Private

By Vintage-4-Hiddle

When Mutant Aria meets Charles Xavier the irresistible Professor will she able to keep him out of her mind o... More

Introduction of characters.
Shadow and Light.
Please...
Crazy thing called love.
X-men characters in relationships .
Safe.
Change for the better and the worst.
Death isnt to be feared.
Your ok.
STOP
Laufeyson.
Serpent.
The butterfly and the Serpent.
1 day.
Plan
I dont mind the cold.
Lady Aria.
Weakness.
This is madness.
Do i know you?
โœจA/Nโœจ

Why did i do it?

24 1 0
By Vintage-4-Hiddle

5 weeks later.

Nothing has happened in the last few weeks, it's been boring as hell. I have helped Charles with his medication although he is only down to around 11 injections a day, which used to be around 19 or 22 a day. I know a lot but his pain is awful.

I keep thinking about a lot of stuff while sitting in my room with with Charles as he reads me some books, me and him have been dating for a while.

"Are you alright?" He asks taking my hand.

"Oh yeah just um thinking about stuff" I say to him.

"You know when I met your mother I thought she looked nothing like you, see you adopted?" He asks.

I hesitate ... I want to say yes.

"No" I say silently.

"Tell me the truth" he says.

"Charles, I did something so awful your right she isn't my mum ... just like Matt isn't my dad, I eh ... I ... i can't say" I say quickly feeling all sad.

"You can tell me anything" he says hugging me.

"Ok, I ... eh ... killed my mum ... and my baby sister Cleo" I say starting to cry.

I can feel Charles's heart slow down a little bit, I look at him and see he is pale but smiling a little.

"It's ok ... but why?" He asks.

"Because ... mum cheated on my dad, beat up Cleo and told Andy that it was his fault dad ran away, she made dad leave" I say.

"What did you do?" He asks me rubbing my back.

"I ... I killed Cleo by throwing her into the pool, I said i didn't mean I and I didn't get in trouble, I made my mum think it was her fault and she stabbed herself right in front of me, Andy was so scared of me ... but he forgave me the day after once he knew I was sorry, Charles why did I do it?" I say nuzzling into him crying.

"It's alright my love ... Shh it's alright" he strokes my hair and try's to calm me down a little bit.

We go down for dinner, Erik comes down for dinner sometimes, he is down tonight sitting across from me.

"So Erik how are things?" I ask him.

"Meh" He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok, well you should come eat with us more we enjoy your company" I say smiling as nice as I can at him.

"Sure" He says finishing his meal and leaving.

I look at Charles who is sitting holding my hand in his wheelchair, he keeps massaging his legs and sometimes he shakes a lot or gets streaks of pain running through his nerves. Hank is till pretty annoyed he isn't using as much medication.

"So Hank what's up" I say just trying to make conversation.

"Nothing much ... you?" He asks me.

"Usually just sitting with Charles you know, he likes to read me books and switch on a record at times" I say which makes Hank smirk a little.

He leaves and Andy comes and sits with us. He looks at me and shakes his head laughing.

"Hey Charles ... how's your legs?" Raven says sitting beside me.

"Uh yeah there doing alright I get some bits of pain at times, it's worth it" He says looking at me smiling.

"You two seriously get a room" Jean says passing.

I finish dinner and start heading to my room without Charles. I pass Erik on the way there he is looking at a metal helmet in his hands, Charles told me about it, it stops Charles from getting into Eriks mind.

"Aria?" Erik says as I am about to go to my room.

"Mhm?"

"Do you want to keep living in the shadows like this, helping the humans ... you could join my revolution to wage freedom of mutants" he says still not looking at me.

"Because peace is the only way"I reply rolling my eyes.

"No it's not ... my way is better" he says finally looking at me.

"Erik ... it would kill Charles if I joined you" I say standing beside him.

"Get him to come aswell"

"He won't do that ... not even for me" I say smiling sadly at him.

"Aria please think about it" He says as I walk away. I turn around and stare right at him.

"No Erik ... what you want is awful ... people will die on both sides!" I say echoing.

"I know" he says.

"And what about Raven ... I know you love her Erik" I say smiling softly.

"She is joining me" he say which makes my heart drop.

I walk away of to find out if Erik is telling the truth about Raven. I pass Charles who try's stop me, i don't tell him about but say I'm busy.

"Raven!" I shout when I see her.

"Oh hey Aria wassup" she asks.

"Your so stupid ... Erik told me about what you two are planning ... you can't do that to Charles" I say.

"Have you talked to your brother recently ... I'm not the only one with Erik" she says.

I find myself running after Andy. He is in the park and he is about to cross the road.

"Andy wait!" I scream to him.

I run onto the road when I look and car tyres screech,  I find myself planted to the ground until I feel someone push me out of the way.

I look up and see the driver of the car getting out of his car panicking. I look and see try see who pushed me out the way but there face is covered with blood, I have to look away, it's not Charles because he is heading here right now and it's not Raven or Andy because there right beside me.

No!

"Erik! Erik no ... Erik I'm so sorry!" I start screaming running to him and checking his pulse. Why did he push me out the way?

Charles gets to me and pulls me away, I try pushing him away.

"No Aria don't!" He say, I can hear the shakiness in his voice.

"CHARLES PISS OF" I hear myself squeal ... it's not human ... it's so high pitched.

Charles and everyone else are holding there ears, I can see no colour, I run back to the house and look in a mirror ... my eyes are black. Fully black. I'm pale.

"Aria?!" I hear Logan shout from the accident scene as an ambulance pulls up.

I run back out and put sunglasses on so the humans don't see my eyes. The driver is looking at me blankly, I see Charles clearing his meteors of what he just saw. I can feel the colour return to my eyes.

"Charles I'm sorry" I say this as I take my sunglasses of, he looks at me and takes my hand.

"Why were you so upset... screaming and everything?" He asks me in a soft voice.

"I don't know, he saved me- I could have died ... I just don't understand why he just let me get run over or even at least throw the car out of the way, it's metal" I say, I feel sick to the stomach.

We head back to the house and we all get into our pyjamas, Raven and Andy went to the hospital to stay with Erik. I still can't believe My own brother is joining Erik.

"I know about your brother, Raven and Erik" Charles says quietly looking at me.

"How long?"

"A while ... I read ravens mind at dinner s few weeks ago, he asked you didn't he?l he asks obviously worried sick about me and Erik.

I nod and he smiles.

" I didn't accept" I say running my eyes.

"I know, tomorrow we are going to have a look at your eyes ok?" He asks me getting into bed with me.

"Mhm ok" I say holding him.

"Charles ... why did I do?" I ask.

"Do what my love?"

"Kill my mother and Cleo"

"Because you were just learning about your mutation ... Sleep" He says softly stroking my hair.

Hey so like I might be able to do some more parts later cos like not baby sitting tonight thank gosh! So add my story to your library and vote for my chapter? Thanks- M :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 460 12
~I stepped backwards but tripped and landed on the floor. Still crying, I saw Loki getting closer to me.~ You come from a line of people who have sp...
3.1K 294 18
SEQUEL TO THE SHADOW Ever since her mutation evolved, Amara promised herself she would live alone in Canada where she could keep everyone a safe dist...
4.1K 72 10
Adelaide Lehnsherr is now Adelaide Xavier. The world is not what it seemed, now that she's returned from Vietnam. Left with nightmares and post-traum...
148K 4.6K 28
๐€ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„/๐Ž๐‚ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ˜† โ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐š... ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐งโž ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง...