Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

33. Feelings Take Time...

130 5 0
By MoonlitGrace

Olivia's P.O.V

I continued to stare for some more time at them until I decided to give up. I took a deep breath as I forced my legs to move away from the sight.

I trudged to the kitchen as I planted my butt angrily on the kitchen island. 

"You should have known the result of dating Aiden. He is an asshole!" Marcus grinned as I felt the anger boiling up. I jumped in front of him as I pointed a finger at his chest while growling at him, "Firstly I am not dating him. Secondly, you don't get to call people whatever the fuck you want without knowing anything. Third, I would like you to fuck off from here!" 

His eyes widened as he said, "You are not dating him? So he is using you?" 

Did his fucking ears not hear a word of what I said now? 

"You are impossible!" I huffed as I walked away from him. Suddenly I felt a strong arm catch my wrist and pull me backwards as I found myself pushed against the wall. 

"You don't get to walk away Olivia! What do you see in him, huh?! Were you so fucking blind to see how much I liked you?! Why couldn't you take me instead of him?!" He growled as the stench became worse and his words dripped with venom. 

"I never considered you more than a friend. It is your fault that you expected more out of this! But do you want to know something? After this, I even regret being friends with you!" I spat back. 

He leered in as he whispered to me, "Oh now I don't care Olivia. You are mine!" Saying so, he pushed himself against me as his lips placed sloppy wet kisses on my neck. 

Okay this was enough. I was not the type of girl to cry in this situation or succumb to fate. I fight back these bastards. 

Before he could continue, I brought my knee in contact with his junior forcefully causing him to yelp. Before he could react, I grabbed his arm as I twisted it behind his back making him cry in pain. I pulled back more as I felt his muscles go rigid behind causing the pain to increase even more. 

I punched him hard in his ribs at the back as I whispered to him, "Next time Marcus, don't consider us girls as helpless damsels whom you can claim and use! We surely know how to kick your asses in line so better not fuck with us without our consent!"

He just kept struggling and growling in pain. I pushed him away forcefully as he tumbled on the ground.

Suddenly I remembered what Aiden had predicted about him the first time they both met; he wanted to hit on me.

Gosh why is he always right?!

"Why are you such a fucking predictable asshole?!" I screamed at him as I tried to calm down my anger. I noticed the bottles of alcohol kept on the table.

I was not allowed to have them, as prescribed my my doctor. But my doctor didn't know about the struggle and pain I was going through right now. I needed this. I had to. 

I grabbed the closest bottle, didn't even bother to check what it was. I took a large sip as the gagging feeling kicked in, as the liquid burned in my throat. It had been a while when I last had this. 

I ignored the throb in my head as I took another huge sip. In a matter of no time, I lost count after the fifth sip. Maybe this was my sixteenth sip, maybe my third bottle, I don't know!

A/N: P.O.V CHANGE ALERT!

Aiden's P.O.V

I am surrounded by idiots.

The high pitched talking and hyena laughs was getting fucking annoying now. I nodded politely and joined the conversation in between but later I slowly drifted out. 

Olivia's company was so better with all these assholes combined. Speaking of her, where was she anyways?

Stop hovering over her! My conscience scolded me.

Maybe yeah, I need to give her some space. That was the only reason why I was not ditching these people and walking back to princess. 

"Yo! You heard about Marcus?" Someone suddenly cried out. 

"What bout him?" A girl asked. 

"He tried to force himself on somebody. But the girl kicked his ass!" He chuckled. 

"Whoa! Who was the girl?" Amelia asked amusedly. 

"Don't know. But those two knew each other it seemed. The guy tried to convey his feelings or something and the girl flat out refused! He got angry, tried the classic act of domination, the girl crushed him!" The guy guffawed as the others laughed.

Who did Marcus hit on? Someone not popular at all since they didn't even know who it was. But the girl kicked his ass so obviously someone headstrong enough...

Wait a fucking second...

Did he try to hit on Olivia?! It was totally possible. She was not even known by these guys. I had to make sure myself. 

Without a second thought, I broke away from the group as I looked for her. She was nowhere to be found. The panic rose in my chest. 

Where was she? Did she run away from here? Suddenly I noticed a group forming at the back of the kitchen. I curiously entered as I heard the cheers of people shouting and cheering, "Chug chug chug!" 

I noticed the people in the competition as my mouth was wide open. It was some guy Shane against Olivia. It seemed like both of them had nearly consumed 4 bottles of vodka!

I pushed through them as I watched in horror. Both of them had slowed down but continued to gulp. Olivia seemed to have finished her fifth bottle as she slammed it on the counter. Shane was also on his fifth bottle. Suddenly he lost the grip over the bottle as his face slammed down on the counter as he passed out. Princess won.

Everyone hooted for her as she stood up and took a bow. I facepalmed myself. 

"Anybody up for another round?" She cheered. Oh no, not again. I pushed everyone aside as I pulled her down from the chair where she stood. 

She squinted her eyes at me as they went wide with recognition, "Aiden?" 

"Hi princess! Let's get you home now seeing you are dead drunk!" I said sternly as I started pulling her. 

She halted in her steps as she whined, "But I just started enjoying! I am not going!" 

"No. You are going. Either I pull you out of here or I carry you out of here!" I said in a stern voice as she shook her stubbornly and kept her feet planted on the ground. I shook my head as I swiftly placed my arms around her, picking her in bridal style.

"What? No! Put me down!" She cried as I ignored her and carried her to the car. She kept squirming making it really hard to keep my grip steady. 

I strapped her in the front seat securely as I quickly sat in the driver's seat and drove away. 

"No I won't go home!" She cried out as I groaned. 

