head and moved my stuff and i sat beside him . he didn't talk through out the class , which i didn't mind

the teacher continued to write notes and i did my best to follow along . she was writing kinda faster than me. a couple minutes passed and the whole class was almost done with the notes ; then the bell rang.

it was time for a break according to my schedule. i cleaned up my desk and packed my bag, everyone walked out of class and so did i .

i found a empty bench outside the cafeteria and sat down. i pulled out my book from my bag and started reading off from where i left off .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
2.2M 34.1K 105
Haikyuu boys as your boyfriends We've all thought about it ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’•
121K 3.9K 4
For reasons unknown why, Kageyama was ignoring Hinata. As this continues, Hinata's misery grew.