"I thought you never drank!" I huffed at her as she pouted. Oh my god she had to do this! Now it gets really hard for me not to feel those lips on mine!

"I didn't. I am not allowed, but I did. I was angry." She whispered. 

"What happened?" I asked softly. 

"Marcus tried to hit on me, called you asshole." She spoke blankly as she quietened down and stared outside. 

My grip on the steering wheel tightened until my knuckles went white. I knew it! He tried to hit on my princess!

"Can we please go somewhere else? I don't want to go home." She whispered as my stern self broke down immediately. 

"But it is night already. Don't remember the curfew?" I tried to reason with her as she sighed. 

"But wait, we can go to the main city! There is won't be a risk!" She brightened up immediately. 

"But where?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the road. 

"Can we go to that park? Where we got ice cream?" She said giving me doe eyes. I sighed as I nodded causing her to squeal happily. 

I pulled over near the park as Olivia quickly tumbled out. I followed behind her as she sat on the swing and started jumping giddily. The alcohol was taking a toll on her. 

"Swing me!" She cheered as I shushed her down but the ghost of a smile remained on my face. I slowly pushed her back as I increased my force steadily. Soon she was swinging high as her laugh echoed in the silent surroundings. 

Soon she stopped as she patted on my shoulder and pointed towards the swing beside hers, asking me to sit down. I quietly sat down as I turned my head towards her. 

Whoa we were close.

She smiled as she looked at front. 

"Why are you so nice to someone like me?" She asked suddenly catching me off guard. 

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"I made your life miserable. You had to leave the party because of me. I am ruining your image or whatever. You deserved to be with people like them, not sarcastic introverts like me." She sighed. 

"You take things way too seriously princess! I don't care about those idiots. I like spending time with you." I chuckled as her eyes sparkled at me.

"Want to know a secret?" She smirked as I nodded curiously.

"I was so angry and jealous before but right now, I feel so happy that I am scared about it." She grinned. 

"Jealous about what?" I gulped hard, trying to keep my emotions at bay. 

"About you." My eyes popped out as I heard that. I heard wrong, yeah that's it.

"I don't know, but I feel like keeping you only for myself. I just want to kick those bimbos out who stare at you-" I snorted at that as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"But why? I don't know what is happening with me! I blush at your stupid sexual innuendos, I hate you when you get way too serious or angry at me, I like the way you call me princess, I wish to see you grin stupidly at me, I yearn for you to hold my hand or talk with just me!" She babbled on as my jaw hit the floor. 

"What is this Aiden?" She asked innocently. 

"You like me." It was more of a statement, not a question.

"I like you... Yeah that sounds right. I think I do. But wait, this is wrong! I am not supposed to! This- this will ruin everything! No, no- I can't, I shouldn't." She started panicking as she stood up and paced around. 

I stood up as I pulled her closer to me, engulfing her in a hug. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I pulled her closer by her waist. She kept her face hidden in my chest as I softly kissed her hair. 

She was in a panic. She liked me but couldn't be with me. I should be angry or sad at least but I just felt a tinge of happiness.

I didn't care really if she couldn't be mine like that. She returned my feelings, even if she was drunk. Yes it hurt to think that I couldn't claim her like that later but maybe she has too much going on. Maybe she deserved to think out stuff.

"I like you too princess." I whispered as she pulled back and stared at me with her wide blue eyes. 

"You- you do?" She stuttered as I shrugged lightly. 

"Now what?" She questioned. 

"Nothing. I don't understand how it is wrong for you and me to be together, I seriously don't-" I sighed as she said, "It is nothing like that Aiden. I- It is something really complicated."

"I understand. But I don't want to have this conversation when you are drunk and overwhelmed. I want you to be you when we do this. I am ready to wait if that is what is needed. I am just glad to know you like me too. These feelings are really new for the both of us. You need time and so do I. Tomorrow when we wake up, we forget everything about today! We go back to being those bickering friends. Both having a secret crush!" Olivia laughed at this as I laughed along with her.

"Thank you Aiden. I can't believe I like such a perfect guy! But I swear to you, I will tell you one day. I will when I am ready. That day I will kick your ass if you change your mind!" She warned as I laughed loudly. 

I sighed as I stroked her cheek lightly with the pad of my thumb. "I will never change my mind." I said. 

I kissed her forehead as she breathed heavily. "Let's get back home. It is really late." I whispered as she nodded. 

As I made her sit in the car, she dozed off immediately. I drove back to our houses. Noah had not returned yet, maybe he passed out there only. 

Olivia didn't wake up as I nudged her. I shook my head as I carried her bridal style to our house. I made her lie on the bed as I covered her with a blanket. I decided to crash in the spare room as I felt someone tug on my wrist. 

I turned around as I saw Olivia with half closed sleepy eyes. I immediately crouched in front of her as  stroked her hair. 

"Don't leave me alone please." She whispered. She pulled me on the bed behind her. I decided not to struggle now, let her sleep. 

I spooned behind her as I pulled her closer to my chest, wrapping my hand around her. I smelled the faint smell of strawberries and vanilla from her hair, probably the shampoo. 

"Goodnight princess." I whispered in her hair.

"Goodnight player." She whispered as she dozed off to sleep. 

Before I could realize, I had fallen into a deep slumber with my princess close to me, wrapped in my arms.  

Hey guys! Wassup???

Sooo things got really strung up! Who agrees with the pair's decision of giving time??

Is there enough time to realize things soon enough??

Why can't Olivia accept her feelings???

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Trust me, sometimes I feel the same... #Relatable

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
135K 5.7K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
266K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
2.8K 411 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...